Allied health training in Florida: CNA (certified nursing assistant) certification in Cape Coral, phlebotomy tech & home health aide programs, CPR classes for healthcare professionals. Vocational school in Lee County, South Florida offering business & computer training for adult learners.
Southwestern Vocational Training: SWVT is an established and licensed private post-secondary career school that is committed to its student’s success. Since 2009, SWVT has provided affordable healthcare career training to over 1500 successful students. What makes us different is our dedicated staff commitment to our students. Locally owned and operated, we are solution driven. We understand your time and career goals are important. We are dedicated in assisting you to meet these goals with affordable, short term career programs that will strengthen your professional career development. You can change your life in just 2-6 weeks.
Certified Nursing Assistance (CNA) prep- 1 to 2 weeks to completeHome Health Aide - 2 to 3 weeks to complete Home Health Aide/ CNA prep- 3-5 weeks to complete Phlebotomy Technician- 3 to 6 weeks to complete Patient Care Technician: 4 to 6 months complete Medical Assistant- 6 to 9 months to complete
Accounting Operations- 4 to 6 months to complete
Online classes- Varies
NO high school diploma required for most. Classes are offered 2-8 times annually.
Continuing Education Update (CEU): We offer a variety Continuing Education updates for CNAs, HHA, LPN & RN. All our classes are approved by the board of nursing in affiliation with third parties. The CEUs offered can be completed on or website.
Founded through innovation, focused on excellence, fueled by dedication to pragmatic liberal arts Rollins College has educated responsible, global citizens since 1885. Located lakeside in Winter Park (in the north Orlando metro area), Orange County, Florida, Rollins is regularly recognized as an outstanding private liberal arts college and a prestigious graduate business school.
Courses are offered as day or evening programs. Our College of Arts & Sciences undergraduate program offers 500 liberal arts courses in 30 different majors including art and art history, theatre art and dance, international business, biology, chemistry, communication, computer science, classical studies, English, environmental studies, economics, education, psychology, music.
Our Hamilton Holt School undergraduate program provides 10 majors leading to bachelor degree programs including international affairs, economics, humanities, computer science and organizational behaviour. We also offer master programs in business administration, counseling, human resources and liberal studies. The Rollins MBA in business administration is consistently ranked a top MBA program by Forbes and BusinessWeek.
- 500 undergraduate liberal arts programs in 30 different majors including art and art history, theatre art, international business, biology, chemistry, classical studies, economics, education, psychology, music, communication
- Bachelor degree programs with 10 majors such as international affairs, economics, humanities, computer science, organizational behaviour
- Master programs in business administration, counseling, education, human resources & liberal studies
Florida Institute for Complementary & Alternative Medicine, West Palm Beach
Courses / Programs
Florida Institute for Complementary & Alternative Medicine (FICAM), located in West Palm Beach, Florida, is a Complementary and Alternative Medicine (C.A.M.) school offering diploma programs to students interested in becoming CAM Practitioners. Florida Institute for Complementary and Alternative Medicine is licensed by the Florida commission for Independent Education and is able to offer diploma programs as a Complementary and Alternative Medicine Practitioner and/or a Clearminded Program Educator.
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney
Based in Dania Beach, Miami, ProMedia Training is a leader in accelerated audio production, recording, mixing and related multimedia training and education. Our programs are specifically designed for musicians, producers, recording engineers, worship facilities and corporations. We offer a wide range of multimedia packages featuring Pro Tools 10, delivered at our state of the art Miami facility, and at partner facilities in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Nashville, San Diego, and New York.
As well as individual programs, we also provide on-site training for corporations and worship facilities where professionals can advance their skills while learning in their own working environment. Accelerated training is the best option for professionals already in the audio world.
ProMedia Training helps you apply your creativity using modern applications so your digital audio production skills match the pace of the industry. We maintain partnerships with a variety of companies that help deliver an excellent educational experience for our students. They include Apple, Digidesign, Shure, Terra Digital Audio, and many others.
Established 1959, Miami Dade College (MDC) in Florida awards more Associate degrees than any other school in the nation, and graduates the highest number of minority students. As an eight-campus, two-year, state-supported community college, Miami Dade is nationally-recognized as one of the largest and best community colleges in the country.
We provide Certificate, Assosiate & Bachelor Degree programs in a wide range of academic fields that include Allied Health, Architecture, Business, Computer & Engineering Technologies, Education, Nursing, and more.
Each of our campuses has its own distinct identity and specialties. But, they also offer a broad base of general education courses, allowing you to take first-year classes at any of our eight campuses. The College embraces its responsibility to serve as an economic, cultural and civic beacon in our community.
Fully accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Miami Dade is ranked as the number one community college in the nation in the number of associate degrees awarded.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Florida, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.