Private medical universities, schools & colleges in Singapore: Graduate medical education, doctorate degree programs taught in English. Post-graduate medical training for international students - Indian, Americans, Canadians, UK citizens & English speaking students. Apply to study medicine in Singapore at MD, Phd program level in a foreign-recognized university.
Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School Singapore: Centrally located in a modern facility on the grounds of Singapore General Hospital, Duke-NUS is Singapore’s first US-style graduate-entry medical school. As a collaboration between Duke University in North Carolina and National University of Singapore, we provide an MD (Doctor of Medicine) program, a PhD in Integrated Biology and Medicine, and a MD/PhD track course. Duke-NUS follows the American model of post-baccalaureate medical education - in which students begin their medical studies after earning a bachelor's degree.
- Passion for a Cause: We want to make an impact on the understanding and practice of medicine
- Collaboration & Teamwork: We trust each other, share goals and work as one in the interest of our organization, partners and community
- Innovation & Creativity: We foster the exploration and testing of new ideas, to find improvements that makes an impact
- Diversity & Respect: We treasure the unique contributions that diverse individuals bring
- Professional Conduct: We promote an ethos of professional values and lifelong learning
Vision & Staff Statement:
Our vision is to nurture the growth of excellent clinician-scientists by guiding them along their journey of lifelong learning and service to society; a journey which should be fun, balanced, and sustainable.
We dedicate ourselves to joining them in this journey, inspiring them to be engaged, motivating them to expand their curiosity, and helping them to maintain their compassion and idealism.
Graduate Medical Degree Programs for Local & International Students:
Doctor of Medicine (MD) Program: - Duration: 4 years. Graduates are awarded the degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) jointly by Duke University and NUS.
PhD in Integrated Biology and Medicine: - Takes on average 4 to 5 years to complete, and is granted by NUS
MD / PhD Track Program: - Duration varies, but lasts approximately 7 years
This is why Asian International College (AIC) has focused on igniting the passion and deepening the knowledge of early childhood professionals for the past decade. As one of Singapore’s leading private Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) institutions, we have had over 5,000 teachers graduating from our doors to date.
AIC’s School of Education offers Certificate to Postgraduate level early childhood programmes, with specialisations in Digital Pedagogies and Special Education. Our Centre for Professional Development offers fully customisable short courses, helping preschool operators and centres with their training needs. Our innovative programmes are designed to develop essential skills in educators with the desire to further their knowledge, but with limited time on their hands to do so. Together with the School of Management, AIC is well poised to facilitate students who wish to be at the forefront of today’s knowledge economy.
School of Education:
- Fund Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Higher Cert in Infant Care
- WSQ Adv Cert in Early Years
- Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Professional Dip in Early Childhood
- WSQ Specialist Dip in Early Childhood
- BA (Hons) in Early Childhood
- Postgrad Cert in Education (Digital Pedagogies)
School of Management:
- Postgrad Cert in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in Sustainable Business
Centre for Professional Development:
- WSQ Special Education Units
A leading education provider in Singapore, KLC International Institute is internationally recognized for its quality certification. Established in 1988, KLC is expanding rapidly in Asia Pacific.
Home to more than 12,000 graduates, KLC comprises 3 divisions: Business, Early Childhood Education, and Tourism and Hospitality Management, offering a wide range of certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and degree courses.
KLC is the 1st education provider, in the early childhood sector to achieve 4 years Edutrust. KLC is also one of the 3 leading education providers accredited to provide Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) approved courses.
KLC has a teaching faculty that comprises qualified professionals with many years of experience in their respective disciplines, contributing effectively to the development and delivery of high quality and practical skill-based courses for our local and international students.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Professional Diploma in Early Childhood
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
Tourism & Hospitality Management:
- City & Guilds Certification
- Advanced Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- BA in International Hospitality Management
- BA in International Tourism Management
- Advanced Diploma in Business (Marketing)
- BA in Marketing
• Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Inspiration Design International School was Singapore’s first boutique design school.
• Established in 1989, we offer Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses in Interior Design, a Certificate in Interior Design & Decorative Techniques.
• Inspiration is also an Autodesk Authorized Training Centre that provides short-courses (professional certificate programs) such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3ds Max and more.
• Inspiration Design International School is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills. Our goal is to become Asia's leading private institution for design education and training.
• Our programs are taught in English to both Singapore & international students.
• Our multi-faceted design students come from various cultures and continents. We equip our students with world class quality professional skills to become competent and creative designers, who bring diversity and dynamism into the quality of Singaporean life.
• Our mission is to be Singapore’s leading independent design school, dedicated to providing an exemplary educational service that creates professional and innovative designers from local and overseas talent.
Conveniently located above the Clarke Quay MRT Station in Central Singapore, Nanyang Institute of Management provides a range of quality certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and degree courses. Nanyang Institute of Management is comprised of 5 schools - School of Business, School of Tourism & Hospitality, School of Engineering, School of Early Childhood Education, and School of Language. All our lecturers have many years of industry and teaching experience.
Our mission is to deliver market-relevant programmes in a conducive and dynamic learning environment that nurtures students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in their chosen careers. Our average lecturer to student ratios are 1 to 30 (depending on the programmes) and a maximum of 50.
Nanyang Institute of Management is registered as a Private Education Institution by the Council for Private Education (CPE). Quality has always been our top priority. Besides the SQC-PEO award, Nanyang has also achieved the marks of organisational excellence through ISO 9001:2008 standard as well as Edutrust Provisional certification.
- Bachelor of Hospitality (Management)
- Postgraduate Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Advanced Diploma / Diploma in Management
- International Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Business Management
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care & Development
- Diploma in Construction Engineering
Conveniently located opposite Brunei Darussalam High Commission building, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music is a leading boutique arts school in Singapore.
We offer diploma and advanced diploma courses in the fields of Design Communication, Interaction Design and Music Production & Audio Engineering to students from around the world.
In addition, we offer a wide range of short, professional development courses, including graphic design, illustration, digital imaging & photography and video production. The language of instruction for all courses is English.
All diploma programmes are registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and are offered in both full-time and part-time modes. We are EduTrust and ERF certified.
Our programmes are designed to equip students with the skills to develop a commercial portfolio. The compacted curriculum, taught by professional design practitioners, allows students to graduate with an industry standard portfolio as efficiently as possible, typically within four terms.
The school is located centrally at 1 Kay Siang Road, #06-01/02/10 Singapore, at the former MOE Building, Tanglin neighbourhood.
Student Testimonial: “Orita Sinclair prepared me for the real world of design by immersing me in all things visual. The lecturers also helped me to understand the difference between opinion and constructive criticism.”
- Shermeen T, Diploma in Design Communication Graduate
Full-time & Part-time Diploma Programs:
- Diploma in Design Communication
- Advanced Diploma in Design Communication
- Apprenticeship Programme / Specialist Diploma in Design Communication
- Diploma in Music Production & Audio Engineering
- Diploma in Interaction Design
Professional Development / Short Courses include:
- Digital Imaging & Photography
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Hit Songwriting
- Video Editing..
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Singapore, the International Sports Academy is a career training school that provides internationally-recognised sports-related Certificate and Diploma programs to students from around the world. Our Certificates and Diplomas are awarded by the United States Sports Academy (USSA) and the Singapore Sports Council (SSC).
Our courses are specifically designed for sports Administrators, Professionals and Practitioners who are already working in sports related industries as well as those who plan to embark in the career in the industry.
Our goal is to provide the best sports training and education to meet the lifelong learning needs of sports administrators, trainers, coaches, sportsmen and women and other stakeholders in the areas of sports and fitness.
Certificate Programs (awarded by the USSA & SSC)
- Sports Nutrition
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Personal Training
- Sports Strength and Conditioning
- Sports Psychology
- Sports Marketing
- Sports Medicine
- Structure and Function of Sports
- Olympic Sports Culture
- Leadership Principles of Sports...