Management schools in Paris: International MBA in Europe, accredited Executive MBA & DBA program in France. Study business abroad for American & international students, graduate business administration degree courses. Find doctorate business management education for working professionals.
ISM - International School of Management: International School of Management (ISM) in Paris, France, is a private, fully accredited American graduate school offering Master of Business Administration (MBA), doctorate and PhD degree programs with an emphasis on International Business Management. At ISM Paris candidates create their own curriculum based on their professional interests, and our degree programs are designed to be compatible with senior managers’ busy lifestyles. Students can fulfill their classroom requirements through study in Paris, and our international campuses in New York, Shanghai and Tokyo, although it is not necessary to takes classes in each city.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Since its inception ISM has gained international recognition for its focused organizational structure and commitment to academic excellence. In addition to being a US state accredited university, this recognition is also demonstrated by the institution’s ACBSP accreditation, as well as membership in EFMD in Europe and the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
Courses / Programs:
Master of Business Administration (MBA); International Executive MBA (IEMBA); Doctor of Business Administration (DBA); PhD in International Business Management.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
CMH Centre de Management Hotelier International, Paris: Un centre de management face à l'internationalisation de l'hôtellerie et du luxe. Depuis plus de 30 ans, le Centre de Formation Professionnelle et de Conseil du Groupe IETH/CMH a eu pour vocation de répondre aux objectifs du marché mondial en Management des Affaires de l'Hôtellerie, du Luxe et des Marques. Notre Groupe développe des échanges et des implantations de Centres de Formation Professionnelle en Europe, en Asie du Sud-Est, Chine, Europe de l'Est en partenariat avec des Sociétés et des Universités d'entreprise. Ces programmes anglo-saxons bilingues Français / Anglais allient les méthodes de management international aux traditions des professions de prestige dans l'Hospitality: Hôtellerie de Luxe, Restauration gastronomique, Arts de la table, Orfèvrerie, Design hôtelier, Architecture d'intérieur.
Cours fondamentaux: management (BS, MBA in International Hospitality Management), marketing, ressources humaines, comptabilité, finance, droit, informatique et nouvelles technologies, communication , économie. Cours spécialisés: Techniques Hôtelières, Food and Beverage, Art de la Table, Techniques de restauration, Design et marques de luxe, Implantation Hôtelière, création et reprise d'une affaire, Etude des marchés étrangers, tourisme international et voyage de luxe, thalassothérapie, remise en forme.
ESSEC Business School, located on 3 campuses, 2 near Paris, France (Cergy-Pontoise & La Défense) and 1 in Singapore, is a business school offering undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, MBA and executive education programs. ESSEC’s educational approach is based on the students’ autonomy, responsibility and freedom. It focuses on experience in business and on the international arena in order to nurture the development of future graduates and give them a taste for innovation and entrepreneurship.
- MBA in International Luxury Brand Management
- MBA in Hospitality Management (IMHI)
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Advanced Masters Programs
- Executive Education Programs
La Rochelle Business School is a leading business school situated in La Rochelle, a city on the western coast of France. As a recognised French Grande Ecole specialising in business and management, the mission of La Rochelle Business School is to offer undergraduate, post-graduate & executive degree programs to both French and international students in English and / or French.
La Rochelle Business School is a member of AASCB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and is eligible for the accreditation it offers.
La Rochelle Business School currently has 96 international partners in 35 different countries around the world and 14 partner universities that offer double degrees in Germany, Great Britain, Denmark, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, China and Mexico. Each year, the school welcomes 400 international students, mostly from our partner universities.
We aim to enable students to acquire the necessary technical, interpersonal and cultural skills to increase their employability by providing them with support in their professional and personal projects.
La Rochelle is located approximately 120 km south of Nantes and 400 km south-west of Paris.
Undergraduate, post-graduate and executive degree courses in English & French:
Programs in English include:
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business
- Bachelor's Degree in Tourism Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Tourism Management
- Master's Degree in Management
Additional academic programs include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies
- Master's Degrees in Business: These are designed to meet the needs of a highly diversified audience (French & foreign students)
• For students from France & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
KEDGE Business School provides a range of quality business and management-related Graduate Degree programs to students from around the world. Our innovative full-time and part-time Degree courses are taught through English by an experienced and professional faculty who want to kick-start your career in a booming industry.
KEDGE Business School is committed to creating new modes of teaching and personal development, connecting and strengthening its global community network and promoting responsible management practices.
Through innovation and the development of new teaching methods, the School’s faculty seeks to integrate digital evolutions while assuring the proximity and individualization of the learning experience. High-potential students are identified and offered a tailored programme whereby they get to be involved in the business strategy of a participating company.
IAE Bordeaux University School of Management - Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV
Courses / Programs
IAE Bordeaux University School of Management is located on Avenue Abadie, Bordeaux, in the Aquitaine region of southwest France (less than 3 hours from Paris by TGV high speed train). We offer expert training in business and management to graduate students and working professionals from all over the world. The institute provides a wide variety of curricula, from accounting and auditing to business management, international trade, and much more. Each student is offered the individualized training needed to reach his or her educational and professional goals.
IAE’s faculty is comprised of highly qualified educators in the fields of business, management, and research. In addition to the degree programs, the IAE offers inter and intra organizational seminars that provide a focused and company specific training designed to address each organization’s unique needs.
IAE students graduate with the necessary tools and training to be highly competitive in today’s job market. With a multitude of degree programs and trainings, and a large number of successful graduates, the thirty-one IAE institutions are France’s most highly reputed schools of business management, training, and research.
- Master's Degree Program in International Management.
- MI / MBA Double Degree Program in conjunction with the Bordeaux IV University School of Management /Institut d’Administration Des Entreprises / of Bordeaux France and Northern Illinois University’s School of Business located in Dekalb, Illinois.
Additional Programs: Summer Program NIU / IAE, Inter-Company Seminars and Training Certificate Programs & Intra-Company Seminars and Training Sessions.