Arts and design schools in Florida: Fashion design colleges, graphic design, digital arts schools, beauty schools, makeup makeup classes, spray tan training, culinary arts schools in South Florida, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Jacksonville, North Florida..
The Art Institutes is a system of over 35 schools located throughout North America and is a leading educator of students in the creative and applied arts. The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale in Florida is located just minutes from the beach. This school offers associate, bachelor and diploma programs in the following creative and applied arts categories: culinary arts; design; fashion; media arts. Our mission is to provide you with the tools you'll need to sharpen your creative talent and the technical skills needed to succeed today and in the future in the areas of design, media, fashion and the culinary arts. The AiFL faculty and staff will guide you, challenge you, and encourage you on your quest for a lifelong career in your chosen field.
Culinary Arts; Culinary Management; Graphic Design; Interior Design; Fashion Design; Fashion Merchandising; Media Arts - Advertising; Photography; Broadcasting; Digital Filmmaking; Video Production; Web Design; Animation; Visual Effects; Game Art & Design, and more..
Established in 1984, the Custom Design Metal Arts Studio in Ocala, Central Florida, (1 hour north of Orlando) offers one-on-one classes and workshops Metal Arts & Jewelry Casting. Bill Roberts, Ornamental Metalsmith and Owner and Operator of the studio has over 20 years, full time, experience in decorative metalwork.
The Studio offers one-day, three-day and weekly classes, intensive workshops and demonstrations as well as private tutoring. Bill is available to teach workshops and classes at other Schools in the United States and abroad. Beginner to Advanced levels are welcome, and the Studio is open year round.
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." • Courtney
14.International Academy Beauty School, Daytona Beach
Courses / Programs
International Academy Beauty School, based in Daytona Beach, Flordia, offers programs in the field of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences, Make-Up, Massage Therapy, and Nail & Skincare. The International Academy is Accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences (NACCAS).
- Cosmetology Program
- Massage Therapy
- Nail Technician Program
- Skin Care, Hair Removal & Spa Training Program
- Spa Specialist
- Full Specialty Program (to meet the needs of the day spa and salon community)
The School of Visual Arts and Design at the University of Central Florida in Orlando offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a range of Art & Design fields. Course categories include Art History, Computer Animation, Studio Art, Game Design, Web Design, and other fields of study.
The School of Visual Arts and Design (SVAD) at UCF emerged from a partnership between the former Art and Digital Media departments. In addition to the degree programs originally offered, SVAD incorporates a 2+2+2 Bachelor of Design in Architecture program in collaboration with Valencia College and the University of Florida.
Our 1,415-acre main campus provides modern facilities, most of which have wireless abilities, with 600 acres set aside for lakes, woodlands, and an arboretum. We believe that a university campus should not only be a place to learn, but a pleasant place to live. We encourage you to visit and see for yourself.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- BA Art (History Track)
- BA Art (Studio Track)
- BA Art (Visual Arts and Emerging Media Management Track)
- BA Digital Media
- BDes Architecture
- BFA in Character Animation
- BFA in Experimental Animation
- BFA in Graphic Design
- BS in Photography
Graduate Degree Programs:
- MA in Visual Language and Interactive Media
- MFA in Studio Art & the Computer
- MFA in Digital Media
Based in downtown Miami, New World School of Arts is a center for excellence in visual and performing arts situated on the Wolfson Campus of Miami Dade College. We provide a comprehensive educational program of artistic training, academic and creative development, and preparation for professional careers in the arts. We develop talented students in the areas of dance, music, theater and visual arts, and offer Bachelor Degrees in each of these disciplines.
Talented students are educated in a humanistic and personalized atmosphere designed to achieve mastery of traditional artistic forms while stimulating creativity in the context of research and experimentation. Students are encouraged to explore the full range of their disciplines in a collaborative environment which meets the highest standards of academic and professional arts training.
New World School of the Arts is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Dance, Music, Theater and Art and Design, and is also accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.