The Academy of Learning is Canada’s largest network of career colleges. We have almost 90 campuses throughout Canada, including Ottawa, Ontario. The Academy of Learning is considered Canada’s most effective and respected college, offering diploma and certificate courses covering a wide range of career, business and computer skills. Programs include business administration, HR management, graphic & web design, accounting, customer service training and many others. Students can acquire new skills with the diploma programs and upgrade their existing ones with certificate programs. We welcome international students.
At Academy of Learning, the focus is on student learning rather than teaching through the Integrated Learning method which is a self-paced, flexible style of learning. Students have the option of training in these programs on a full-time or part-time basis. You can start your program at any time and set your own schedule - mornings, evenings, or weekends. One-on-one instruction and monitoring is provided by trained, on-site facilitators.
Academy of Learning offers diploma and certificate programs in areas such as:
- Accounting and Payroll
- Business and Marketing
- Customer Service
- Healthcare Services
- Information Technology
- Office Administration
- Web and Graphic Design
- ESL- Grammar, Writing, Communication
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
Located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Holland College is a career training institution that provides a wide range of certificate & diploma level academic programs. The college welcomes more than 2,300 full-time and 9,000 part-time students in 13 locations across the Island, studying in the fields of business, communication, health, law enforcement, tourism, trades, and technology.
At Holland College, we believe that you will get the most out of your college experience if you have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities outside of class. Whether you are graduating from high school, transferring from another post-secondary institution, want to up-grade your skills or plan to make a career change, Holland College has more than 65 full-time career training programs to help you reach your goals.
When our students were asked why they chose Holland College for their career training, their top three answers were: employment opportunities; the college offered their program of choice; and the college's emphasis on skills oriented training.
- Applied Science And Engineering Technology
- Business Studies
- Adult Education
- Computer Studies
- Health And Community Studies
- Media And Communications
- School Of Performing Arts
- Sport And Leisure
- Tourism Programs
- Trades And Industrial Technology
The Canadian College (which is located in the heart of Vancouver) offers several internationaly recognized Certificates and Diplomas in Business Management and Hospitality Operations. International students can receive paid work in Canada by taking the Hospitality Operations Diploma Co-op or the Business Management Diploma Co-op.
Canadian College is conveniently located within one block of Robson Street, Bus/Skytrain Station, 7-11, Major Banks etc. It has unique and renovated classrooms, with a capacity of 300 students in total. Classrooms are located on the 2nd floor and offices on the 4th floor. Students can enjoy the large rooftop garden on the 5th floor.
There are various accommodation options available to our students, including homestay accommodation with a local host family or student residence. Canadian College has an in-house full-time homestay & accommodation coordinator.
CDI College Vancouver offers over 30 years of experience in providing market-driven career training in the fields of business, technology and health care. CDI has helped thousands of students across the country prepare for better careers.
At the Vancouver campus, our team is committed to your success, and will be there to assist you from your first visit, right up to helping you find opportunities in your chosen career field. We also offer full-time diploma and certificate programs in the evening to meet the demands of your busy life. Fit your training around your schedule. Work during the day, and train in the evenings. Enjoy small class sizes, which mean more personal attention for you.
CDI College campus locations in BC include Vancouver, Surrey, Burnaby and Abbotsford, while we also have career colleges throughout Canada in Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec.
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
Court Transcription course: • All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Academy of Learning College - Warden & Sheppard is a Toronto-based career training college that provides Certificate & Diploma courses in a variety of popular career topics.
Academy of Learning College is dedicated to helping students reach their goals—quickly and easily, and in a setting that builds confidence while building skills. Students receive intensive, hands-on training for jobs at flexible time schedules in a professional atmosphere.
Academy of Learning College believes that support is the key to success in a friendly, accessible and professional environment that is conducive to competency-based learning. This is sustained by way of relevant curriculum, ongoing research and development, up-to-date equipment, a facilitated learning process, and a network of colleges with consistent standards