Aromatherapy schools in California: Holistic medicine training in Santa Cruz. Accredited aromatherapist certification programs. Complementary therapies college offering aromatherapy internships / clinical training in CA.
The College of Botanical Healing Arts: The College of Botanical Healing Arts (COBHA) is a unique, innovative, high-quality educational institution and aromatherapy college in Santa Cruz (about 70 miles south of San Francisco), California. We provide training that focuses on the power of healing through the use of essential oils, herbs, and nutrition. We are dedicated to providing excellent comprehensive education in a balanced curriculum of science, holistic healing theories, and practical clinical experience.
Our small yet effective college and study center is in a residential neighborhood in Live Oak area of Santa Cruz County. We have a botanical garden where we grow and study the plants used in our curriculum. We are able to distill the plants located in our front yard providing a great botanical study fresh from our property.
School / Office Address:17th Ave. and Capitola Rd.
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best." • Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
American College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine, San Francisco
Courses / Programs
The American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ACTCM) is located in San Francisco, California. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is an ancient and profound healing art that originated more than 3,000 years ago. It comprises a number of therapeutic practices—among them Chinese herbology, acupuncture, nutrition, Tai Ji Quan and Qigong—that have long-proven efficacy in treating a wide range of disease conditions.
Our two degree programs—the Master of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine (MSTCM) and the Doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM)—provide a truly exceptional professional education. Additionally, ACTCM’s certificate programs in Tui Na and Shiatsu and its introductory classes for the public offer further opportunities for study to current ACTCM students, healthcare professionals and the general public. ACTCM also offers an optional 4-week study abroad program in Shanghai, China to students of the MSTCM program.
Our MSTCM degree program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM). ACAOM has also approved ACTCM’s clinical DAOM degree.
- Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine (MSTCM)
- Doctoral degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM)
- Basic & Advanced Tui Na Massage Certificates
- Basic & Advanced Shiatsu Massage Certificate
ACTCM offers flexibility of day, evening, and weekend classes on full or part time tracks.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
Empire College, located in Santa Rosa, California, is just one hour north of the San Francisco Bay Area in the heart of the wine-growing region of Sonoma County. At Empire College, we believe education is one of the most important assets that you will acquire during your lifetime. We believe we can help you gain this asset and prepare you for a new career in a marketable career field. We also believe that the success of our graduates is our legacy. We feature a total of 25 career training programs, including five Specialized Associate Degree programs in Accounting, Administrative Specialist, Information Technology, Medical Assistant and Legal Assistant, as well as a top-ranked Juris Doctor law program. The School of Business is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). In addition, the college is both a Microsoft IT Academy and a Security Certified Program Training Partner.
Electronic Health Records Specialist Certification
Courses / Programs
Take the first steps towards a rewarding career in the healthcare industry by training as an Electronic Health Records Specialist!
With certification programs available online and on-campus throughout the United States, this role involves the proper handling of electronic patient data in a range of settings, including healthcare facilities, private practice, and clinic environments.
A Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) is responsible for collecting patient information, documenting examination information, scheduling treatments, and process laboratory tests among other duties. You are responsible for maintaining the integrity of patient information, and protecting the privacy and security of same.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in California, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.