Medical technology schools in California: Career colleges in Riverside, allied health care training, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, medical coding and billing diploma programs. Massage therapy certification, bachelor's degree program in medical management.
Glen Oaks College, Riverside: Glen Oaks College is a career training college located in Riverside in Southern California. We offer real-world career training in the field of allied health including Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Tech, Massage Therapy and Medical Insurance Coding & Billing diploma programs. We also offer a Bachelor of Science in Medical Management (BSMM) degree program, offered by Aspen University. This program includes optional hands-on learning and experience provided by Glen Oaks College.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our high-demand career training programs can provide you with a rewarding career in just a few months' time, giving you a competitive advantage in the field of your choice.
Courses / Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Management (BSMM) Degree Program
- Medical Assistant Diploma (8 months)
- Pharmacy Tech Diploma (8 months)
- Massage Therapy Diploma (8 months)
- Physical Therapy Aide Diploma (5 months)
- Medical Insurance Coding & Billing Diploma (8 months)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Northern California Nursing Academy (NCNA) is a health-care career training institution located in Daly City in San Mateo County, California (approximately 8 miles south-west of San Francisco in the Bay Area). We offer a wide range of programs - nursing programs, allied health programs, healthcare technicians as well as CPR and First Aid Certification.
Northern California Nursing Academy is formed by experienced educators, who are at the same time, practicing professionals in the healthcare industry. We are an organization that recognizes our vital role in the healthcare system of our nation, and provide the preparation for individuals in becoming well equipped and competent to take on responsibilities related to the Health Care Industry.
Our educators have over 30 years of experience in their respective professions as Licensed Vocational Nurses, Registered Nurses and Medical Doctors. Whether you wish to work in hospitals, long term care facilities, schools, government agencies, private organizations and in clients' homes, we prepare you to be the best you can be in your career. We direct students to succeed with the focus of teaching the values of the health care profession.
Community Enhancement Services (CES) College opened its educational facilities in 1995 offering vocational education and English as a Second Language (ESL) programs in Burbank, Los Angeles County CA, 12 miles north of downtown Los Angeles. Our purpose is to offer education opportunities to address the unique needs of individuals and communities served by CES by providing adults with the knowledge and skills necessary for employment, skill upgrades, career changes and / or advanced education.
We are accredited by Western Association for Schools and Colleges (WASC). CES College Vocational Nursing program is accredited by the California Board for Vocational Nurses and Psychiatric Technicians. We are approved by the US Department of Education to offer financial aid to those who qualify.
CES College has been helping people succeed for over 12 years. We are approved as an official Certified Test Administration Site (CTAS), to deliver ETS's Internet-based TOEFL test. The staff and faculty members are professional, patient, caring and dedicated individuals who are sensitive to the students’ needs and are committed to providing the highest quality of services.
Located just 10 miles north of Sacramento, in Rocklin CA, the National Sunless Tanning Professional Association (NSTPA) are offering a certification program in association with Sjolie Sunless that is designed to provide you with the knowledge you need to start your own spray tanning business. Our one-on-one classes will cover all of the essentials needed in providing Sunless Tanning at your salon, spa, and / or mobile business. The course includes hands-on tanning experience with live models, and our Spray Tanning Certification is valid in all 50 States.
We serve students throughout the Placer County / Sacramento area. Our state-of-the-art facility in Rocklin has over 3000 square feet of training space, and access to the latest sunless tanning equipment. Our classes are conducted one-on-one, and tailored to your specific business needs.
Nationally-Recognized Sunless Tanning Certification Program
- Valid in all 50 states
- Hands-on experience with live models
- 1-on-1 private classes
- Tailored to suit your needs
- Learn how to start your own spray-tanning business
- State-of-the-art facility
- Latest spray-tanning equipment
Located in Garden Grove, Orange County CA, Career Academy of Beauty (CAofB) has spent the last 45 years educating and helping students begin their careers within the beauty industry. We provide a range of beauty and make-up Diploma courses that consist of technical and hands-on practical training in all areas of hair, skin and nails. Topics include Cosmetology, Esthetics, Manicuring, Make-Up, and Teacher Training courses. We also offer a variety of 'Advanced Education' short Certificate courses.
CAofB gives students not only the knowledge, but also the skills necessary for a successful career in beauty. Students will graduate upon completion of up to 1600 clock hours, completing/passing all required technical/practical operations and passing the final examination.
Our instructors have many years of experience working in the industry’s top salons, spas and medical facilities. The instructors are dedicated and passionate about educating future beauty professionals. We make sure that all of our students have what it takes to be successful.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate