Harbourside Institute Of Technology, Vancouver: Situated in the beautiful harbourside district of North Vancouver, BC, the Harbourside Institute of Technology (HIT) is one of Canada’s premier Audio Engineering and Music Production schools, dedicated to the pursuit of creative excellence combined with the technical knowledge and networking skills necessary to succeed in today’s highly competitive audio industry. The Harbourside Institute of Technology is a certified Pro Tools training facility with one of the only two Pro Tools experts in Canada and a certified Ableton training instructor on staff. All HIT instructors are successful professionals currently active in the recording, game audio, post audio and film industries.
Email:Contact us below
Audio & Music Production Training Courses: - Audio Engineering and Music Production program (9-month)
- Electronic Music Production (6-month)
- Advanced Recording Artist program (3-month)
- Pro Tools 101
- Pro Tools 110
- Pro Tools 130 (Game Audio)
- Pro Tools 201
- Pro Tools 210M
- Ableton 101: Weekend Workshop
- Introduction to Basic Recording Techniques
Founded in 2009, Leonardo College of Design is a career training school in Toronto, Ontario that specializes in Design and Technology. Registered as a Private Career College under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005, we provide two full-time diploma courses in CAD (Computer Aided Design) and Web Design & Development. In addition, we offer a variety of part-time courses on evenings and weekends. We welcome local students and international students from around the world.
Taught by highly-qualified instructors, our programs match industry’s trends and needs. We focus on hands-on learning, and emphasize Eco-design concepts. We offer Job Search Assistance/Placement to all our graduates. Successful completion of our programs will highly increase the chance of employment in fields such as Industrial Design, Web Design and Web Development, Mechanical Design, and Architectural Design.
We keep our classes small and 100% instructor-led. We ensure that all of our equipment and software is up-to-date. Leonardo College of Design is a WSIB (Workplace Safety and Insurance Board)-approved provider and are HRSDC (Human Resources and Skills Development Canada) certified. We are conveniently located just minutes from Hwy 401, with a bus stop right outside our door and free parking all day.
L'ambiance Dance Centre is a dance school in Thornhill in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario. Voted Best of the Best Dance School in Toronto for 6 years, we are conveniently located to serve North York, Vaughan, Richmond Hill and GTA. Our professional dance instructors teach Ballrooom dancing and Latin dance to students who want to learn for fun, fitness, or for special occasions such as weddings, corporate events or holidays.
We teach adults, teenagers and kids in private lessons or interactive group classes. You can choose from Ballroom, Latin, Swing, Salsa, Merengue, Waltz, Tango, Cha Cha, Hustle, Belly Dance and DanceSport. The teachers at L'ambiance Dance Centre are fully certified in both International Style Standard and Latin as well as American style (social) Smooth and Rhythm.
With many years of competitive and social dance experience, our teachers are capable of teaching anyone, at any level, to dance for all occasions. Our teachers are dynamic, outgoing, knowledgeable, competent, attentive, patient and caring. With over 45 years of combined experience, L'ambiance Dance Centre's professional teachers will have you dancing in minutes!
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Canada & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
Located in Toronto, Ontario, Max the Mutt Animation School provides an environment in which students are encouraged to work hard to achieve their full potential. Max the Mutt Animation School guarantees small class size with serious individual instruction by highly qualified instructors who are working professionals in their fields. We offer a wide range of Certificate, Diploma, and Professional Workshops in a variety of Animation fields.
We believe in giving our students a solid, well-rounded education, and the encouragement to help them develop as artists. At the same time, we expect students to conduct themselves in a professional manner, which includes the ability to take direction, meet deadlines, work with each other, and fulfill responsibilities. The development of good work habits is important in preparing for a successful career in animation, concept design, advertising, graphic design, art direction, comic books and graphic novels.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in Toronto Area & Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or want to learn new makeup skills for personal use, The Beauty Box by Sheriff in Toronto may be the perfect solution for you!
• Through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps, The Beauty Box by Sheriff provides makeup artist bootcamps and private mobile makeup classes in Toronto and GTA; Mississauga, Brampton, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughan, London, Pickering, Scarborough, Barrie, as well as in Kenora, Thunderbay ON. They are also offered in several other cities throughout Canada.
• Our flagship makeup school is situated in Winnipeg MB.
• Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors.
• Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience.
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff offers financing to qualified students. We pass along employment opportunities to our graduates.
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional." Cindy
Intensive 1-Week Makeup Artistry Bootcamp
• With study modules: Beauty & Bridal, Film & Fashion, Make-up For Photography.
Lash Technician / Eyelash Classes in Toronto
• Individual Eyelash Extension Specialist, 2-day Certification Program.
MOBILE Personal Makeup Classes in your Home location:
• One-on-One, Private Makeup Bootcamp, 3 Hour Program for any age
• 55+ AGELESS BEAUTY Makeup Classes geared for the Maturing Woman
• TEEN Makeup Self-Esteem Program (Ages 13-17).
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES of any of the above makeup courses for Home Study in Canada & USA.