Study Abroad Programs: Colleges in Canada, Toronto, Ontario, Montreal, Quebec, BC Colleges, Vancouver, Career Schools Canada, Business School, Health Care College, Management College, Science College Diploma, Degree Programs Canada
George Brown College: At George Brown, Toronto City College, we offer a broad spectrum of educational opportunities - Degrees, Certificates, Diplomas, Apprenticeships - appropriate to the goals of each sector. Our delivery of these programs stresses innovation and flexibility, with multiple points of access to enable continuous learning. From our two main campuses located across the downtown core, George Brown offers nearly 160 programs across a wide variety of professions to a student body of 60,000 - including those enrolled in full-time, part-time and continuing education programs.
Email:Contact us below
Diplomas, Post-graduate Certificates, Apprenticeships and Degree Programs:
Course categories include: - General Arts and Science
- Business and Finance
- Health Sciences
- Early Childhood Development
- ESL Programs
- Advanced Engineering & Building Technologies
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Chef School
- Performing Arts, and more..
At CDI College Calgary City Centre's School of Business and School of Healthcare, we offer career-focused training that allows you to graduate faster.
Receive hands-on training, using many of the same tools and equipment used by professionals in their fields today, and you will work on projects that prepare you for challenges of your chosen profession. CDI graduates enter the world of business and healthcare as highly trained professionals.
Calgary, the largest city in Alberta with a population of over 1 million inhabitants, is located in the Parkland region in the south of the province, approximately 80km east of the front ranges of the Canadian Rockies. CDI College offers campus locations throughout Canada, in Alberta, BC, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec.
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Diploma & Certificate programs include:
- Accounting and Payroll Administration
- Business Accounting Technician
- Computer Business Applications Specialist - Accounting
- Business and Digital Marketing Management
- Hospitality Business Management
- Travel and Tourism Program
- Medical Office Administration
- Oil and Gas Administration
- Legal Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Early Childhood Education
- Child and Youth Services Worker
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Law Enforcement Foundations
The Institute of Machine Tool Technology (iMTT) is a practical career training school in North Mississauga, Ontario, just 9 miles west of Toronto. We offer programs designed to enable students to achieve the practical, hands-on experience they need to obtain employment in the machine tool industry upon graduation.
At iMTT, our "instructor-led, hands-on training" helps you build your confidence which will impress employers with your level of experience right out of school and you'll have the knowledge and know-how to advance your career quickly.
At iMTT, we limit classes to a maximum of 16 students. We're proud to offer an intimate classroom and workshop environment conducive to learning. By limiting class size, we're able to provide you as a student one-on-one attention and the support you need to become highly skilled and completely employer-ready in the shortest-time possible.
Instructor-led, Hands-on Machine Tool Training Programs:
- CNC Machine Tool Operator and Programmer Diploma Program
- CNC Machine Tool Operator and Programmer Certificate Program
- Automation and Industrial Electrician
- Design Drafting Technician
- Solid Works
- Mastercam Training Programs
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
The National Screen Institute — Canada (NSI) with headquarters in Winnipeg, is a film and television training school. Training is based around the philosophy that the best way to learn is by doing. Our market-driven training programs have led to employment for graduates by giving them a competitive edge. According to the latest NSI alumni survey, 97% of respondents are working in the film and television industry.
NSI’s training programs are led by experts in film, television and digital media – they deliver workshops and seminars and mentor participants. Participants are not required to pay tuition fees or relocate. NSI trains program participants in one centre for a short period of time. Participants then return to their home communities and work with local mentors on their projects, under the leadership of the program manager.
To be eligible for any of our training programs you must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant, reside in Canada and be over the age of 18.
-Short film training - NSI Drama Prize
-Feature film training - NSI Features First
-TV series development - NSI Totally Television
-TV marketing - NSI Global Marketing
-Programs for Aboriginal only students
-NSI Storytellers, NSI New Voices
-Video game development
- NSI playWRITE
Conveniently situated in Mississauga and serving the Greater Toronto Area, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school. We provide an innovative and comprehensive Personal Fitness Trainer diploma program taught by experienced and qualified instructors. It will provide you with the specialized knowledge and skills you need for a successful and rewarding career as a Personal Trainer. You can complete this course in as little as six months, or attend class each Saturday for a year. Day, evening, and weekend class are available.
At NPTI, we are committed to providing a high standard of education for our aspiring fitness professionals. Our curriculum is geared to the needs of today’s health-minded people. Our modern facility has the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment. We emphasize hands-on, practical training, and offer FREE ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts. Free job placement assistance is also available for all our graduates.
Student Testimonial: "I believe that this personal training course has given me the confidence and knowledge base to be a great personal trainer. The staff is top notch, very approachable whenever I had questions and supportive in their advice. The practical aspect of this course is without a doubt the biggest asset. No other program offers it...Don't hesitate to take your personal training course with NPTI."
- Steve, NPTI Graduate
- Personal Fitness Training Program:
500-hour comprehensive program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday).
Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.