Design, fine art, culinary arts schools in Miami, Florida: Colleges of design, fashion design programs, graphic design, media arts career training, culinary arts certification in Miami, diploma programs, digital arts schools, fine art colleges in Miami-Dade County area, South Florida.
1.Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Learn French Gastronomy and refined Michelin star cooking techniques in Miami, Florida with Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy.
We are an internationally-renowned French cooking school that provides quality, hands-on cooking classes to students from the U.S., and around the world.
Our courses include general French Cooking & Pastry classes, and a special 12 month program that includes 6 months of hands on classes and 6 months internship work in the South of France.
Founded in 2004 by professionals in Gastronomy, French Pastry, Sommelier and Fine Dining Services, our teachers boast many years of experience at prestigious, high-end Gastronomic Hotel-Restaurants.
Programs at our International Culinary Academy enable students to learn the Arts of French Cooking and Pastry at a one Michelin star level (the best reference in the world for high quality Hotel-Restaurants or Restaurants).
Choosing to take classes at our culinary academy will open the doors to many cooking jobs in your country as well as abroad.
Student Testimonial: "I found the Gastronomicom staff and chefs to be quite accommodating. The pastry chef and the culinary chefs were very hands on. They both ensured I understood exactly what they were teaching by coming over to my station and showing me the techniques and making sure I had all the correct ingredients."
2.Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Estudio de cocina o pastelería en Miami FL, con una de las escuelas de artes culinarias más importantes de Europa!
Situado en el sur de Francia, Gastronomicom Academia Culinaria Internacional ofrece programas de certificado y diploma que se imparten en inglés a los estudiantes de todo el mundo.
Ahora hemos abierto una escuela de cocina en Miami que ofrece a los estudiantes de los Estados Unidos la oportunidad de tomar clases prácticas impartidas por chefs franceses profesionales con amplia experiencia en los campos de la Cocina y Pastelería.
Nuestros cursos se imparten en 1 estrella Michelin nivel profesional.
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." • Courtney
Miami Jewelry School in Coral Gables, Miami-Dade County, FL (south-west of Downtown Miami), is an established, vocational trade school licensed by the Florida Department of Education since 1987. We specialize in career training jewelry certificate and diploma programs.
For over 22 years, we have trained students of all ages to become jewelers. We proudly see many of our students continuing on and establishing themselves and being part of this wonderful profession.
Every student at the Miami Jewelry School learns directly from our director, Master Jeweler Marc Thurn. You’ll be experiencing first-hand the techniques, methods & processes as they are taught in Old World traditions.
We offer standards of excellence and skill unmatched and unrivaled by any other system of learning. Our facilities are also a representation of excellence. Our students train with the best and latest jewelry tools, equipment and technology.
Are you interested in learning about sewing and fashion design in the Miami FL area? Conveniently situated in Olympia Heights, Miami Fashion Classes provides a range of short fashion courses for all levels - from beginner to advanced. Classes include sewing, pattern-making, drawing for fashion design, textiles and much more.
In addition, Miami Fashion Classes now offers single sewing and pattern classes. To help you finish that special project on time, we also offer classes in core skills like sewing machine troubleshooting and pattern lay out, cutting and fitting.
Whether you aspire to be a professional fashion designer or are simply a casual sewer, we can teach you the entire process - from learning to draw a figure to constructing your first original design from your own patterns!
6.CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in Florida may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
Based in downtown Miami, New World School of Arts is a center for excellence in visual and performing arts situated on the Wolfson Campus of Miami Dade College. We provide a comprehensive educational program of artistic training, academic and creative development, and preparation for professional careers in the arts. We develop talented students in the areas of dance, music, theater and visual arts, and offer Bachelor Degrees in each of these disciplines.
Talented students are educated in a humanistic and personalized atmosphere designed to achieve mastery of traditional artistic forms while stimulating creativity in the context of research and experimentation. Students are encouraged to explore the full range of their disciplines in a collaborative environment which meets the highest standards of academic and professional arts training.
New World School of the Arts is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Dance, Music, Theater and Art and Design, and is also accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.