Emory College of Arts and Sciences, Emory University:
Emory College of Arts and Sciences, located in Atlanta, Georgia, is the four-year, undergraduate division of Emory University that offers an innovative, rigorous, liberal arts curriculum. The undergraduate program combines state-of-the-art university resources and a commitment to teaching undergraduate students. Emory’s undergraduate program was ranked 17th in the nation in the 2010 edition of the U.S. News & World Report. Emory College is also known as a place with a tight-knit, diverse and supportive campus community, where all voices are valued. Atlanta complements Emory's educational environment with a setting rich with assets for enrichment, employment and entertainment.
- Emory maintains an uncommon balance for an institution of its standing: it generates more research funding than any other Georgia university, while maintaining its traditional emphasis on teaching.
- The university is enriched by the legacy and energy of Atlanta, and by collaboration among its schools, units and centers, as well as with affiliated institutions.
- Individual integrity is expected and respected here. A strong system of school-based honor codes safeguards the university's academic integrity. All students agree by their enrollment to abide by their school's honor code.
Emory University is accredited to award degrees at the associate, bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Bachelor Degree programs:
- Environmental Studies
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Dance and Movement Studies
- Film Studies
- International Studies
- Irish Studies
- Italian Studies
- Theater Studies, and more ...
Faculty & Teaching:
- Emory's academic strength is grounded not only in the cutting-edge research of a top university, but also in the liberal arts tradition of engaged teaching.
- All members of Emory's 3,046 regular full-time faculty (2011-12) hold the highest degree in their field.
- At Emory College of Arts and Sciences, faculty members typically teach at all levels of instruction, providing access to the university's most distinguished scholars.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1390 Oxford Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.