Beauty schools in Ontario: Airbrush makeup classes in Toronto, make-up artist training courses, airbrushing makeup workshops, private make-up classes for beginner to advanced makeup artists, cosmetology school in GTA, hairstyling classes, airbrush makeup techniques...
Alchemy Center, Toronto: Alchemy Center is Toronto's top multi-disciplinary makeup studio and academy. We offer make-up artist training courses and workshops which include airbrushing, henna and hair styling. We also provide custom make-up classes for both beginner to advanced students and everyone in between. Day, evening and weekend classes are available to suit your busy schedule. On-going support is also available to all students to ensure that they maintain their learning momentum.
If you are interested in learning the art of makeup and airbrushing, the knowledgeable and passionate instructors at Alchemy Center will make your learning easy, informative and enjoyable. Instead of large groups, where the class moves at the speed of the slowest learner, private or small group lessons ensure that you receive the instruction and information you need. You won’t have to waste time and money learning things you are not interested in. In a one-on-one setting, all the attention is on you.
Courses / Programs:
- Alchemy Airbrush Makeup Techniques for Makeup Artists - Level 1
- Alchemy Airbrush Makeup and Body Art Techniques for Makeup Artists - Level 2
- Alchemy Airbrush Bridal Makeup Bootcamp
- Airbrush Eye Makeup Techniques
- Beginner Hands-on Makeup Workshop
- Custom one-on-one tutoring for makeup artists of all levels
- Hair Styling for Makeup Artists
- Henna Workshop
- Colour Theory - coming soon
New Image College Of Fine Arts is an accredited Vancouver school that offers professional acting, teen acting, make-up artistry and aesthetics programs. New Image College has positioned itself as a leader in higher education by acquiring award winning industry instructors, purchasing state of the art training equipment, and actively establishing corporate relationships for student career development. Today we have graduates working across North America, Japan, Mexico, Korea, Australia and New Zealand.
Our instructors are among the best in Canada. They are award-winning professionals with accomplished careers in acting, make-up artistry or aesthetics and years of industry experience behind them. Each of our instructors is encouraged to pursue their own careers in their chosen field to bring fresh insights into their teaching.
Conveniently located close to Downtown Toronto (across from Dundas West Subway Station), Art Animation School Toronto is a visual arts school that includes comprehensive programs for those in, or pursuing a career in animation.
We have chosen the school instructors for their expertise, patience, dedication and greatest desire to have you understand & remember the concepts and logic behind everything you learn in class, so that you can apply the knowledge & skills you acquired, also outside of the classroom.
Our mission is to fill the large void in art training in Toronto, Canada, with very Accessible, Comprehensive, Quality, Affordable & Fully Disclosed art instructional programs.
• Animation (Traditional) Beginner Program 101
• Animation (Traditional) Intermediate Program 102
• Animation (Traditional) Advanced Program 103
• Illustration Beginner Program 101
• Life Drawing Beginner Program 101
• Life Drawing Intermediate Program 102
• Perspective & Structural Drawing Beginner Program 101
• Perspective & Structural Drawing Intermediate Program 102
• Sequential Art Beginner Program 101
• Storyboarding Beginner Program 101
Improve your art / design / architecture portfolio with private lessons from renowned art tutor Mr Rick Gee.
PortfolioPrep provides private, one to one portfolio preparation sessions and experienced guidance to Canadian and international students. Lessons are available online via Skype, and in the Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario, Canada.
Preparing a strong portfolio to demonstrate your artistic abilities is a critical part of your application to any art school or college around the world.
At GLOW Academy in Mississauga, Toronto, and Kitchener, Ontario, we provide professional training in Makeup Artistry, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, and all areas of Aesthetics, including: Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Nails, Facials, Peels, Brow/Lash Tinting, Massage and Microdermabrasion.
Specialized makeup programs are also offered in Bridal, Fashion, TV/SFX and Fantasy makeup. We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
This allows our students to graduate with a resume full of experience and a complete portfolio book of their actual work as they embark on their career path.
Aesthetic students also have the opportunity to be scheduled into working at our “Beauty Lounge” to further hone their skill sets and confidence by servicing the general public.
Student Testimonial: "The teachers are great, very helpful and understanding. The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals.
I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
- Samantha T, Hamilton, ON
Located in the vibrant community of Dawson City in the Yukon Territory in Northern Canada, Yukon School of Visual Arts (SOVA) is an accredited post-secondary institution. We offer a Foundation Year program that specializes in the instruction, promotion and advancement of contemporary visual arts practices from a multiplicity of cultural perspectives. This is the first year of study in a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) or Bachelor of Design degrees (BDes). Students can then transfer into a second year of study at our partnering institutions to complete their degrees.
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.