Find beauty career training in Ontario: Makeup artist school in Brampton, esthetics programs for beginners & beauty industry professionals. Nail technician training, cosmetology/ hairstyling classes in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), close to Mississauga.
Body Pro Beauty & Aesthetics Academy Inc, Brampton: Are you searching for quality makeup classes in the Brampton ON area? Accredited by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, Body Pro Beauty & Aesthetics Academy Inc. is a private career college that provides quality makeup classes and aesthetics programs. Centrally located in Brampton, we serve Toronto, Mississauga and other areas of Southern Ontario, as well as international students from around the world. For your convenience, we offer full-time and part-time study options, including evening classes. Financing is available for qualified students.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Beauty Career Training Courses: Programs begin every 2-3 months
- Makeup Artistry certificate
- Advanced Aesthetics / Spa Beauty Therapy diploma
- Paramedical / Medical Aesthetics certificate
- Nail Technician diploma
- Hairstyling diploma
- Beauty certificate courses: Hair Design, Nail Art, Manicure, Pedicure, Ear Candling, Reflexology..
- Educational seminars
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
If you are looking to free your imagination with a career that involves a passion for creativity, LaSalle College Vancouver can provide you with the skills to launch your career. Students are able to follow their passions and satisfy their vision of design. We provide you with the knowledge and resources to push your limits, maximize your learning and fully develop your talent. We strive to stimulate the creative force of each student and prepare the student to meet the needs of the industry.
We offer Diploma programs in Fashion Design & Merchandising, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Animation, and Jewellery Design. Our aim is to provide our students with training to assist them to acquire the skills and techniques required in today's design industry.
Our small class sizes enhance the student’s learning opportunities and provide extensive student/instructor interaction. We provide a supportive, nurturing learning environment with industry experienced instructors. LaSalle College Vancouver is fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of British Columbia.
LOLART art school offers a variety of professional art classes and camp activities for children, teens and adults of every skill level. We have schools conveniently located in Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough and North York in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario. Our art classes are on-going so you may register at any time for a semester or school year. Summer & March break camps are available.
LOLART aims to provide a challenging and rewarding program with a focus on arts. Our goal is to ensure sound learning opportunities for all students and foster academic excellence needed for university. Our well-balanced art courses aim to develop students’ full potential of creativity, ability to express and communicate artistically and build up students solid foundations for more intensive and specialized study
Classes are in small sizes and taught by highly qualified teachers with a wide range of experience and differentiated instructional and assessment strategies. Our classes will help you to master rich techniques or excel in particular subject matter (cartooning, mythological creatures, animals, landscape, portraits and more) while you are working in a relaxed classroom environment.
- Professional Art Foundation - for adults, teens & kids ages 10+
- Professional Art Advanced - for adults of all levels & teens ages 14+
- Pre-professional Art Foundation - for kids ages 4-5 and 6-7
- Pre-professional Art Intermediate - for kids ages 7-9
- Pre-professional Art Advanced - for kids ages 9-11
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in Toronto Area & Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or want to learn new makeup skills for personal use, The Beauty Box by Sheriff in Toronto may be the perfect solution for you!
• Through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps, The Beauty Box by Sheriff provides makeup artist bootcamps and private mobile makeup classes in Toronto and GTA; Mississauga, Brampton, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughan, London, Pickering, Scarborough, Barrie, as well as in Kenora, Thunderbay ON. They are also offered in several other cities throughout Canada.
• Our flagship makeup school is situated in Winnipeg MB.
• Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors.
• Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience.
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff offers financing to qualified students. We pass along employment opportunities to our graduates.
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional." Cindy
Intensive 1-Week Makeup Artistry Bootcamp
• With study modules: Beauty & Bridal, Film & Fashion, Make-up For Photography.
Lash Technician / Eyelash Classes in Toronto
• Individual Eyelash Extension Specialist, 2-day Certification Program.
MOBILE Personal Makeup Classes in your Home location:
• One-on-One, Private Makeup Bootcamp, 3 Hour Program for any age
• 55+ AGELESS BEAUTY Makeup Classes geared for the Maturing Woman
• TEEN Makeup Self-Esteem Program (Ages 13-17).
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES of any of the above makeup courses for Home Study in Canada & USA.
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
Visual College of Art and Design of Vancouver (VCAD)
Courses / Programs
The Visual College of Art and Design of Vancouver (VCAD) is an innovative and dynamic college of creative applied arts. Our small, intimate campus is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC, near major bus routes and steps away from the Skytrain.
VCAD offers a range of Art and Design diploma programs in fields including fashion, graphic design, interior design, and animation. Our Applied Arts curriculum has been developed to ensure that our graduates are successful in meeting the employment requirements of these industries.
By the end of their studies, graduates will have developed the expertise needed to create a professional portfolio that showcases their creativity and talent while displaying the skill set that employers look for.
VCAD maintains close ties with the fashion, graphic design and video gaming industries to continually assess our curriculum and gain insight about industry needs.
Note: Visual College of Art and Design of Vancouver only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
- 3D Modelling, Animation Art & Design
- Graphic Design
- Visual Effects Art & Design
- Game Development and Design
- Mobile Game Development and Design
- Interior Design
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Design (Specialization in Marketing)
- Marketing and Merchandising for Fashion
Alchemy Center is Toronto's top multi-disciplinary makeup studio and academy. We offer make-up artist training courses and workshops and workshops which include airbrushing, henna and hair styling. We also provide custom make-up classes for both beginner to advanced students and everyone in between. Day, evening and weekend classes are available to suit your busy schedule. On-going support is also available to all students to ensure that they maintain their learning momentum.
If you are interested in learning the art of makeup and airbrushing, the knowledgeable and passionate instructors at Alchemy Center will make your learning easy, informative and enjoyable. Instead of large groups, where the entire class moves along at the speed of the slowest learner, private or small group lessons ensure that you receive with the instruction and information you need. You won’t have to waste time and money learning things you are not interested in and have no intention of doing. In a one-on-one setting, all the attention is on one thing - you.
Alchemy Center is conveniently located in west Toronto, Ontario and is easily accessible by public transport.