Distance learning in California: Online university education in Los Angeles County. Online MBA programs, accredited bachelor & master degrees in business administration, information technology, management & health care. Distance education doctoral degree program, home study university courses.
California InterContinental University: A nationally accredited distance education institution of higher learning, California InterContinental University, based in Diamond Bar, CA, offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business Administration, Information Technology, Management and Healthcare fields. We promote quality learning, critical thinking, and the discovery of new knowledge for the benefit of diverse business communities. The purpose of California InterContinental University is to promote and support innovative educational opportunities through distance study, critical research, and quality service to students.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Online / Distance Learning Graduate Degree Programs: Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree Programs: - Banking and Finance
- Healthcare Management and Leadership
- Information Systems and Knowledge Management
- International Management and Marketing
- Organizational Development and Human Resource Management
- Project Quality and Management
Online Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) Degree Programs: - Healthcare Management and Leadership
- Information Systems and Enterprise Resource Management
- Global Business and Leadership
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Monterey, California, The Monterey Institute of International Studies is a multilingual, globally focused graduate institute that teaches professional skills to the future change agents of the world. Our wide range of Masters degrees include International Education, International Management, Policy Studies, Translation & Interpretation, Teaching Languages, and more. We also provide a variety of Dual Degree programs, language courses, and short-term Certificate programs.
Our programs have propelled our alumni into international careers that address the critical challenges of today. As an academic community committed to preparing innovative professionals to excel in cross-cultural, multilingual environments, we cultivate future leaders to be the solution.
We are also proud to offer the Peace Corps Master's International Programs. Our community is built on a foundation of cross-cultural understanding.
The Monterey Institute of International Studies is accredited, through its affiliation with Middlebury College, by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC), a higher education accrediting body recognized by the US Department of Education.
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
Cal State LA's commitment to academic excellence provides you with unlimited learning opportunities. Our faculty, considered some of the most gifted and honored educators in the nation, is dedicated to developing the potential of each student. The University works to facilitate student-professor interaction, strengthen individual learning and enhance team-building. The diversity and varied learning and social experiences that abound at Cal State L.A. are equally important for educational enrichment. We strongly believe that these conditions are essential for success in a world of formidable tasks and responsibilities. For all students at California State University, Los Angeles, the opportunities are equally boundless. We look forward to helping you participate fully in the promise of the next century at Cal State L.A.
Cal State LA offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate certificate, diploma and degrees in our six schools: Arts and Letters, Business and Economics, Education, Engineering, Natural and Social Science and Health and Human Services.
Located in Garden Grove, Orange County CA, Career Academy of Beauty (CAofB) has spent the last 45 years educating and helping students begin their careers within the beauty industry. We provide a range of beauty and make-up Diploma courses that consist of technical and hands-on practical training in all areas of hair, skin and nails. Topics include Cosmetology, Esthetics, Manicuring, Make-Up, and Teacher Training courses. We also offer a variety of 'Advanced Education' short Certificate courses.
CAofB gives students not only the knowledge, but also the skills necessary for a successful career in beauty. Students will graduate upon completion of up to 1600 clock hours, completing/passing all required technical/practical operations and passing the final examination.
Our instructors have many years of experience working in the industry’s top salons, spas and medical facilities. The instructors are dedicated and passionate about educating future beauty professionals. We make sure that all of our students have what it takes to be successful.
San Diego University For Integrative Studies (SDUIS) is a small, private University with a humanistic and integrative philosophy based in Old Town San Diego, CA. We offer a wide range Certificate, Undergraduate Bachelor degree programs, and Graduate degree programs (Master and Doctor degrees), small class sizes and personal attention. Course categories include Business, Psychology, Information Technology, Art & Design, and more.
The mission of San Diego University for Integrative Studies is to provide an educational environment for mature adult learners that is built upon the foundations laid by the great humanistic traditions in Western civilization. Those traditions stem from the study and practice of art, philosophy, psychology, and business.
The University provides academic and practical training to adults who seek personal and professional growth from an interdisciplinary approach to education. SDUIS programs acknowledge and include training in cultural diversity, Eastern philosophy, language, literature, science, and the arts. The University’s mission is fulfilled by offering degree and non-degree programs in psychology and business.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Programs:
- BA in Business Administration
- BA in Humanistic Studies
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts (MA) in Accounting
- MA in Marriage Family Therapy
- MA in Sport Counseling
- MA in Information Technology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), and more..
- Doctorate of Psychology
- Doctorate of Business Administration
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Psychology, and more..
Located in the Mira Mesa suburb 15 miles north of downtown San Diego, California Miramar University (CMU) is a small, private university that provides Bachelor, Masters and MBA Degree programs in a variety of Business and Administration fields. Our fully-accredited programs are taught through distance education, a hybrid of online / classroom delivery and traditional classroom methods. The faculty members at CMU drive the University's innovative capacity as experts in their fields, utilizing their combined academic and professional knowledge and expertise.
California Miramar University believes that the institution should revolve around the student, not the other way around. This philosophy extends to our continuous enrollment and high quality student services support. We understand that many of our students must remain committed to their jobs and families while reaching their higher educational goals. The CMU Advantage means flexibility to fit your lifestyle by offering programs that work for our students.
California Miramar University is dually accredited by both the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools and Distance Education and Training Council.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs:
- International Business
- Health Care Management
- Business Administration
- Technology Management
- Doctor of Business Administration
- MSc in Strategic Leadership
- Master of Science in Telecommunications
- BSc in Business Administration
- BSc in Public Administration
- Associate of Science in Business Administration