Georgia MBA programs: University business school in Atlanta, accredited Executive MBA (EMBA) & fast-track MBA program. Online management education for working professionals, graduate business courses in Fulton County GA in the South.
Terry College of Business at University of Georgia, Atlanta: Terry College of Business is the business school at the University of Georgia offering accredited Executive and Fast Track Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs. The Professional MBA programs are offered at the Executive Education Center in Atlanta, Georgia. The center also acts as a focal point and meeting place for Terry students, alumni, faculty and staff to interact with Atlanta’s business community.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
All programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA): 18 month program; designed to meet the needs of busy working professionals; 50% of the content is delivered online.
- Fast Track Professional Master of Business Administration (MBA): 23 month program; blend of traditional in-classroom learning and distance learning technologies.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Emory College of Arts and Sciences, Emory University
Courses / Programs
Emory College of Arts and Sciences, located in Atlanta, Georgia, is the four-year, undergraduate division of Emory University that offers an innovative, rigorous, liberal arts curriculum for a wide range of undergraduate degree programs. Course categories include Computer Science, Law, Health Science, Creative Writing, Sociology, and more.
Emory’s undergraduate program was ranked 17th in the nation in the 2010 edition of the U.S. News & World Report. Emory College is also known as a place with a tight-knit, diverse and supportive campus community, where all voices are valued. Atlanta complements Emory's educational environment with a setting rich with assets for enrichment, employment and entertainment.
Emory University is accredited to award degrees at the associate, bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
• Stafford Global is a leading provider of online, business and management-related degree and diploma courses from acclaimed UK universities to students in Saudi Arabia, throughout the Middle East & worldwide. Part-time study options are possible for many of our online courses.
• Our distance learning business & management programs are delivered in partnership with:
- University of Leicester
- University of Northampton
- University of Dundee
- Edinburgh Napier University
• Our institution has always been led and managed by academics. We are proud to work with only top UK Universities and that explains the superior satisfaction and completion rates achieved by students on the courses we support.
• There is no difference between the qualification you receive on a Stafford Global Distance Learning course and the equivalent qualification which you might study for on campus.
Student Reviews: "Excellent programme, good support by tutors and classmates. Easy to navigate modules and instructions, interesting learning." - Maude
"The Leicester MBA combined with the care and support of Stafford Associates paved the way for me to become one of the senior decision makers in my company." - Mohammad
Online MBA & DBA Programs • Master of Business Administration
• Doctorate of Business Administration
Online Masters Programs • MSc in Finance
• MSc in HR Management & Training
• MSc in Marketing
• MSc in Business Management
• MSc in Leadership and Innovation
• MSc in Actuarial Science
• MSc in Security & Risk Management
Online Undergraduate Programs • BSc in HR Management
• BA in Business & Mgmt (Top-up)
• BA in Business & Enterprise (Top-up)
• BA in Sales Management (Top-up)
• BA Professional Development
Online Doctorate Program • Doctorate in HR Management
Chapman Graduate School of Business in Miami, on the Atlantic coast of southeastern Florida, is one of the most popular colleges at Florida International University (FIU), offering one of the top-ranked International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) program.
The IMBA is an extraordinary twelve-month program for people who plan to take their new-found knowledge and experience and move fast in pursuit of the many great opportunities now available in international business. In fact, our International MBA is one of the highest ranked one-year international business MBAs and graduate business degree programs in the United States.
The IMBA offers an extraordinary learning experience with unique benefits. As a student in our program, you'll take courses taught from a global perspective by a faculty which is more than sixty percent international. You'll also learn with and from fellow students from more than 20 countries and professions who will become central to your global business network.
International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) Program:
- 12 month program
- China Track
- Business Analysis for Decision Making
- Accounting for Managers
- Colloquium in Managing Organizational Ethics
- Organizational Information Systems
- Organizational Design and Behavior
- International Business Environment
- Corporate Finance
- Legal Environment of Business
- Operations Management
- International Management
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
The College of Business at Tennessee Tech University
Courses / Programs
The College of Business at Tennessee Tech University is an accredited leading Business School offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. We offer both a campus and 100% distance-based Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program. Tennessee Tech is located in Cookeville, Tennessee, a city approximately 80 miles east of Nashville, in the southeastern United States.
Full-time and part-time MBA programs are available so students can earn their degree at their own pace. Our "Plus One" program allows students to earn an MBA by adding one year to their current field of study. Start with one class or start with three, but take this important first step in advancing your professional career.
The MBA program offers a distance option that utilizes Internet-based class interaction to provide students with a rich learning environment. Whether students take class on-ground or on-line, their degree is still the same. Students still receive their education from the same award-winning professors.
The college's undergraduate, MBA, and accounting programs are each accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Bachelor Degree Programs (Majors):
- International Business and Cultures
- Business Management (concentrations in General Management, Human Resource, Management, Production/Operations Management, Management Information Systems)
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- Campus & Distance learning MBA programs
College of Education at the University of North Georgia
Courses / Programs
The College of Education at UNG offers Graduate Degree programs for educators in the K-12 setting, including teachers, academic support staff, and administrative professionals.
Based in Dahlonega, Lumpkin County GA, we provide degree programs include the Masters of Arts Degree in Teaching, the Masters of Education Degree, and Masters of Science in Health & Physical Education. We also provide online / distance learning Education degree programs. University of North Georgia is easily accessible from Atlanta (a one hour drive).
University of North Georgia is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.