Career training in Cape Coral, South Florida: Vocational school in Lee County offering certified nurse assistant (CNA), phlebotomy technician & home health aide certification programs. CPR classes for healthcare professionals, computer training in Fort Myers area.
Southwestern Vocational Training: Southwestern Vocational Training, based in Lee County, FL, offers a wide range of certified vocational training programs including allied health programs such as Phlebotomy Technician and Home Health Aide, as well Medical Assistant classes.
Classes are offered to students in South-West FL including Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Immokalee and Naples., Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte and surrounding areas.
Our Cape Coral Center is located at 120 Del Prado Blvd South. Cape Coral, FL, 33990. We also have an additional training center based in Naples, Collier County, FL.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Florida, the Southeast, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney
Situated in Miramar, Broward County FL, Unilatina International College (UIC) provides Associate and Bachelor Degree programs in International Business, Business Administration, Travel & Tourism Management, and Communications & Mass Media.
Our state of the art education involves professors who are deeply involved within their field, so students are exposed to current day to day practices. We are committed to providing the support you need throughout your professional journey.
At Unilatina International College, faculty, staff and students warmly interact to support each other‘s development.
We are achievers of our own growth through self-management, involvement and commitment in a positive environment filled with human warmth and care. We are a community with a clear personal, local and global vision.
Established 1959, Miami Dade College (MDC) in Florida awards more Associate degrees than any other school in the nation, and graduates the highest number of minority students. As an eight-campus, two-year, state-supported community college, Miami Dade is nationally-recognized as one of the largest and best community colleges in the country.
We provide Certificate, Assosiate & Bachelor Degree programs in a wide range of academic fields that include Allied Health, Architecture, Business, Computer & Engineering Technologies, Education, Nursing, and more.
Each of our campuses has its own distinct identity and specialties. But, they also offer a broad base of general education courses, allowing you to take first-year classes at any of our eight campuses. The College embraces its responsibility to serve as an economic, cultural and civic beacon in our community.
Fully accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Miami Dade is ranked as the number one community college in the nation in the number of associate degrees awarded.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Florida, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
786 BARTEND is a quality bartender training course provider located in Central Hollywood in Broward County FL, serving the Hollywood, North Miami and Fort Lauderdale areas. Our fun and interactive bartending courses are taught by expert industry professionals, and provide real, hands-on bartending experience as part of the program. Upon completing your course, you will receive Certification from the National Restaurant Associations' ServSafe Alcohol program which allows graduates to legally work as a bartender anywhere in the U.S.
At 786 BARTEND, we are committed to teaching you the art of bartending and giving you the tools to become a competent cocktail master. Our expert instructors make our courses fun, engaging & interactive while keeping course materials extremely easy to learn. In the last few years, we have produced some of the fastest, capable, knowledgeable and most efficient Event Bartenders around. We also provide refresher courses and event staffing for our students completely free of charge. As part of our program, you get hands-on experience serving real drinks to real customers in a nightclub. Contact us today and start a career in the exciting field of bartending.