Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts, Vancouver: Conveniently located in Vancouver, BC, Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts (PICA) is the city's most progressive centre for culinary & baking & pastry arts education for both Canadian and international students. Since 1997, our accredited institute has offered highly regarded career programs in Culinary Arts & Baking & Pastry Arts, with the option of expanding your career training with a 1-Year Dual Diploma program.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our culinary programs are designed for students who wish to be productive immediately in a professional environment upon graduation. Instruction from Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts includes job-search training and a lifetime placement assistance service for every graduate. We are proud to have over 2,400 successful alumni working around the world in over 30 countries.
Professional Culinary Programs:
Small class sizes (15 students maximum to 1 chef instructor in Culinary Arts & 12 to 1 in Baking & Pastry Arts), 90% hands-on training and dedicated internationally experienced chef instructors give each student the personal attention they need to master the “art” of cooking and baking and pastry.
- Dual-Diploma program - Culinary & Baking & Pastry Arts (12 months, full-time, 7 hours per day): Offered twice daily, Monday to Friday (15 students to 1 Chef Instructor)
- Culinary Arts program (6 months, full-time, 7 hours per day): Offered twice daily, Monday to Friday (15 students to 1 Chef Instructor)
- Baking & Pastry Arts program (6 months, full-time, 7 hours per day): Offered twice daily, Monday to Friday (12 students to 1 Chef Instructor)
- Short programs
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
At GLOW Academy in Mississauga, Toronto, and Kitchener, Ontario, we provide professional training in Makeup Artistry, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, and all areas of Aesthetics, including: Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Nails, Facials, Peels, Brow/Lash Tinting, Massage and Microdermabrasion.
Specialized makeup programs are also offered in Bridal, Fashion, TV/SFX and Fantasy makeup. We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
This allows our students to graduate with a resume full of experience and a complete portfolio book of their actual work as they embark on their career path.
Aesthetic students also have the opportunity to be scheduled into working at our “Beauty Lounge” to further hone their skill sets and confidence by servicing the general public.
Student Testimonial: "The teachers are great, very helpful and understanding. The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals.
I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
- Samantha T, Hamilton, ON
The School of the Photographic Arts: Ottawa's mission is to furnish the resources, environment, tools and instruction to develop the students' signature style, hone their photographic skills, and cultivate their visual literacy.
M.C. College offers accredited programs in hairstyling, esthetics and fashion at several locations throughout Western Canada. With campuses in Edmonton and Calgary in Alberta as well as different locations throughout British Columbia, M.C. College Group has over 100 full and part-time employees. The educational faculty at each location is made up of experienced industry professionals. M.C. College Group inspires them to continue their professional development and provides instructional training to insure they are the best trained faculty in their respective programs.
The head office staff includes a Director of Operations, Director of Education and Controller with more than 40 years combined experience in the organization. Full time curriculum specialists in all three programs insure MC College delivers the most comprehensive program possible. An Artistic Director, with over 30 years experience as a platform artist and a team of internationally recognized technical advisors in both hairstyling and esthetics, consistently update the skills of the instructional faculty.
M.C. College offers accredited programs in hairstyling, esthetics and fashion at several locations throughout Western Canada. Full time curriculum specialists in all three programs insure MC College delivers the most comprehensive program possible.
Since 1960, the Blanche Macdonald Centre has offered the highest quality of Professional career training in Makeup Artistry, Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Hair Design, Esthetics/Spa Therapy and Nail Technology. Considered to be the premium industry leader, the college graduates over one thousand students per year and has two campuses in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.The downtown campus is located on Robson Street near Vancouver Public Library, while our uptown campus is situated in an award-winning, architecturally spectacular mall at City Square.
Everyone deserves the chance to receive the education and develop the skills that will lead to a productive and meaningful place in the world. Our staff are caring professionals dedicated to helping you find the means to discover and express your unique potential. The Blanche Macdonald Centre is a fully registered, bonded and accredited institute, recognized by the provincial government of British Columbia, Canada, under the authority of the PCTIA (Private Career Training Institutions Agency). The College is a wholly owned division of Pacifique Riche Enterprises Ltd. (doing business as Blanche Macdonald Centre).
We offer the highest quality of Professional career training in Makeup Artistry, Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Hair Design, Esthetics/Spa Therapy and Nail Technology at two campuses in Vancouver, on Robson Street and at City Square.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra
Thinnox Design Academy, located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, is an academy for future designers, innovators and communicators offering long and short term programs for youth and adults. While our youth programs are about design and innovation, adult programs are about design entrepreneurship. Our career labs offer unique co-op opportunities to our students to apply their skills for the benefit of their immediate communities.