Vocational schools in Los Angeles County: Career training colleges in Burbank, California, allied health care training programs, medical assistant, vocational nurse certification, office administration certificate course in the LA area.
CES College, Los Angeles County: Establish in 1995, Community Enhancement Services (CES) College offers vocational education and English as a Second Language (ESL) programs in Burbank, Los Angeles County CA, 12 miles north of downtown Los Angeles. Our purpose is to offer education opportunities to address the unique needs of individuals and communities served by CES by providing adults with the knowledge and skills necessary for employment, skill upgrades, career changes and / or advanced education.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
We are accredited by Western Association for Schools and Colleges (WASC). CES College Vocational Nursing program is accredited by the California Board for Vocational Nurses and Psychiatric Technicians. CES College is approved by the US Department of Education to offer financial aid to those who qualify.
Courses / Programs:
- Medical Assistant program: The U.S. Department of Labor expects medical assisting to be one of the fastest-growing occupations through 2016.
- Vocational Nurse program: This program prepares graduate vocational nurses as beginning practitioners.
- Office Administration program: Administrative professional is a solid choice for the future.
- English as a Foreign Language (ESL) program
- Vocational English program
- Advanced Vocational English as a Second Language (AVESL) program
Mills College, located in Oakland, in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, is an independent liberal arts college for women offering bachelor degree programs for women and graduate degree and certificate programs for women and men. With more than 40 majors to choose from, you'll have many educational options at Mills. You'll also have the chance to work directly with faculty and get involved in their innovative work. As part of the Mills community, you will find yourself an active, engaged participant in your own learning. The people you'll meet and the lessons you'll learn will prepare you to succeed in both your professional and personal lives.
Mills encourages openness to experimentation in the context of established academic disciplines. Programs are designed to reflect the importance of global issues, provide an understanding of the natural world, and enhance opportunities for women in their developing roles throughout society. The curriculum combines traditional liberal arts with new educational initiatives that recognize the value of cultural, racial, and ethnic diversity.
Mills College is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Alta Massage College of Southern California in Redondo Beach, in the South Bay region of greater Los Angeles, is a massage school offering state certified massage and other body work classes. Our Classes are ongoing and you can enroll anytime and start right away. We offer 100 to 1624 total hours of instruction, all CA State Certified and Licensed. You will be taught by highly trained and certified instructors (including two Chiropractors).
In as little as 7 months you could be working in the massage therapy industry making an excellent income and doing something you can be proud of. Massage therapy is one of the fastest growing health care fields in the country.
There has never been a better time to become a licensed massage therapist. Our massage school, convenient to students from all over Los Angeles, may be just what you're looking for.
- Massage Therapist
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- Internship at Alta Massage College
- Massage Therapy Program
- Shiatsu Massage Therapist
- Energy Work Massage Therapist
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapist
- Physical Therapy Aid
- Homeopathic Practitioner
- Holistic Health Practitioner
- Advanced Holistic Practitioner
Based in San Diego, California, RN.com is one of the nation's leading provider of continuing nursing education online. We offer more than 150 online courses that are accredited by the ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center), including many state required courses. All courses are nationally accredited.
We understand how difficult it is to fit continuing education into your busy schedule so RN.com offers convenient, quality continuing education at your convenience. You can study online at times that best suit your schedule. You can choose to take individual courses, or become a member and take unlimited CE courses for an entire year for one low price.
RN.com is dedicated to providing the nursing community with a comprehensive collection of professional education and information resources that our members can use to better their career. We offer courses that will help educate as well as fulfill your licensure requirements, in subjects that include Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Acute Care, Oncology, Maternal Child/ Women's Health among many others.
"RN.com offers a good variety of continuing education courses and it is extremely helpful to be able to take the course from home."
Established in 1993, Learnet Academy has built a reputation as one of the leading training centers in Los Angeles dedicated to offering specialized professional computer and business-related courses. These offerings include Associate Degree Programs, and a wide range of Certification courses.
We also provide an intensive English as a Foreign Language (EFL) program. The establishment brought to fruition a goal long held by the owner to extend the scope of Learnet Academy’s programs beyond domestic students to include individuals in need of English as a Second or Other Language (ESOL).
Learnet Academy's mission is to provide an education that prepares its students with the ability to meet their academic and professional goal in a globalized world.
Learnet Academy is a Higher Education Institute accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
Associate Degree Programs:
- Business Administration, Associate of Arts Degree
- Computer Business Applications, Associate of Arts Degree
- Computer Information Infrastructure
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Information Technology Administrator
- Computerized Office User Specialist
- Real Estate Finance / Salesperson
- Contractor License
- General Contractor
- English as a Foreign Language (EFL)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language iBT (TOEFL iBT)
South Bay Massage College is an accredited massage therapist training school located in Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles County in Southern California. Our initial massage therapy certification program is 125 hours of education plus 50 hours of spa internship, totaling 175 hours. Subjects covered include Swedish massage, anatomy, nutrition, reflexology, hygiene and hands-on lab practice.
You can become qualified to take the national massage certification exam after completing the required 500 hours of massage education. We also have a wide range of advanced massage courses available including sports massage, deep tissue massage, shiatsu and many others.
Our Internship Spa allows our students to gain hands-on experience performing massages on the public. Our spa is open 7 days a week and there are many shifts available in the morning, mid-day, evening and weekend hours so it’s very flexible around your busy schedule.
Our main campus is located 5 blocks from the beach. Our spa is just 2 blocks from the beach so you can walk down to beach or pier during your breaks. Ample free parking is available.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate