Pharmacy schools in Boston, MA: Health sciences college in New England, bachelor's & master's degree programs in nursing, medicine, occupational therapy, chemistry, pharmaceutical studies, dental hygiene & psychology. Pharmacist certification programs, career training for health care professionals in Suffolk County area.
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS), Boston: Located at 179 Longwood Avenue in Boston, MA, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS) offers undergraduate, graduate, and post-baccalaureate degree programs in a range of healthcare fields. We specialize in the education of health professionals, and have prepared more men and women for professional careers in pharmacy than any other academic institution in the world. Categories include Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Pharacology, Health Science, Pre-Medical Studies, and more. Founded in 1823, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is the oldest institution of higher education in the city of Boston.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Professional Healthcare Training Programs: - Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree programs
- Master of Science Degree programs
- Graduate Certificate programs
- Degree Completion programs
- Advanced Certificate programs
- Post-Baccalaureate Bachelor of Science Degree programs
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Springfield, Massachusetts, Western New England College (WNEC) is a private institution offering Undergraduate and Graduate Degree programs in the career fields of Arts and Science, Business, Engineering, and Law. At WNEC, there are a wide-range undergraduate majors, while Graduate studies range from certificates to master degrees programs, including a Master of Business Administration.
There are about 2,550 full-time undergraduates. When the part-time undergraduates, law students, and graduate students are included, the total enrollment is about 3,700. Our faculty members have world-class credentials, with advanced degrees from top universities around the globe.
The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) regionally accredits Western New England College and all of its programs. The School of Business is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
• Get full certification as a spray tan consultant with onsite classes offered by Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Wilmington, Middlesex County MA (just 23 minutes north of Boston).
• Suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals, our 1-day spray tan certification programs equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to make your business dream a reality.
• Our spray tan training is also available online for students throughout Massachusetts and nationwide. Study from the comfort of your own home or workplace with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you would like to start a successful spray tanning business, improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business,or add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, the Education Team at the world’s first spray tan training academy will teach you everything you need for your spray tan business to succeed.
• With the longest-running spray tan classes in the world, Aviva provides the collective knowledge of thousands of master estheticians and spray tan artists, and an unparalleled level of marketing expertise.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
• Rachel, indigo Salon & Day Spa, Lowell MA
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Massachusetts, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals: CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Located in Williamstown, in the Berkshires of northwestern Massachusetts, Williams College is a private liberal arts college offering a wide-range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs. There are three academic divisions (humanities, sciences, social sciences), with 24 departments and 36 majors, plus concentrations and special programs. The student:faculty ratio is 7:1, and the academic year consists of two four-course semesters plus a one-course January term.
On their way to a bachelor of arts degree, Williams students major in a core area of study. Instead of academic minors, we have concentrations, which are groupings of courses around certain topics that pull from many departments and disciplines. Still other opportunities exist for students to pursue emerging fields, take special classes, develop their own majors, and take part in experiential education or off-campus study.
Williams is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE) of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Situated in Northampton MA, just 2 hours from Boston, Smith College is a private, independent women's liberal arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a wide range of academic fields. Overwhelmingly, women choose Smith for its outstanding academic reputation as one of the nation’s top liberal-arts colleges. Choose from more than 1,000 course offerings in more than 50 areas of study in the social sciences and history, the arts, languages, literature, mathematics, natural sciences, and more.
Whether you come to Smith with a specific career goal in mind or are unsure of your educational direction, you’ll be encouraged to explore many fields of knowledge by our experienced faculty. Since its founding in 1871, Smith College has provided women of high ability and promise an education of uncompromising quality.
Smith College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. Membership in the association indicates that the institution has been carefully evaluated and found to meet standards agreed upon by qualified educators.
Undergraduate Degree Program categories:
- Arts & Technology
- Biological Sciences
- Languages and Literatures
- Computer Science
- Sport Studies
- Film Studies
- International Relations
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Fine Arts in Dance, and more ....
Pine Manor College (PMC) in Chestnut Hill (6 miles west of downtown Boston), Massachusetts, is a four-year liberal arts college for women. We offer Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Associate of Arts, and Associate of Science degree programs in a wide range of academic fields that include English, History, Communication, Biology, and more. Pine Manor College also offers a co-educational Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing degree program, with a number of concentrations.
Students at Pine Manor receive a high quality education in small, interactive classes. PMC is dedicated to providing students with a liberal arts education, preparing them for careers, and encouraging them to be leaders in their communities.
Outcomes-based learning, interactive teaching, mentoring, and academic support provide individual attention and opportunities for independent growth and leadership at Pine Manor College. PMC's co-curricular approach connects theory with practice through and innovative leadership program, internship placement, and extracurricular activities.
Pine Manor College is fully accredited to grant Bachelor of Arts, Associate of Arts, Associate of Science and Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing degrees by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education, New England Association of Schools and College (NEASC).
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Economic and Financial Systems
- Management and Organizational Change
- Social and Political Systems
- Visual Arts
- Teacher Licensure Programs
- Pre-professional Programs, and more
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing