Distance learning in California: Online university education in Los Angeles County. Online MBA programs, accredited bachelor & master degrees in business administration, information technology, management & health care. Distance education doctoral degree program, home study university courses.
California InterContinental University: A nationally accredited distance education institution of higher learning, California InterContinental University, based in Diamond Bar, CA, offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business Administration, Information Technology, Management and Healthcare fields. We promote quality learning, critical thinking, and the discovery of new knowledge for the benefit of diverse business communities. The purpose of California InterContinental University is to promote and support innovative educational opportunities through distance study, critical research, and quality service to students.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Online / Distance Learning Graduate Degree Programs: Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree Programs: - Banking and Finance
- Healthcare Management and Leadership
- Information Systems and Knowledge Management
- International Management and Marketing
- Organizational Development and Human Resource Management
- Project Quality and Management
Online Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) Degree Programs: - Healthcare Management and Leadership
- Information Systems and Enterprise Resource Management
- Global Business and Leadership
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Earn an accredited business degree on-campus in Southern California!
Established in 1983, Southern States University is a business-oriented career training university with campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and Newport Beach CA (just south of Irvine, 40 minutes from Los Angeles Airport).
SSU provides Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree courses to international students wishing to study in the U.S.
In addition to our business administration degrees, we also provide intensive English language education and TOEFL exam preparation. These English courses can be taken alongside your business degree training.
At SSU, our mission is to offer professionally-recognized and competitive academic degree programs; to serve a culturally diverse student community; and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.
Southern States University provides a pleasant studying environment, spacious classrooms and well-trained and dedicated instructors to help you achieve your goals. On-campus residential accommodation is available throughout the year.
"Every day, thanks to SSU, I feel like I am progressing closer and closer towards my goal. SSU offers the most affordable BBA and MBA programs in the United States, and there are several payment plans to choose from.” - Michelle, Brazil
Located in Monterey, California, The Monterey Institute of International Studies is a multilingual, globally focused graduate institute that teaches professional skills to the future change agents of the world. Our wide range of Masters degrees include International Education, International Management, Policy Studies, Translation & Interpretation, Teaching Languages, and more. We also provide a variety of Dual Degree programs, language courses, and short-term Certificate programs.
Our programs have propelled our alumni into international careers that address the critical challenges of today. As an academic community committed to preparing innovative professionals to excel in cross-cultural, multilingual environments, we cultivate future leaders to be the solution.
We are also proud to offer the Peace Corps Master's International Programs. Our community is built on a foundation of cross-cultural understanding.
The Monterey Institute of International Studies is accredited, through its affiliation with Middlebury College, by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC), a higher education accrediting body recognized by the US Department of Education.
Empire College, located in Santa Rosa, California, is just one hour north of the San Francisco Bay Area in the heart of the wine-growing region of Sonoma County. At Empire College, we believe education is one of the most important assets that you will acquire during your lifetime. We believe we can help you gain this asset and prepare you for a new career in a marketable career field. We also believe that the success of our graduates is our legacy. We feature a total of 25 career training programs, including five Specialized Associate Degree programs in Accounting, Administrative Specialist, Information Technology, Medical Assistant and Legal Assistant, as well as a top-ranked Juris Doctor law program. The School of Business is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). In addition, the college is both a Microsoft IT Academy and a Security Certified Program Training Partner.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in California, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Loma Linda University School of Nursing, San Bernardino County
Courses / Programs
The School of Nursing at Loma Linda University, located in Loma Linda, San Bernardino County, CA, is a nursing school offering undergraduate and graduate degree nursing programs, as well as Certificate courses. Our Bachelor, Masters and Doctorate Degree programs include nursing specialties such as Clinical Nurse Specialist, Family Nurse Practitioner, Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, and more.
In today's concept of team delivery in health care, LLU offers a rich environment and an excellent setting for pursuing a career along these lines. Nursing is an excellent career choice if you aspire to help people through health care, and enjoy science.
The mission of the School of Nursing, in addition to the mission of Loma Linda University, is the education of professional nurses who are dedicated to excellence in nursing science.
Loma Linda University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). The California Board of Registered Nursing granted continuing approval in 2008 to the School of Nursing. The School of Nursing is currently accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.