Vocational schools in Los Angeles County: Career training colleges in Burbank, California, allied health care training programs, medical assistant, vocational nurse certification, office administration certificate course in the LA area.
CES College, Los Angeles County: Establish in 1995, Community Enhancement Services (CES) College offers vocational education and English as a Second Language (ESL) programs in Burbank, Los Angeles County CA, 12 miles north of downtown Los Angeles. Our purpose is to offer education opportunities to address the unique needs of individuals and communities served by CES by providing adults with the knowledge and skills necessary for employment, skill upgrades, career changes and / or advanced education.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We are accredited by Western Association for Schools and Colleges (WASC). CES College Vocational Nursing program is accredited by the California Board for Vocational Nurses and Psychiatric Technicians. CES College is approved by the US Department of Education to offer financial aid to those who qualify.
Courses / Programs:
- Medical Assistant program: The U.S. Department of Labor expects medical assisting to be one of the fastest-growing occupations through 2016.
- Vocational Nurse program: This program prepares graduate vocational nurses as beginning practitioners.
- Office Administration program: Administrative professional is a solid choice for the future.
- English as a Foreign Language (ESL) program
- Vocational English program
- Advanced Vocational English as a Second Language (AVESL) program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Humphreys College, located in Stockton, Northern California (south of Sacramento and north of Modesto), is a liberal arts college and law school offering certificate, undergraduate & graduate degree programs in law, business, human services, and liberal arts. Humphreys College programs are accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges; the law degree granted by the Humphreys College Laurence Drivon School of Law is accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California.
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Study in an accredited, private university in Southern California.
Established in 1983, Southern States University has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine, 40 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport).
We provide undergraduate and graduate Business Administration Degree programs, as well as Intensive English Language programs, and TOEFL Exam Preparation.
At SSU, our focus is on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world. SSU offers a 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program and a 4-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program to students from the USA and around the world.
For non-native English speakers who wish to complete one of our degree programs, SSU can customize a program that includes degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your higher education studies.
“SSU is one of the best schools in California, located in one of the most fascinating places in the US. The professors are very experienced, and recognized in their fields. Their teaching styles and practical approaches to problem solving are extremely helpful, and I am sure that the knowledge and skills that I acquire here will help me a lot when I start my career in business." - Nisrag, India
Become a certified Montessori teacher with Fountainhead Montessori Adult Education!
Based in Dublin CA, just east of the San Francisco Bay Area, we provide an accessible, affordable training course to those interested in pursuing an American Montessori Society (AMS) Early Childhood Credential, as well as those seeking a greater understanding of the Montessori philosophy.
We offer evening courses in Montessori philosophy and curriculum in a classroom setting as well as supervised field experience for student teachers in an approved practicum site.
College credits are granted in cooperation with California State University, East Bay Extension.
College Accredited American Montessori Credential Course:
Classes / Modules include:
- Montessori Philosophy
- Practical Life
- Art and Earth Sciences
- Arithmetic: Methods and Materials
- Physical and Biological Sciences
- Practicum: Internship Component
- Practicum: Seminar Component
- Music and Movement Workshop
Cornerstone International College is located in Union City, California, Alameda County in the East Bay area of the San Francisco Bay Area, California. We offer a range of allied health care training programs including CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) training, Medical Billing & Coding and Medical Assistant certification programs among many others.
Cornerstone International College is an institution that offers educational programs for individuals pursuing the career opportunities of their dream. We are committed to providing leadership in education and training that prepares individuals to be effective citizens of the community.
Cornerstone International College provides educational programs under the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education, certified by the California Department of Health Services, and approved by the Board of Registered Nursing to provide continuing education.
- CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Training Program
- Acute CNA
- Caregiving/In-Home Supportive Services Certificate Program
- Medical Assisting Training Program
- Healthcare Interpreter Certificate Program
- Massage Therapy
- Personal Fitness Trainer
- Sterile Processing Technician Certificate Program
- Medical Billing & Coding
- NCLEX-RN/PN Review
- Nurse Refresher Program
- Home Health Aide
- Physical Therapy Aide
Empire College, located in Santa Rosa, California, is just one hour north of the San Francisco Bay Area in the heart of the wine-growing region of Sonoma County. At Empire College, we believe education is one of the most important assets that you will acquire during your lifetime. We believe we can help you gain this asset and prepare you for a new career in a marketable career field. We also believe that the success of our graduates is our legacy. We feature a total of 25 career training programs, including five Specialized Associate Degree programs in Accounting, Administrative Specialist, Information Technology, Medical Assistant and Legal Assistant, as well as a top-ranked Juris Doctor law program. The School of Business is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). In addition, the college is both a Microsoft IT Academy and a Security Certified Program Training Partner.