Situated between Santa Monica and Beverly Hills in West Los Angeles CA, LA Spanish provides small group Spanish classes on-site, private Spanish lessons at locations of your choosing, and online / Skype-based Spanish lessons to students anywhere in the world.
We are a dedicated Spanish language school under the tutelage of Ms. Miranda - a passionate teacher who cares about the process and the results of each of her students with dedication.
Learning with Ms. Miranda means learning proper and well educated Spanish from a professional native Spanish teacher.
Our goal is to help you to become fluent in Spanish so you can use it properly in any social situation, as well as integrating it into your field of business.
Practicing the right way with Ms. Miranda’s guidance will help you to improve your communicative skills and become fluent in Spanish.
Our exclusive group of students include:
- Business men and women who handle business with Spanish speakers in the US or Spanish speaking countries
- High school students, graduate and undergraduate students from major schools
- Institutions who need to train their staff in Spanish for specific purposes
- Professionals from all fields (doctors, managers, nurses, health practitioners, family therapists..)
- Professionals who love to travel to Spain, Central, or South America
- Spanish culture lovers who want to communicate in the second most spoken foreign language in the US
- Visitors who wish to boost their Spanish while visiting Los Angeles
- General Group Spanish classes (in-class)
- Private / One-on-one Spanish lessons (at your home, office, or chosen location)
- Beginner-Intermediate Spanish
- Intermediate-Advanced Spanish
- Spanish Conversation by Immersion classes
- Spanish for High School / College Students
- Spanish 101 Introductory class
- Online Spanish lessons (via Skype)
“I can not begin to tell you how pleased I have been with her teaching…..my Spanish ability was quite limited, having only taken 2 years at the high school level, Ms. Miranda helped me to catch up to the Spanish 4 level.”
“Over the past year I feel that I have been learning and progressing well, as new topics, scenarios and imaginative ideas for learning are always incorporated into the lessons.”
“I hired Ms. Miranda for private session to help me brush up and hone my conversational skills as well as to review grammar. I feel that she truly understood my needs and was able to tailor her teaching style accordingly.
After a series of intensive sessions, I feel that my goal was accomplished and that I improved substantially on my spoken and written skills ”
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1441 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles, California 90024, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.