Parisian Spa Institute, Jacksonville: Located on St. John’s River in Riverside FL, just 10 minutes south of downtown Jacksonville, Parisian Spa Institute is a privately-owned makeup training institute. We provide comprehensive courses in Cosmetology, Nail Technology, Massage Therapy, and Skin Care as well as a Full Specialty Program to beginner and experienced makeup artists. Our tuition is affordable, and our success rate for job placement and passing the state boards is phenomenal. Whether you’re looking for a second career, looking for a new challenge, or finally doing what you love, Parisian Spa Institute offers a relaxing, friendly and inviting environment to start your career in beauty.
Cosmetology Program (1200 hours) This course trains the student in the skills needed to meet competencies and prepare the student for the examination by the state Board of Cosmetology. Also prepares the student for employment in the various avenues in the field of hair, skin and nails.
Full Specialty Program (600 hours) The FSP trains the student to become competent in skincare, the duties of a nail technician, and to be knowledgeable in salon management or ownership.
Massage Therapy Program (600 hours) This program prepares the student for a career as a Massage Therapist.
Skincare Program (300 hours) Objective is to train the student in the skills necessary to meet the acceptable performance from a new employee in a beauty salon or skin care salon after registration with the state.
Nail Technology Program (240 hours) The objective in this courses is to prepare the student for a career as a Nail Technician, performing nail enhancements.
Founded through innovation, focused on excellence, fueled by dedication to pragmatic liberal arts Rollins College has educated responsible, global citizens since 1885. Located lakeside in Winter Park (in the north Orlando metro area), Orange County, Florida, Rollins is regularly recognized as an outstanding private liberal arts college and a prestigious graduate business school.
Courses are offered as day or evening programs. Our College of Arts & Sciences undergraduate program offers 500 liberal arts courses in 30 different majors including art and art history, theatre art and dance, international business, biology, chemistry, communication, computer science, classical studies, English, environmental studies, economics, education, psychology, music.
Our Hamilton Holt School undergraduate program provides 10 majors leading to bachelor degree programs including international affairs, economics, humanities, computer science and organizational behaviour. We also offer master programs in business administration, counseling, human resources and liberal studies. The Rollins MBA in business administration is consistently ranked a top MBA program by Forbes and BusinessWeek.
- 500 undergraduate liberal arts programs in 30 different majors including art and art history, theatre art, international business, biology, chemistry, classical studies, economics, education, psychology, music, communication
- Bachelor degree programs with 10 majors such as international affairs, economics, humanities, computer science, organizational behaviour
- Master programs in business administration, counseling, education, human resources & liberal studies
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Florida, the Southeast, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading European culinary arts school in the South of France. We also have a culinary school in Coral Gables, just southwest of Downtown Miami FL, close to Miami International Airport.
With our top-quality certificate programs conducted by French chefs with extensive experience, our French Cooking and French Pastry courses are taught at 1 Michelin star professional level.
Founded in 2004 by highly-experienced professionals in the fields of French Gastronomy, Pastry Arts, Fine Dining, and Sommelier, Gastronomicom offers premium training programs to those who wish to start a new career in the culinary arts field, or professional chefs who wish to impove their skills.
Choosing to study at our culinary academy will open the doors to employment throughout the United States as well as abroad.
Our short culinary programs in Miami are designed to teach the Arts of French Cooking and Pastry at a very high level.
In addition, we offer a special 1-year program which gives American students the opportunity to experience studying and working in the South of France.
Gastronomicom Student Testimonial: "Best experience of my life, incredible teachers and staff, highly recommend to anyone!!"
French Cooking / Pastry Certificate Programs: Available year-round, except for the month of August. Students in these courses choose a Cooking or Pastry module.
• 1 week / 2 week Discovery Program (20 / 40 hours)
• 1 Month Gourmet Program (80 hours)
• 2 Month Epicure Program (160 hours)
• 3 Month Gastronomic Program (240 hours)
Special 1-Year Culinary Program:
• 3 months in Miami studying French Cooking or Pastry
• 3 months in the South of France studying Cooking & French Language or Pastry & French Language
• 6-month internship in France
Based in Dania Beach, Miami, ProMedia Training is a leader in accelerated audio production, recording, mixing and related multimedia training and education. Our programs are specifically designed for musicians, producers, recording engineers, worship facilities and corporations. We offer a wide range of multimedia packages featuring Pro Tools 10, delivered at our state of the art Miami facility, and at partner facilities in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Nashville, San Diego, and New York.
As well as individual programs, we also provide on-site training for corporations and worship facilities where professionals can advance their skills while learning in their own working environment. Accelerated training is the best option for professionals already in the audio world.
ProMedia Training helps you apply your creativity using modern applications so your digital audio production skills match the pace of the industry. We maintain partnerships with a variety of companies that help deliver an excellent educational experience for our students. They include Apple, Digidesign, Shure, Terra Digital Audio, and many others.
Earn highly-specialized, technical qualifications from the comfort of your own home or office in the U.S. with Central Florida Institute of Technology (CFIT)!
Based in Winter Park FL, in the Orlando metro area, we provide a wide range of online professional development and continuing education certificate programs as well as filmmaking diploma and associate's degree courses - for working adults, lifelong learners and students ages 18+.
All programs are offered completely online, and can be taken anytime, throughout the U.S.
Recognizing that students are the primary reason that Central Florida Institute of Technology exists, we seek to provide excellent, accessible, affordable and comprehensive learning experiences.
CFIT is an educational institution that values excellence in teaching, creative production, and service that transcends the classroom with immediate benefit to students and the campus community and with enduring benefits for students and the world.
CFIT provides a means for individuals to earn affordable, competency-based degrees, diplomas, certificates and other credentials that are credible to both academic institutions and employers.
On completion of a Certificate program, students receive a Certificate of Completion worth 1.0 – 2.5 continuing education units.
Online Certificate Programs: with Continuing Education Units
• Certificate in Screenwriting
• Certificate in Digital Filmmaking
• Certificate in Digital Photography
• Certificate in Aviation Management
• Certificate in Network Engineering & Design
• Certificate in Organizational Development & Leadership
Online Diploma Program: • Digital Filmmaking Management & Entrepreneurship
Online Associate of Science (A.S.) Degree Program • Digital Filmmaking Technology & Production Management