Allied health schools in California: Career colleges in Riverside, medical technology training, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, medical coding and billing diploma programs. Massage therapy certification, bachelor's degree program in medical management.
Glen Oaks College, Riverside: Established in 2007, Glen Oaks College is a career training college located in Riverside in Southern California. We offer real-world career training in the field of allied health including Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Tech, Massage Therapy and Medical Insurance Coding & Billing diploma programs. We also offer a Bachelor of Science in Medical Management (BSMM) degree program, offered by Aspen University.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Management (BSMM) Degree Program
- Medical Assistant Diploma (8 months)
- Pharmacy Tech Diploma (8 months)
- Massage Therapy Diploma (8 months)
- Physical Therapy Aide Diploma (5 months)
- Medical Insurance Coding & Billing Diploma (8 months)
Our Bachelor of Science in Medical Management (BSMM) degree program includes optional hands-on learning and experience provided by Glen Oaks College. Our high-demand career training programs can provide you with a rewarding career in just a few months' time, giving you a competitive advantage in the field of your choice.
Why Choose Us?
- Fast track career programs in 5-9 months
- Professional and caring instructors
- Small class sizes
- Financial assistance for those who qualify
- Hands-on training
- Career placement assistance
- New class starts every 6 weeks!
Located in the educational heart of Riverside, on the corner of Spruce and Chicago. The College is easily accessible from the 91 and the 215 Freeways as well as local mass transit. The College is within close proximity of local restaurants, banks, and other student related commercial outlets.
The campus consists of 15,000 square feet of administrative buildings, classroom library, lab facility and lounge / lunch room facility. Ample student and faculty parking is available around the entire campus.
Scripps College, located in Claremont, 30 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, California, is a private liberal-arts women's college offering Bachelor of Arts Degree programs. The mission of Scripps College is to educate women to develop their intellect and talents through active participation in a community of scholars, so that as graduates they may contribute to society through public and private lives of leadership, service, integrity, and creativity.
The Scripps College curriculum has four parts: the three-semester Core Curriculum in Interdisciplinary Humanities; the general education requirements; the disciplines in which students major; and the elective courses that lend breadth to a student's education. Scripps College requires of every major a senior thesis, project, or recital performance, which demands that students have a thorough professional knowledge of a subject within their majors.
Scripps College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
B.A. Degree Programs are offered through the following departments:
- Art Conservation
- Art History
- French Studies
- Gender and Women's Studies
- German Studies
- Hispanic Studies
- Humanities Major: Interdisciplinary Studies in Culture
- Italian/Italian Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Writing Program
Located on Market Street in the centre of San Francisco in California, Brandon College specializes in teaching English to foreign students, professionals and visitors from all over the world. Classes are held year-round and start every Monday. We offer instruction at all levels, for the absolute beginner to the very advanced students. We offer a range of morning and afternoon classes which can be combined depending on students' needs.
Established in 1938, Brandon College is one of the oldest English language schools in the San Francisco Bay Area. All instructors are fully certified and have extensive experience in teaching English as a Second Language (ESL). Brandon College is an active member of AAIEP (American Association of Intensive English Programs) TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) and NAFSA (National Association of International Educators).
We are accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Commission of the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training), and are registered with the State of California, Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education (BPPVE) in the Department of Consumer Affairs.
Year-round English language programs for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Intensive English programs
- General English language programs
- One-to-one private English language classes
- English language conversation courses
- English language exam preparation courses: TOEFL, TOEIC & Cambridge ESOL: First Certificate in English (FCE) & Certificate in Advanced English (CAE).
- CBT Computer Lab: Computer based TOEFL preparation
- Business English program
- Homestay program with a local family
Established in 1998 in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA, The Stork Stops Here is a nationally recognized postpartum care company that has been highlighted on MTV for its services. We offer a nanny training program for interested individuals wanting to work in the private sector of childcare. We also help families find professional, loving nannies for their child-care and domestic needs. To assist new parents, families and caregivers with the care of newborn babies, we proudly offer a wide variety of high quality infant care services including baby sleep training, newborn care and potty training.
Our goal is to cultivate and enhance the natural instincts of the parent which enables them to gain a clear understanding of their newborn. That our postpartum service is recognized as one of the top postpartum services in the country can be attributed to our professional staff of baby nurses and postpartum doulas who must complete an extensive training program and past a written test for registry consideration. The staff must also submit to a health screening, background check and be certified in infant/child CPR and First Aid.
- Nanny Training Program
- Newborn Specialist Training
- Baby Nurse Training
- Health & Safety Courses including CPR, First Aid for babies and adults
To assist new parents, families and caregivers with the care of newborn babies, we offer a wide variety of high quality infant care services including baby sleep training, newborn care, potty training. Classes are available in a classroom setting or as a Distance Learning course.
Based in San Diego, California, RN.com is one of the nation's leading provider of continuing nursing education online. We offer more than 150 online courses that are accredited by the ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center), including many state required courses. All courses are nationally accredited.
We understand how difficult it is to fit continuing education into your busy schedule so RN.com offers convenient, quality continuing education at your convenience. You can study online at times that best suit your schedule. You can choose to take individual courses, or become a member and take unlimited CE courses for an entire year for one low price.
RN.com is dedicated to providing the nursing community with a comprehensive collection of professional education and information resources that our members can use to better their career. We offer courses that will help educate as well as fulfill your licensure requirements, in subjects that include Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Acute Care, Oncology, Maternal Child/ Women's Health among many others.
"RN.com offers a good variety of continuing education courses and it is extremely helpful to be able to take the course from home."
Located in Garden Grove, Orange County CA, Career Academy of Beauty (CAofB) has spent the last 45 years educating and helping students begin their careers within the beauty industry. We provide a range of beauty and make-up Diploma courses that consist of technical and hands-on practical training in all areas of hair, skin and nails. Topics include Cosmetology, Esthetics, Manicuring, Make-Up, and Teacher Training courses. We also offer a variety of 'Advanced Education' short Certificate courses.
CAofB gives students not only the knowledge, but also the skills necessary for a successful career in beauty. Students will graduate upon completion of up to 1600 clock hours, completing/passing all required technical/practical operations and passing the final examination.
Our instructors have many years of experience working in the industry’s top salons, spas and medical facilities. The instructors are dedicated and passionate about educating future beauty professionals. We make sure that all of our students have what it takes to be successful.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate