University colleges in California: Universities in Los Angeles County, San Diego, Southern California, San Francisco Bay Area, Oakland, Northern California, graduate school degree programs, online undergraduate courses.
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
12.Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Earn an accredited business degree on-campus in Southern California!
Established in 1983, Southern States University is a business-oriented career training university with campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and Newport Beach CA (just south of Irvine, 40 minutes from Los Angeles Airport).
SSU provides Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree courses to international students wishing to study in the U.S.
In addition to our business administration degrees, we also provide intensive English language education and TOEFL exam preparation. These English courses can be taken alongside your business degree training.
At SSU, our mission is to offer professionally-recognized and competitive academic degree programs; to serve a culturally diverse student community; and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.
Southern States University provides a pleasant studying environment, spacious classrooms and well-trained and dedicated instructors to help you achieve your goals. On-campus residential accommodation is available throughout the year.
"Every day, thanks to SSU, I feel like I am progressing closer and closer towards my goal. SSU offers the most affordable BBA and MBA programs in the United States, and there are several payment plans to choose from.” - Michelle, Brazil
Located in Monterey, California, The Monterey Institute of International Studies is a multilingual, globally focused graduate institute that teaches professional skills to the future change agents of the world. Our wide range of Masters degrees include International Education, International Management, Policy Studies, Translation & Interpretation, Teaching Languages, and more. We also provide a variety of Dual Degree programs, language courses, and short-term Certificate programs.
Our programs have propelled our alumni into international careers that address the critical challenges of today. As an academic community committed to preparing innovative professionals to excel in cross-cultural, multilingual environments, we cultivate future leaders to be the solution.
We are also proud to offer the Peace Corps Master's International Programs. Our community is built on a foundation of cross-cultural understanding.
The Monterey Institute of International Studies is accredited, through its affiliation with Middlebury College, by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC), a higher education accrediting body recognized by the US Department of Education.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.