Pharmacy schools in Boston, MA: Health sciences college in New England, bachelor's & master's degree programs in nursing, medicine, occupational therapy, chemistry, pharmaceutical studies, dental hygiene & psychology. Pharmacist certification programs, career training for health care professionals in Suffolk County area.
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS), Boston: Located at 179 Longwood Avenue in Boston, MA, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS) offers undergraduate, graduate, and post-baccalaureate degree programs in a range of healthcare fields. We specialize in the education of health professionals, and have prepared more men and women for professional careers in pharmacy than any other academic institution in the world. Categories include Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Pharacology, Health Science, Pre-Medical Studies, and more. Founded in 1823, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is the oldest institution of higher education in the city of Boston.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Professional Healthcare Training Programs: - Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree programs
- Master of Science Degree programs
- Graduate Certificate programs
- Degree Completion programs
- Advanced Certificate programs
- Post-Baccalaureate Bachelor of Science Degree programs
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Boston University Metropolitan College is a student-focused college in the Boston area. As one of the seventeen degree granting bodies that make up Boston University, the Metropolitan College offers part-time, full-time, and international students a remarkable range of choices for study to enrich their lives and advance their careers. Choose from graduate degrees, undergraduate degrees, certificate, and diploma programs in a wide-range of academic fields.
Our mission is to provide the educational experience you need to achieve your career or personal goals, whether that means part-time study, evening classes, or at convenient locations.
Whether you are a professional seeking a career advantage with a bachelor’s or master’s degree, a lifelong learner looking for personal enrichment, or an international student here to gain unique business expertise, you share in the pursuit of an education that prepares you for the competitive and evolving needs of today’s world.
Metropolitan College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), one of six nationally recognized accrediting agencies.
Pine Manor College (PMC) in Chestnut Hill (6 miles west of downtown Boston), Massachusetts, is a four-year liberal arts college for women. We offer Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Associate of Arts, and Associate of Science degree programs in a wide range of academic fields that include English, History, Communication, Biology, and more. Pine Manor College also offers a co-educational Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing degree program, with a number of concentrations.
Students at Pine Manor receive a high quality education in small, interactive classes. PMC is dedicated to providing students with a liberal arts education, preparing them for careers, and encouraging them to be leaders in their communities.
Outcomes-based learning, interactive teaching, mentoring, and academic support provide individual attention and opportunities for independent growth and leadership at Pine Manor College. PMC's co-curricular approach connects theory with practice through and innovative leadership program, internship placement, and extracurricular activities.
Pine Manor College is fully accredited to grant Bachelor of Arts, Associate of Arts, Associate of Science and Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing degrees by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education, New England Association of Schools and College (NEASC).
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Economic and Financial Systems
- Management and Organizational Change
- Social and Political Systems
- Visual Arts
- Teacher Licensure Programs
- Pre-professional Programs, and more
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
• Get full certification as a spray tan consultant with onsite classes offered by Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Wilmington, Middlesex County MA (just 23 minutes north of Boston).
• Suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals, our 1-day spray tan certification programs equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to make your business dream a reality.
• Our spray tan training is also available online for students throughout Massachusetts and nationwide. Study from the comfort of your own home or workplace with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you would like to start a successful spray tanning business, improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business,or add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, the Education Team at the world’s first spray tan training academy will teach you everything you need for your spray tan business to succeed.
• With the longest-running spray tan classes in the world, Aviva provides the collective knowledge of thousands of master estheticians and spray tan artists, and an unparalleled level of marketing expertise.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
• Rachel, indigo Salon & Day Spa, Lowell MA
Wellesley College in Wellesley (12 miles west of Boston), Massachusetts, is a liberal arts college for women that offers bachelor degree programs. Wellesley College was founded in 1870 with the mission of providing an excellent liberal arts education for women who will make a difference in the world. Wellesley’s commitment to intellectual scholarship, research, and innovative teaching provides an environment in which women can achieve and excel to meet their personal goals.
Classes at Wellesley typically range in size from 12 to 24 students, depending on the level of instruction. With a student-faculty ratio of 8:1, classes are small enough for students to get personal attention, but large enough to foster debate and exchanges of information. From seminar to laboratory, lecture to independent study, Wellesley courses develop critical thinking, an appreciation of varied approaches, and the power to communicate learning.
Wellesley College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC-CIHE).
Located in Williamstown, in the Berkshires of northwestern Massachusetts, Williams College is a private liberal arts college offering a wide-range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs. There are three academic divisions (humanities, sciences, social sciences), with 24 departments and 36 majors, plus concentrations and special programs. The student:faculty ratio is 7:1, and the academic year consists of two four-course semesters plus a one-course January term.
On their way to a bachelor of arts degree, Williams students major in a core area of study. Instead of academic minors, we have concentrations, which are groupings of courses around certain topics that pull from many departments and disciplines. Still other opportunities exist for students to pursue emerging fields, take special classes, develop their own majors, and take part in experiential education or off-campus study.
Williams is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE) of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
NSF Health Sciences - Pharma Biotech is one of Europe’s leading pharmaceutical training companies. We are now offering bespoke, pharmaceutical training courses specifically to our US customers. We provide residential training courses in various locations across the US including: San Francisco, CA; Washington, DC; Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA; and San Juan, Puerto Rico. We also offer in-house training at our clients premises, which gives your workforce exactly the course they need when and where you want it.
Our training is used by the pharmaceutical industry worldwide to comply with regulatory expectations and maximise the contribution of their staff at all levels. Delegates leave our courses better informed about the subject area, better aware of their role and impact upon product quality and/or regulatory compliance and better motivated to improve their contribution.
We also provide auditing, consultancy and training services for the Medical Devices Industry
NSF Health Sciences is an NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) International Company. NSF provides standards development, product certification, auditing, education and risk management for public health and safety.
Bespoke, Tailored Pharmaceutical Training Courses:
- Residential Training Courses
- Quality Leadership Program
- In-house Corporate Training
- EU GMP and Inspection Readiness
- EU Requirements for Clinical Trials
- Applying ICH Q10: Pharmaceutical quality System
- Risk-Based Decision Making
- How to Simplify and Improve Your Change Management System
- Human Error: Causes and Prevention