Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS), Boston:
The Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science's (MCPHS) campus is located at 179 Longwood Avenue in Boston, MA, and offers undergraduate, graduate, and post-baccalaureate programs. We specialize in the education of health professionals, and have prepared more men and women for professional careers in pharmacy than any other academic institution in the world. The Boston campus is one of 21 medical and academic institutions in Boston’s renowned Longwood Medical and Academic Area.
- Founded in 1823, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is the oldest institution of higher education in the city of Boston. Today, the college's three campuses offer more than 30 innovative degree and certificate programs that guide and support students toward successful, sustainable careers and leadership positions in a wide range of health care fields.
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is one of the few private, free-standing colleges in the United States specializing in the education of health professionals. The college belongs to three higher education consortia: Colleges of the Fenway, Colleges of Worcester Consortium and Manchester Area Colleges.
We provide undergraduate, graduate, and post-baccalaureate degree programs including Bachelor of Science (BS) degree programs, Master of Science degree programs, Graduate Certificate programs, Degree Completion programs, Advanced Certificate programs, Post-Baccalaureate Bachelor of Science degree programs.
- Undergraduate Programs: These include chemistry, dental hygiene, health psychology, health sciences, nursing, premedical studies, pharmaceutical sciences and radiologic sciences. First professional degrees are offered in pharmacy, physician assistant studies and nursing.
- Graduate Programs: These are offered in applied natural products, chemistry, community oral health, pharmaceutics and pharmacology, physician assistant studies, and regulatory affairs. Each of these programs combines the basic sciences with the humanities and provides an education for lifelong enrichment.
We also offer a range of online programs.
- The Office of Residence Life at Massachusetts College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences seeks to empower its students and staff to create a safe, welcoming, and inclusive residence hall community that supports the academic mission of the college. We provide a living and learning environment in which all students can be successful in their personal and academic pursuits.
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences offers a variety of on-campus and College-sponsored living environments, which provide easy access to classes, study groups, the library, the tech center and social campus activities.
- MCPHS-Boston’s modern, urban campus is located in the heart of the world-renowned Longwood Medical Area. This dynamic locale provides students with academic and clinical experiences at some of the most prestigious medical and research institutions in the world.
- A brand new facility, the Richard E. Griffin Academic Center, opened in January 2009. The striking, six-story, triangular building contains nearly 50,000 square feet of classrooms, faculty and staff offices, teaching laboratories, a technology center, a 230-seat auditorium and a top floor multi-function room with views of Downtown Boston.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 179 Longwood Avenue, 02115, Boston, Massachusetts , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.