California InterContinental University:
Based in Diamond Bar in Eastern Los Angeles County, CA, California InterContinental University is a nationally accredited distance education institution of higher learning offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business Administration, Information Technology, Management and Healthcare. We promote quality learning, critical thinking, and the discovery of new knowledge for the benefit of diverse business communities.
Distance Education Graduate Business Programs:
Online Master's Degree Programs:
The Online MBA program requires 45 credit units of coursework that include 21 units of Required Courses, 15 units of emphasis Courses and 9 units for the Preparation of either a Master’s Capstone Project or Master’s Thesis. CalUniversity’s online MBA program has seven (7) areas of emphasis; each emphasis has 15 units or 5 courses.
Individuals with no prior education in business/finance are required to take a 3-unit elective course in Finance (FIN 320 – Principles of Financial Management) or in Accounting (ACC 501 – Accounting) or their equivalent. This required elective must be taken prior to ACC 511 – Financial Statement Analysis.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Management and Marketing
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Healthcare Management and Leadership
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Information Systems and Knowledge
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Banking and Finance
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Organizational Development and Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Project and Quality Management
Online Doctoral Degree Programs:
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program requires completion of 60 credit units of coursework that includes 30 units of Required Courses, 15 units of emphasis Courses and 15 units for a Doctoral Capstone Project or Dissertation Preparation. CalUniversity’s online DBA program has four (4) areas of emphasis, with each emphasis having 15 units (5 courses).
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in Global Business and Leadership (GBL)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in Entrepreneurship and Business Management (EBM)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in Healthcare Management and Leadership (HCML)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in Information Systems and Enterprise Resource Management (ISERM)
Email: Contact Us
|Address: Suite #235 1370, Valley Vista Dr, Diamond Bar, CA, 91765, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.