Fashion business schools in Europe: Fashion courses in Paris, MBA in international fashion brand management, online EMBA degree program, fashion marketing course in France, study fashion abroad in Paris, undergraduate & graduate education
MOD'SPE PARIS: MOD’SPÉ Paris occupies a 900 m2 mansion in the 9th district of Paris. Historically this area is known for its fabric professionals. Even today it remains a center of many fashion companies’ activity. Close to department stores Le Printemps and Les Galeries Lafayette, our location offers our students an easy access to key fashion places in Paris.
La Rochelle Business School is a leading business school situated in La Rochelle, a city on the western coast of France. As a recognised French Grande Ecole specialising in business and management, the mission of La Rochelle Business School is to offer undergraduate, post-graduate & executive degree programs to both French and international students in English and / or French.
La Rochelle Business School is a member of AASCB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and is eligible for the accreditation it offers.
La Rochelle Business School currently has 96 international partners in 35 different countries around the world and 14 partner universities that offer double degrees in Germany, Great Britain, Denmark, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, China and Mexico. Each year, the school welcomes 400 international students, mostly from our partner universities.
We aim to enable students to acquire the necessary technical, interpersonal and cultural skills to increase their employability by providing them with support in their professional and personal projects.
La Rochelle is located approximately 120 km south of Nantes and 400 km south-west of Paris.
Undergraduate, post-graduate and executive degree courses in English & French:
Programs in English include:
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business
- Bachelor's Degree in Tourism Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Tourism Management
- Master's Degree in Management
Additional academic programs include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies
- Master's Degrees in Business: These are designed to meet the needs of a highly diversified audience (French & foreign students)
Located in the heart of Paris, on the iconic Avenue des Champs Elysees, Innovative Knowledge Institute provides a wide range of Business and Management-related Diploma programs. Our internationally-recognized undergraduate and post-graduate programs feature majors in Marketing, Management Studies, International Business Studies, Sales Management, and more. The language of instruction is English.
The mission of the Innovative Knowledge Institute is to enable students to attain a qualitative education; to ensure they have access to worldwide accredited courses; to bring greater visibility, flexibility, autonomy and accessibility to their education; to support career and professional development; and to develop each student’s abilities to the full in order to produce professional and enterprising people.
The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides accredited graduate degrees in international business and international relations, including a one-year International MBA degree.
Taught entirely in English, this program aims to provide you with in-depth coverage of the core MBA subjects, while also extending your expertise to Global Management and International Development.
The MBA is accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University, a private university based in Pennsylvania.
The International MBA program welcomes students from the U.S. and around the world into AGS’s international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
The French setting of the school, the American system of education, and the diverse faculty and student body all combine to enhance the international experience of students.
Paris is an ideal setting for the study of an International MBA as it is host to so many national and multinational corporations; international organizations, NGOs and embassies giving you networking, internship and job opportunities.
AGS provides support for you to find an internship in a Paris-based organization, allowing you to gain relevant professional experience, explore career paths, and make professional contacts.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships.
- Accounting Principles
- Project management
- Global Issues of Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Multinational Marketing
- Managing in the Global Workforce
- Stakeholder Value Management
- Leadership for Effective Organizations
- Managerial Economics
- Operations and Technology
- International Development Field Study
- International Finance
- Global Strategic Management (Capstone Course)
- International Relations Electives
• For students from France & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading international fashion school that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of fashion business and fashion design. Our school is located in the historical garment district in the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris, France.
IFA Paris programs include 1-year intensive Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs in Fashion Business, Luxury Brands Management & Global Fashion Media. The language of instruction for all of our courses is English.
IFA Paris also offers bachelor's degrees in fashion at our Paris campus, as well as bachelor's and masters degree courses in our partner school in Shanghai, China. In addition, students have the opportunity to study in Florence through the graduate degree programs we offer in collaboration with POLIMODA, the top fashion design and marketing school in Italy.
In 2014, IFA Paris will offer 9 scholarships at postgraduate level and 5 scholarships at undergraduate level for programs in our Paris and Shanghai schools.
ESCE International Business School is a business and management institution in the heart of the 15th arrondissement in Paris, just minutes from the famous Eiffel Tower. ESCE’s Master Degree is taught in English or French, and is accredited by the French Ministry of Education and is recognised throughout the world.
Having over 140 exchange and double degree partners in around 70 countries, ESCE’s courses are validated by many universities across the globe.
ESCE is a member of EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development) and the AACSB (Association of Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business).