Design schools in Canada: Animation & graphic design courses in Kelowna BC, certificate & diploma programs in digital photography & filmmaking. Multimedia college offering audio engineering & music production career training for Canadian & international students.
Centre For Arts And Technology - Kelowna: Situated in Kelowna, the largest city in interior BC, The Centre for Arts and Technology is an accredited, higher education institution providing specialized technical training and sought after skills in a rapidly expanding and evolving entertainment arts and media production industry. The Centre delivers unique diploma and certificate programs designed in consultation with industry employers and working professionals. This ensures your education is completely aligned with evolving career opportunities in the employment marketplace.
Email:Contact us below
Accredited Diploma & Certificate Programs - courses include:
- Animation for Game, Film, & Visual Effects
- 2D Animation & Digital Art
- Audio Engineering & Production
- Digital Photography
- Digital Filmmaking
- Digital Fusion Filmmaking
- Electronic Music Production
- Event & Promotions Management
- Graphic & Digital Design
- Graphic Design & Web Development
- Interior Design
- Interior Decoration & Residential Design
- Network Security Administrator/Specialist
- Web Programmer Specialist
- Veterinary Hospital Assistant...
Harbourside Institute of Technology (HIT), Canada's premier and most technically advanced audio training institute offers Certificate and Diploma programs in Audio Engineering and Music Production, Pro Tools, Ableton Live and Advanced Recording Artist development. Located in the beautiful district of North Vancouver, BC, HIT has access to waterfront parks and enjoys a view of Downtown Vancouver across the Burrard Inlet.
We are a highly specialized elite school that teaches within the environment of a world-class recording studio. HIT is a certified Pro Tools training facility with one of the only two Pro Tools experts in Canada and a certified Ableton training instructor on staff.
All the HIT instructors are successful professionals currently active in the recording, game audio, post audio and film industries. Students receive a great deal of personal attention due to the small class sizes.
Harbourside Institute of Technology is accredited by the PCTIA - the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (of BC). The Agency is given its authority by the Province of British Columbia, Canada, Ministry of Advanced Education.
- Audio Engineering and Music Production Diploma program (9-month)
- Advanced Recording Artist Diploma program (3-month)
- Electronic Music Production Diploma (6-month)
- Pro Tools 101
- Pro Tools 110
- Pro Tools 130 (Game Audio)
- Pro Tools 201
- Pro Tools 210M
- Ableton 101: Weekend Workshop
- Introduction to Basic Recording Techniques
New Image College Of Fine Arts is an accredited Vancouver school that offers professional acting, teen acting, make-up artistry and aesthetics programs. New Image College has positioned itself as a leader in higher education by acquiring award winning industry instructors, purchasing state of the art training equipment, and actively establishing corporate relationships for student career development. Today we have graduates working across North America, Japan, Mexico, Korea, Australia and New Zealand.
Our instructors are among the best in Canada. They are award-winning professionals with accomplished careers in acting, make-up artistry or aesthetics and years of industry experience behind them. Each of our instructors is encouraged to pursue their own careers in their chosen field to bring fresh insights into their teaching.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in Toronto Area & Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or want to learn new makeup skills for personal use, The Beauty Box by Sheriff in Toronto may be the perfect solution for you!
• Through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps, The Beauty Box by Sheriff provides makeup artist bootcamps and private mobile makeup classes in Toronto and GTA; Mississauga, Brampton, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughan, London, Pickering, Scarborough, Barrie, as well as in Kenora, Thunderbay ON. They are also offered in several other cities throughout Canada.
• Our flagship makeup school is situated in Winnipeg MB.
• Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors.
• Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience.
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff offers financing to qualified students. We pass along employment opportunities to our graduates.
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional." Cindy
Intensive 1-Week Makeup Artistry Bootcamp
• With study modules: Beauty & Bridal, Film & Fashion, Make-up For Photography.
Lash Technician / Eyelash Classes in Toronto
• Individual Eyelash Extension Specialist, 2-day Certification Program.
MOBILE Personal Makeup Classes in your Home location:
• One-on-One, Private Makeup Bootcamp, 3 Hour Program for any age
• 55+ AGELESS BEAUTY Makeup Classes geared for the Maturing Woman
• TEEN Makeup Self-Esteem Program (Ages 13-17).
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES of any of the above makeup courses for Home Study in Canada & USA.
Located in Mississauga, ON, just west of Toronto and minutes from the communities of Brampton, Etobicoke and Oakville, The Culinary Arts School of Ontario gives you a superb start to your Culinary Arts career. Our Chef Training Diploma & Workshop programs immerse you in the essential skills that form the building blocks of all classic cuisine. You learn basic knife skills, stocks, sauces, meat, poultry and seafood cookery through classic interpretation of recipes, and work your way through more sophisticated levels of food preparation. In addition to our adult courses, we also provide fun Kids & Teens classes for the Chefs of the future!
The School's proven approach to learning encompasses a series of modules, each comprised of approximately 5 - 10 hours of textbook, workbook and projects along with 20 - 30 hours of practical kitchen exercises.
With a class sizes of 10-12 students to one chef-instructor, the Culinary Arts School can ensure that you develop confidence with your understanding and skill development. Whether your goal is to become a personal chef, run a five-star restaurant, or open your own catering business, our programs are an intense career and goal-directed, yet affordable, way to achieve that dream in just months.
L'ambiance Dance Centre is a dance school in Thornhill in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario. Voted Best of the Best Dance School in Toronto for 6 years, we are conveniently located to serve North York, Vaughan, Richmond Hill and GTA. Our professional dance instructors teach Ballrooom dancing and Latin dance to students who want to learn for fun, fitness, or for special occasions such as weddings, corporate events or holidays.
We teach adults, teenagers and kids in private lessons or interactive group classes. You can choose from Ballroom, Latin, Swing, Salsa, Merengue, Waltz, Tango, Cha Cha, Hustle, Belly Dance and DanceSport. The teachers at L'ambiance Dance Centre are fully certified in both International Style Standard and Latin as well as American style (social) Smooth and Rhythm.
With many years of competitive and social dance experience, our teachers are capable of teaching anyone, at any level, to dance for all occasions. Our teachers are dynamic, outgoing, knowledgeable, competent, attentive, patient and caring. With over 45 years of combined experience, L'ambiance Dance Centre's professional teachers will have you dancing in minutes!
Fine Eyes Makeup Artists - Makeup Classes in Winnipeg
Courses / Programs
Conveniently located in Winnipeg, MB, Fine Eyes Makeup Artists is a makeup artist school owned by professional certified makeup artists with over 16 years experience working in the makeup industry for weddings, beauty, fashion, photo shoots, theatre, television and film. We offer Basic Makeup Classes for pre-teen, teens and adults, as well as a Freelance Makeup Artistry Training Program for aspiring makeup artists.
All makeup classes are taught by certified makeup artists in a small class size of 8 people. Classes remain in small groups in order to enable instructors to have more one-on-one time with the students.
- Pre-Teen Makeup Artistry (French and English classes)
- Teen Makeup Artistry (French and English classes)
- Adult Makeup Boot Camp (French and English classes)
- Freelance Makeup Artistry (2 evenings per week for 16 weeks)