Colleges in Denver: Career schools, tech training schools, liberal arts programs, associate degree, bachelors & masters degrees, find diploma & certificate courses, technical certification programs, evening classes. Apply to colleges in Colorado..
• Learn to spray tan in Colorado and get full certification from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in-class or online!
• We provide onsite 1-day spray tan classes in Denver CO, which take place regularly in a leading hotel.
• In addition, Aviva offers convenient online spray tan classes to students in Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood and throughout Colorado and nationwide.
• Our short and comprehensive online spray tan training makes it easy for you to learn to spray tan from the comfort of your own home or workplace or improve your technique.
• Our spray tan certification programs are suitable for total beginners to the sunless tanning industry to advanced level beauty professionals.
• All of our spray tanning courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee, so you can study worry-free!
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: • "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client and body positioning. I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" Jodi Heffler
Situated in the Twin Lakes area of Denver, Colorado, National Beauty College is an independent beauty training institution that offers full-time and part-time courses in Cosmetology, Hairstyling, Esthetics and Manicuring. The school is equipped with a full service beauty salon, nail shop, and facial clinic to provide the best learning experience for students. We have excellent facilities with all of the amenities you would expect from a beauty college.
We train students to be eligible to sit for the state licensing exam. Our goal is to instill a sense of professionalism in each student so we place great emphasis on how to be successful in the marketplace while providing professional services.
Located in a residential area that is surrounded by different businesses, students have more opportunity to interact with clients and use the skills learned in class in a salon-like environment.
Cook Street School of Culinary Arts provides a high-quality 12-week chef-training course, an accelerated practical program that is intensely focused so you can get in, get out, and get on with your culinary dreams!
Conveniently located in Denver’s historic Lower Downtown district in the epicenter of the city’s vibrant foodie scene, our rigorous, menu-based approach to the rich culinary traditions of Italy and France will teach you the fundamentals you need to excel in your future career. Our fully-accredited course focus on the whole chef, ensuring that you have the skills to enter the competitive world of professional culinary arts upon graduation.
Every inch of Cook Street’s cutting edge 3,000-square foot kitchen was designed to optimize your educational experience. From our custom-designed white maple butcher block bench to commercial-grade gas cook tops, professional Combi oven, granite demonstration island, dedicated baking and pastry kitchen and showstopping wood-fired brick bread oven, you’ll have everything you need as you launch your culinary career.
Accelerated 12-week Chef / Culinary Arts Training Course
- French Cuisine
- Italian Cuisine
- Culinary Fine Arts
- Knife Skills
- Cooking Vocabulary, History & Culture
- Palate Development
- Wine (pairing, tasting, and serving)
- The Art of the Table
- Menu Planning
- Recipe Development
- Service & Presentation Arts
4.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Colorado, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
The International Wine Guild, located at the Metropolitan State College of Denver CO, is a state-accredited wine school, offering certification and advanced diploma wine programs and sommelier training. The International Wine Guild was established to encourage study of wine, and to develop technical, professional understanding and increased knowledge of wine throughout all areas of the wine and food service industry.
Whether you work in a restaurant, hotel, wine shop, liquor store, are a wholesaler or importer, or are an individual with a passion for wine - there are certification and advanced diploma programs designed specifically for you, leading all the way to a Guild Wine Master diploma.
In addition, if you are a wine educator, or would like to develop the skills to teach others about wine in a wine school setting, there is also a certification and advanced program path leading to a Guild Wine Master Educator.
Professional programs of the International Wine Guild are approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board.
Level I to IV Diploma Programs:
- Advanced Sommelier Wine Course
- Intensive Study Advanced Wine Course
- Advanced Wine and Food Pairing Course
- Advanced Regional Series (France, Italy, New World)
- Advanced Blind Tasting Course
- The Wine Business
- Level III Written, tasting and practical Exams
- Public Wine Classes
- Intensive Study Certification Programs, and more...