The Academy of Learning is Canada’s largest network of career colleges. We have almost 90 campuses throughout Canada, including Ottawa, Ontario. The Academy of Learning is considered Canada’s most effective and respected college, offering diploma and certificate courses covering a wide range of career, business and computer skills. Programs include business administration, HR management, graphic & web design, accounting, customer service training and many others. Students can acquire new skills with the diploma programs and upgrade their existing ones with certificate programs. We welcome international students.
At Academy of Learning, the focus is on student learning rather than teaching through the Integrated Learning method which is a self-paced, flexible style of learning. Students have the option of training in these programs on a full-time or part-time basis. You can start your program at any time and set your own schedule - mornings, evenings, or weekends. One-on-one instruction and monitoring is provided by trained, on-site facilitators.
Academy of Learning offers diploma and certificate programs in areas such as:
- Accounting and Payroll
- Business and Marketing
- Customer Service
- Healthcare Services
- Information Technology
- Office Administration
- Web and Graphic Design
- ESL- Grammar, Writing, Communication
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary City Centre, Calgary North, Edmonton, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
At Reeves, we offer a first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals who intend on starting a new career or enhancing their current skills.
Everyone here, from admissions staff to administration to classroom instructors have one ambition and purpose, to provide you with powerful, life-changing skills and training.
Reeves College provides an intimate learning environment where small class sizes allow students to spend time with instructors one-on-one.
We offer diploma courses and programs in the areas of Healthcare, Business & Hospitality, including community health care, medical office assistant courses, office administration, business administration management, and accounting technician courses.
We train individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques. Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Note: Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
Court Transcription course: • All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
The Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine (CCHM) stands as Canada’s longest-running homeopathic College. CCHM is the only Canadian College fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Homeopathic Education in North America (ACHENA), the gold standard used for homeopathic colleges in the USA.
The College offers a comprehensive part-time 3-year diploma program in Homeopathy, Medical Sciences and Nutrition, with in-class and Distance Education options. This program includes a thorough clinic internship as well as supervised externship opportunities for students to further establish their expertise. CCHM also offers a 1 year post-graduate program for students who have completed the 3 years.
Students in the post-grad program are encouraged to bring their own difficult cases for assistance. It is intended as an extension to, and a deepening of existing clinical skills following classical Hahnemannian principles of Homeopathic case-taking, analysis and case management plus enhancing familiarity with the Homeopathic repertory. Case-taking techniques and methodology will be emphasized.
With academies in both Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta, EvelineCharles Academes are the largest Hair Styling and Esthetics schools in Canada.
The Academy's mission is to provide Canada's aspiring beauty professionals with an unparalleled education experience. We foster continual growth in students whose passion for the beauty and fashion industry has fueled their desire to start their hair stylist training and their successful career through our diploma and certificate courses. The EvelineCharles Academy draws upon years of experience from the award winning EvelineCharles Salons and Spas.
We're proud of our EC Exclusive Programs including EC Advanced Hair Cutting and Colouring Program, EC Buisness Principles.
Additionally our industry partnerships with leaders such as MAC Cosmetics, SharpLight, and ITEC (International Therapies Examination Council Certified).
Established in 1999, ITD (Institute of Technology, Development & Management) Canada is a privately-funded polytechnic college in North Vancouver, BC. The college offers industry-specific certificate and diploma courses in the fields of Hospitality, Arts, IT, and Business to Canadian students and international students from around the world.
ITD Canada is accredited by PCTIA (Private Career Training Institutions Agency) which is the government agency that oversees the private colleges and universities in the province of British Columbia.
Our training staff are all seasoned practitioners with years of classroom experience. Many are well-known instructors from local universities and colleges. Our class sizes are small and course schedules are flexible to accommodate both full-time and part-time students.
Business co-ops or internships (work experience placements) are an integral component of our diploma programs. The first co-op provides students with entry level jobs while the second co-op session strives to provide students with positions that will lead to entry-level management positions.