The College of Botanical Healing Arts, Santa Cruz:
The College of Botanical Healing Arts (COBHA) is a unique, innovative, high-quality educational institution and aromatherapy college in Santa Cruz (about 70 miles south of San Francisco), California. COBHA is a non-profit institution dedicated to providing training that focuses on the power of healing through the use of essential oils, herbs, and nutrition. We are dedicated to providing excellent comprehensive education in a balanced curriculum of science, holistic healing theories, and practical clinical experience.
- Level I Foundation Course in Essential Oil Therapy (36 hours)
- 11 Level II classes (304 hours): History of Medicine; Aroma Botany; Anatomy & Physiology I; Anatomy & Physiology II; Essential Oil Chemistry; Mind & Body; Clinical Science; Energetic Healing; Communication & Business Skills; Clinical Practice Theory; Clinical Internship
- 15 elective credits (60 hours) from classes and/or workshops.
Cobha became state certified by the California Bureau of Private Post Secondary for Vocational Education in 2003. COBHA is the only Essential Oil Therapy College in California that is certified by the California Bureau of Post Secondary and Vocational Education and is the only 400 hour certification Essential Oil Therapy program in the United States. As of January 1, 2010, the Bureau is operated under the Council of Consumer Affairs in Sacramento, California. Our curriculum exceeds the standards set by NAHA and AIA, two national Aromatherapy social networking organizations.
- To develop an Essential Oil Therapy College based on national standards with a curriculum dedicated to excellence.
- To qualify and certify students in the therapeutic and safe use of essentials oils.
- To offer a program that seeks to illuminate the innate wisdom of each student.
- To nourish the ideal of healing services that address the whole person.
- To qualify students to assume professional responsibilities in the health care field.
Our small yet effective college and study center is in a residential neighborhood in Live Oak area of Santa Cruz County. We have a botanical garden where we grow and study the plants used in our curriculum. We are able to distill the plants located in our front yard providing a great botanical study fresh from our property.
At 1821 17th Ave, we are located near the crossroads of Capitola Rd. and 17th in a residential neighborhood. Our school is about four houses towards the 1 from Ferrel's Donuts on 17th.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 17th Ave. and Capitola Rd., Santa Cruz, California , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.