English courses in Islington UK: English language school in Central London for adults, business professionals & international students, IELTS, FCE & CAE exam preparation. Private English lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced level, academic English program.
United College London - School of English: United College London - School of English provides a wide variety of beginner to advanced level English language programmes to students from all over the world. Conveniently located in Clerkenwell, Central London, We offer group class options as well as private / one-to-one lessons. Course topics include General English, Business English, an Academic year course, IELTS, FCE, and CAE examination courses, and a selection of unique English for Specific Purposes (ESP) courses.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses for Adults:
- General English courses
- One-to-One Private English classes
- English Exam Preparation courses (FCE, CAE, IELTS)
- Business English
- English for Specific Purposes (ESP) courses
- Academic Year course (University prep course)
- General English + Acting
- General English + Work Placement
- Family English courses
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated in Cheltenham in Gloucestershire in the south-west of England, Inlingua Cheltenham is a private international language school. Set up in 1990, Inlingua Cheltenham has established an excellent reputation for its high quality language teaching and fantastic range of English courses.
Cheltenham provides an escape from the busy city environment and at inlingua Cheltenham you can enjoy a tranquil, relaxed environment in which to study. Cheltenham is a medium sized town with a population of 110, 00 people. With its cafes, boutiques, shops, restaurants, wine bars, theatre, cinema, galleries and parks, Cheltenham has something to offer everyone.
- General English language course
- Business & Professional English language course
- Foundation language course programme
- English language exam preparation courses
- Pre MBA courses
- English Extra Summer programme
- TEFL / TESOL Teacher Training courses
• Reach Cambridge provides English Language (ESOL) courses for non-native English speakers / international students of ages 13 to 24 years old based anywhere around the world.
• Reach Cambridge's online English language courses and tutoring are designed to help non-native speakers of all levels to improve their English, and discover the cultures of England and other English-speaking countries around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from around the world with the opportunity to prepare for their exciting futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• Our Online Pre-University / College Preparation Courses are already popular in countries such as Greece, Hong Kong / China, Italy, India, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, UAE, the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, & more.
• Through intensive, one-to-one, private lessons with your English teacher, you will have conversations and lessons centered on your specific interests and needs. All areas of comprehension and communication are covered, with a particular emphasis on preparing you for whatever is coming next in your education.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
Scanbrit School of English was established in 1956 and is recognised by the British Council. It is situated in the major south coast resort of Bournemouth (only 2 hours from London by public transport). We have a wide range of English language courses for young adults and adults. These programmes cover; general English, exam courses including Cambridge FCE exam preparation and IELTS, academic programmes and individual tuition. Students can study throughout the year on short intensive courses or long courses or tailor-made one-to-one programmes.
We offer three centres all within 200 metres of each other all only 150 metres from the sandy beach in a pleasant safe residential suburb with several nearby sporting facilities including golf, tennis, horse riding, sailing and windsurfing. We maintain a pass rate in excess of 75% in the Cambridge EFL examinations.
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.
Heritage English is an English language school located on the south coast of England that offers one-to-one or small group homestay English courses for students from around the world.
We are based in Lymington in Hampshire, approximately 25 km east of Bournemouth and 17 km south-west of Southampton.
We combine top professional teaching standards customised to your needs, with a quality homestay. Live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Heritage English provides Business English immersion, one-to-one or small group intensive English courses at very competitive inclusive rates.
Our past students have come from a wide range of industries, including banking, airlines and manufacturing, among many others.
The combination of intensive formal one-to-one lessons combined with the daily conversation practice out of lessons is what we call “total immersion”. There is a wide range of sporting and leisure activities that students can combine with their homestay course.
Our directors are fully Cambridge qualified, and have a wide experience of hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.