Culinary schools in Illinois: Hospitality management school in Chicago university, accredited associate degree & bachelor programs in culinary arts & hospitality management. Cooking school offering professional training for chefs, baking & pastry arts classes in Cook County IL area.
Institute of Culinary Arts, Robert Morris University, Chicago: Located in Chicago IL, The Institute of Culinary Arts at Robert Morris University offers accredited degree programs that provide the skills, solid foundation, and hands-on experience you need to succeed in any culinary field. With our associate degree in culinary arts as well as our bachelor degree programs in hospitality management and advanced culinary arts, RMU Culinary provides students with the cooking, management and critical thinking skills to become chefs, managers and leaders in the industry. We do more than prepare you for a job in the culinary field, we help you launch and advance an exciting, rewarding career.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Accreditation: The Institute of Culinary Arts at Robert Morris University is accredited by the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF).
Culinary Arts Programs:
Associate Degree Program:
- Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Professional Studies in Advanced Culinary Arts
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
London Eyes International Makeup Academy, Chicago area
Courses / Programs
A leading provider in makeup artist training in the Chicago area since 2004, London Eyes International Academy of Makeup offers a range of makeup artist certification programs and master makeup classes. We have two conveniently-situated schools in Rosemont (to the north-west) and Oakbrook Terrace (a western suburb of Chicago). All of our programs are certified by the Illinois State Board of Education. We offer programs suitable for beginners to established beauty industry professionals in need of refreshing their makeup skills and catching-up on the latest trends in beauty makeup.
We provide high-quality education in all areas of makeup, including: fashion, beauty, film, multimedia, HDTV, SPFX and injury simulation, photography, and theatrical. In addition, we expose our students to current trends and techniques in airbrush makeup, through our advanced airbrush makeup training. All programs are custom designed to allow you learn new skills within a short period of time.
We help you to build your self-confidence by teaching you how to promote your newly gained skills in the market. Our programs include Marketing Plan and Cosmetic Product classes that will help make you feel more confident in building a new career, and in increasing your recognition on the job market. Tuition includes all cosmetics and hygene products needed for duration of the course.
- Airbrush Master Class (7 hours)
- Special F/X Master Class (16 hours)
- Special F/X Advanced Master Class (16 hours)
- Business Master Class (3 hours)
- Portfolio Master Class (4 hours)
• Are you looking to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, interested in starting a successful spray tanning business, or hoping to improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business?
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Chicago. We provide a range of beginner to advanced level spray tan courses that can be taken either on-site at our Chicago campus, or online from the comfort of your own home. Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• Instructors at the Aviva Spray Tanning Academy have a wealth of knowledge, advanced degrees and certification that continues even after they begin teaching so that they can deliver the latest, most advanced education available anywhere.
• Our one-day spray training programs are ideal for salon professionals, estheticians, mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!"
- Jodi Heffler, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster, MA
Located in downtown Chicago, Illinois, The French Pastry School is a premier international institution of pastry arts offering professional, certificate and continuing education programs. The French Pastry School offers you the rare opportunity to learn the art of pastry in an intimate setting, being personally mentored by masters in their field. Your skills will be finely honed through hands-on practice and repeated exposure to the best pastry techniques, tools, and ingredients.
We take pride in the quality of our courses, which are offered with great attention to the art and the science of pastry. The classes focus on artistry, visual presentation, theory, method, and technique, giving you the knowledge required for a successful pastry career.
Accredited by the Illinois Community College Board through Kennedy King College at City Colleges of Chicago, The French Pastry School in Chicago is the only singular location in the world. Students in our full-time certificate programs earn from 16 to 24 college credit hours.
Year-round Cooking / Culinary Arts Certificate Programs:
- Professional Pastry and Baking Program (24-Weeks)
- Professional Cake Decorating and Baking Program (16-weeks)
- Artisanal Bread Baking Course (8-Week Session)
Continuing Education Short Courses:
- Artisan Belgium Chocolate Bonbons
- Advanced Artisan Chocolate Bonbons
- All Things Chocolate for Valentine’s Day
- The Finest Fruit Desserts
- The Finest French Tarts
- Sculpted Cake and Topsy Turvy Cakes
- Baking and Decorating Your Own Wedding Cake
Make Up First ®, LLC (the “School”), is currently the only comprehensive, certificate program in Illinois dedicated solely to the art of makeup. The School provides an intensive series of makeup artistry classes, which result not only in the issuance of a certificate of completion from the school, but also from the State of Illinois. We are located in the center of Chicago, next to Grant Park. Make Up First School is a MAC-approved school. Students at Make Up First School enjoy both formal instruction as well as many hours of “hands-on” training. Courses are taught in a lecture/hands-on workshop format, providing the students with much-needed application practice.
In addition to the five core certification courses, Basic Makeup, Media Makeup, Theatrical Makeup, Clinical Makeup and Careers In Makeup Artistry, students will be offered the opportunity to enroll in advanced classes for on-going education in the field of makeup artistry. The School offers monthly, hands-on seminars in Airbrush and Bridal Makeup as well as Workshops in Fx, Transgender Makeup, Hairstyling for Makeup Artists and other areas. We are proud to sponsor legendary makeup artist presentations and workshops.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The College of Architecture and the Arts at University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the disciplines of art history, architecture, performing arts, studio arts, design converge, and more.
Students admitted into the Bachelor of Architectural Studies curriculum must complete the high school pattern 2 requirements. Students admitted into the Bachelor of Fine Arts curriculum must complete the high school pattern 1 or 2 requirements.
Motivated and academically qualified high school students admitted to the college will be guaranteed admission upon completion of their undergraduate studies to one of the following professional programs: Master of Architecture, Master of Fine Arts in Graphic Design or Master of Fine Arts in Industrial Design.
Undergraduate Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree Programs:
- Architectural Studies
- Art Education
- Electronic Media
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Studio Arts
- Art History
- Performing Arts (Music, Theater)...