Distance learning masters/ online university in Cameroon offering masters programs: Cameroon masters degrees in business, management, online MBA programmes Cameroon. Masters study courses from Douala, Yaounde universities & graduate schools, Cameroon online masters education from UK, USA colleges.
Are you searching for a quality online masters degree in Cameroon?
The ICT University (ICT-U) Cameroon is an accredited university in Yaounde that provides quality education at undergraduate and postgraduate level both in-class and online.
We offer diploma courses, associate degrees, bachelor degrees, masters programs, and doctorate degrees.
Through the use of advanced technologies and high-performance networking infrastructure, all of our degree courses are available to study by distance learning. However, students will need to spend at least ten days onsite each semester for hands-on practicals.
ICTU provides exceptional quality university education online, through the use of digital libraries, virtual laboratories, an asynchronous platform and a course management software (CMS) transmitted through the Internet.
Moodle is the learning platform used for all of our online degree courses. It helps to simulate the interactive experiences of the traditional and virtual classrooms at ICTU.
All of our distance learning courses use it for documents and assignment management, distribution and submission.
In addition, video conferencing tools allow you to interact in real-time with your classmates and professors without needing to be physically in the classroom.
- Applied Statistics & Demography
- Data Communication & Networking
- Development Planning
- Information and Communication Technology
- Information Systems & Networking
- International Masters in Business Administration (I-MBA)
- Public Health
- Software Engineering
In today's increasingly globalized world, a strong healthcare workforce is essential for every country. As the most populous country in sub-Saharan Africa, Nigeria needs specialized healthcare professionals trained to graduate level in all areas, including Public Health.
Earning a masters degree in public health prepares you to work on a wide range of public health initiatives, such as health education, disease prevention, treatment delivery, policy advocacy, and institutional administration among others.
Many graduate students focus their studies by choosing a specialization. For example, you may opt to specialize in environmental health, disaster management, or occupational health and safety management.
At this level, joint programs are especially popular. Most graduates pursue dual degrees in either social policy or clinical practice.
On successful completion of your graduate degree, you may find employment in a wide range of positions, including family therapist or counselor, health educator, clinician, or epidemiologist.
Generally, a public health masters program takes one or two years of full-time study to complete.
However, many universities and graduate schools offer flexible study options (part-time study or online education), making it easier for working professionals to earn their qualification.
Completing your masters program online allows you to schedule your study around your work and family commitments.
Specializations may include:
• Public Health Administration
• Occupational and Environmental Health
• Occupational Health & Safety Management
• Global Disaster Management & Humanitarian Relief
• Industrial Hygiene
• Environmental Health & Toxicology
• Occupational Health and Safety
• Health Care Organization and Policy
• Maternal & Child Health Policy & Leadership
• Infection Control
• Health, Safety & Environment..
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Earn a BBA or MBA degree or study English in an accredited, private university in California.
Established in 1983, Southern States University has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine and Los Angeles).
We provide undergraduate & graduate Business Administration Degree programs, as well as Intensive English language programs & TOEFL Exam Preparation.
At SSU, our focus is on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world. With a monthly payment plan to help finance your business studies in the U.S., SSU is a convenient choice of quality education in California for both local and international students.
We finance our BBA & MBA students with payments as low as $350/4 weeks plus fees.
For non-native English speakers, SSU can customize a program that includes degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed.
“SSU is one of the best schools in California, located in one of the most fascinating places in the US. The professors are very experienced, & recognized in their fields.....I am sure that the knowledge & skills that I acquire here will help me a lot when I start my career in business." - Nisrag, India
“..I have chosen to invest my future into earning a Bachelor of Business Administration...SSU offers the most affordable BBA and MBA programs in the United States, and there are several payment plans to choose from.”
- Michelle, Brazil
Located in the heart of Paris, The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides U.S.-accredited graduate programs taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
AGS offers a 2-year Master of Arts (MA) degree and a Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy.
Through our Dual Programs, students on the M.A. course may undertake a second degree program, and earn two Masters degrees. Study options include Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution.
In addition, we offer a 1-year MBA degree with a Concentration in Global Management & International Development.
Our graduate programs (with the exception of the Ph.D.) are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University in Pennsylvania.
AGS provides semester abroad and full year abroad programs to undergraduate and graduate students. We also offer summer abroad programs in Paris for undergraduate students.
Situated in a lively area in the center of Paris, AGS provides an international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships based on merit and need.
Student Testimonial: "The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA
- 2-year M.A. in International Relations & Diplomacy
M.A students may also complete European Masters programs in Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution, & graduate with a dual degree
- Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy
- 1-year International MBA Degree Program
- Undergraduate & Graduate Semester / Year Abroad Programs
• EU Business School (EU) is one of the world´s top business schools recognized for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• EU Munich continues to ambitiously address the ever-changing needs of the business community with undergraduate and graduate courses that aim to prepare our students for careers in business administration, management or finance. The language of instruction is English.
• In recent years, Munich has developed into one of the leading economic centers in Europe. Located close to the Austrian and Swiss borders, at the foot of the Alps, Munich’s influences are abundant.
• Munich offers a unique symbiosis of quality of life and economic opportunity. With its wealth in culture and art, the Bavarian capital is one of the most popular cities in Germany.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA program is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe in the QS Return of Investment Report 2015.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals. Along with this, our MBA graduates earn an immediate return on their investment, with an average salary increase of ten thousand dollars.
Student Review: "I can immediately apply what I’ve learned and help my company achieve success. EU was the best investment I've made in my future."
- Magdalena, Germany - MBA Program
• Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is a private, English-speaking university in Estepona, located on a private golf resort 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Serving international students from around the globe, we offer a 3-year Bachelor degree program in Business Administration as well as a 1-year MBA degree and Executive / Foundation Diploma programs in Business.
• All of our programs are in line with the Treaty of Bologna’s educational requirements and curriculum standards. The curriculum meets the highest educational standards, and fits the needs and desires of Spain’s up-and-coming professionals.
• At Schellhammer Business School, we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
• We provide a strong practical approach through case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories.
• To study in Estepona is to absorb a truly international environment, free from pollution where it is safe and secure.
• Equally important - there is easy and cheap access to the culturally rich cities of Granada, Seville and Cadiz.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• The University of Freiburg, founded in 1457, is one of the oldest universities in Germany and looks back on a long tradition of excellence in teaching and research.
• Whether in the humanities, the sciences or engineering, Freiburg's students and faculty have made a significant impact on the academic world.
• The 11th and newest faculty of the university is the Faculty of Engineering which was established in 1995. It comprises the Department of Computer Science and the Department of Microsystems Engineering offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to approximately 1,200 students.
• The University of Freiburg, with 22,000 students, is strongly integrated into the city and most evenings it becomes clear that this is a college town.
• Located in southwest Germany at the foothills of the Black Forest, Freiburg benefits from a mild climate and its proximity to France and Switzerland.
• Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Computer Science (Taught in English and German)
• Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Embedded Systems Engineering (Taught in English)
• Master of Science (M.Sc.) Degree in Microsystems Engineering (Taught in English)
• Master of Science (M.Sc.) Degree in Sustainable Systems Engineering (Taught in English)
• Mikrosystemtechnik (Taught in German)