MBA in Atlanta GA: University business school, accredited Executive MBA (EMBA) & fast-track MBA programs. Online education for working professionals, graduate management programs in Fulton County GA in the South.
Terry College of Business at University of Georgia: Terry College of Business is the business school at the University of Georgia offering Executive and Fast Track MBA Programs. The Professional MBA programs are offered at the Executive Education Center in Atlanta, Georgia. The center also acts as a focal point and meeting place for Terry students, alumni, faculty and staff to interact with Atlanta’s business community.
Designed and constructed with an eye toward maximizing each student’s educational experience, the center features tiered executive classrooms, conference rooms, break-out meeting spaces and interview suites. Also included is office space for faculty and staff, as well as the college’s Executives-in-Residence.
The Executive Education Center is located at One Live Oak, Lenox Road, Atlanta, GA, and is easily accessible either from nearby limited access highways (I-85, I-75 and Ga. 400) or by Atlanta’s rapid transit system (MARTA). Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is a 20-minute drive to the south and can also be reached by MARTA train from the nearby Lenox or Buckhead stations. Secure and covered parking is provided by One Live Oak’s adjacent multilevel garage.
College of Education at the University of North Georgia
Courses / Programs
The College of Education at UNG offers Graduate Degree programs for educators in the K-12 setting, including teachers, academic support staff, and administrative professionals.
Based in Dahlonega, Lumpkin County GA, we provide degree programs include the Masters of Arts Degree in Teaching, the Masters of Education Degree, and Masters of Science in Health & Physical Education. We also provide online / distance learning Education degree programs. University of North Georgia is easily accessible from Atlanta (a one hour drive).
University of North Georgia is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
Chapman Graduate School of Business in Miami, on the Atlantic coast of southeastern Florida, is one of the most popular colleges at Florida International University (FIU), offering one of the top-ranked International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) program.
The IMBA is an extraordinary twelve-month program for people who plan to take their new-found knowledge and experience and move fast in pursuit of the many great opportunities now available in international business. In fact, our International MBA is one of the highest ranked one-year international business MBAs and graduate business degree programs in the United States.
The IMBA offers an extraordinary learning experience with unique benefits. As a student in our program, you'll take courses taught from a global perspective by a faculty which is more than sixty percent international. You'll also learn with and from fellow students from more than 20 countries and professions who will become central to your global business network.
International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) Program:
- 12 month program
- China Track
- Business Analysis for Decision Making
- Accounting for Managers
- Colloquium in Managing Organizational Ethics
- Organizational Information Systems
- Organizational Design and Behavior
- International Business Environment
- Corporate Finance
- Legal Environment of Business
- Operations Management
- International Management
The College of Business at Tennessee Tech University
Courses / Programs
The College of Business at Tennessee Tech University is an accredited leading Business School offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. We offer both a campus and 100% distance-based Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program. Tennessee Tech is located in Cookeville, Tennessee, a city approximately 80 miles east of Nashville, in the southeastern United States.
Full-time and part-time MBA programs are available so students can earn their degree at their own pace. Our "Plus One" program allows students to earn an MBA by adding one year to their current field of study. Start with one class or start with three, but take this important first step in advancing your professional career.
The MBA program offers a distance option that utilizes Internet-based class interaction to provide students with a rich learning environment. Whether students take class on-ground or on-line, their degree is still the same. Students still receive their education from the same award-winning professors.
The college's undergraduate, MBA, and accounting programs are each accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Bachelor Degree Programs (Majors):
- International Business and Cultures
- Business Management (concentrations in General Management, Human Resource, Management, Production/Operations Management, Management Information Systems)
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- Campus & Distance learning MBA programs
• Earn a homeschool diploma online with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA).
• ALA is an accredited provider of NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Georgia and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• We are committed to providing a positive learning environment that encourages success through individualized instruction for homeschooling students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual and that all children need to feel successful in order to succeed.
• We use Acellus Curriculum, and have found that Acellus is the best choice for providing comprehensive, customized programs to suit all students and learning styles. Adirondack Learning Academy courses are also NCAA-approved.
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
Carlos Albizu University (CAU) is a private, non-profit, institution of higher learning with campuses in Miami, Florida and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Through its expert faculty, CAU offers exciting and challenging programs in Business Administration, Education, and Psychology to over 2,000 students at our two campuses. With more than 40 countries represented in our student body, CAU - Miami Campus thrives in a modern facility with 18 acres of university grounds in the city of Doral, Miami - Dade County.
Our small classes are among our greatest advantages at the MBA level. By maintaining an average class size of under 15 students, our students benefit from a more supportive learning environment. Carlos Albizu University is regionally accredited by the Middle States Comission on Higher Education (MSCHE).