Apply to private medical schools & universities in Singapore: Medical colleges for international students. Medical masters degree, postgraduate, doctorate programs, bachelors, nursing colleges training in English for Americans, Canadians, Indians, UK citizens & English speaking students. Study medicine abroad in foreign-recognized universities in south-east Asia.
Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School in central Singapore provides graduate medical programs including a Doctor of Medicine (MD) program, a PhD in Integrated Biology and Medicine, and a MD/PhD track course.
The school is a collaboration between Duke University (North Carolina) and the National University of Singapore. We follow the American model of post-baccalaureate medical education - in which students begin their medical studies after earning a bachelor's degree.
Offering innovative MD and PhD Programs and an option for students to pursue the MD/PhD track, Duke-NUS prepares doctors who are not only skilled in patient care, but who are also well equipped to practice in the rapidly changing world of medicine.
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Singapore, the International Sports Academy is a career training school that provides internationally-recognised sports-related Certificate and Diploma programs to students from around the world. Our Certificates and Diplomas are awarded by the United States Sports Academy (USSA) and the Singapore Sports Council (SSC).
Our courses are specifically designed for sports Administrators, Professionals and Practitioners who are already working in sports related industries as well as those who plan to embark in the career in the industry.
Our goal is to provide the best sports training and education to meet the lifelong learning needs of sports administrators, trainers, coaches, sportsmen and women and other stakeholders in the areas of sports and fitness.
Certificate Programs (awarded by the USSA & SSC)
- Sports Nutrition
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Personal Training
- Sports Strength and Conditioning
- Sports Psychology
- Sports Marketing
- Sports Medicine
- Structure and Function of Sports
- Olympic Sports Culture
- Leadership Principles of Sports...
This is why Asian International College (AIC) has focused on igniting the passion and deepening the knowledge of early childhood professionals for the past decade. As one of Singapore’s leading private Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) institutions, we have had over 5,000 teachers graduating from our doors to date.
AIC’s School of Education offers Certificate to Postgraduate level early childhood programmes, with specialisations in Digital Pedagogies and Special Education. Our Centre for Professional Development offers fully customisable short courses, helping preschool operators and centres with their training needs. Our innovative programmes are designed to develop essential skills in educators with the desire to further their knowledge, but with limited time on their hands to do so. Together with the School of Management, AIC is well poised to facilitate students who wish to be at the forefront of today’s knowledge economy.
School of Education:
- Fund Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Higher Cert in Infant Care
- WSQ Adv Cert in Early Years
- Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Professional Dip in Early Childhood
- WSQ Specialist Dip in Early Childhood
- BA (Hons) in Early Childhood
- Postgrad Cert in Education (Digital Pedagogies)
School of Management:
- Postgrad Cert in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in Sustainable Business
Centre for Professional Development:
- WSQ Special Education Units
Established in 1997 in the Jurong East area of Singapore, St. Hua Private School specializes in the provision of technical education in information technology, digital graphics design, interior design, computer programming, electronics design and more.
We aim to ensure that all our students are better equipped with the necessary skill sets to meet the requirements of the society, to prepare them for the workforce and to enhance the current skill set of workers such that they can better fit their current job.
Our services and course delivery system is suitable, adequate and effective through continual improvement and we will conform to applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
We help our students improve and advance by providing high quality and affordable courses, catering to their different interests and requirements.
Conveniently located above the Clarke Quay MRT Station in Central Singapore, Nanyang Institute of Management provides a range of quality certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and degree courses. Nanyang Institute of Management is comprised of 5 schools - School of Business, School of Tourism & Hospitality, School of Engineering, School of Early Childhood Education, and School of Language. All our lecturers have many years of industry and teaching experience.
Our mission is to deliver market-relevant programmes in a conducive and dynamic learning environment that nurtures students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in their chosen careers. Our average lecturer to student ratios are 1 to 30 (depending on the programmes) and a maximum of 50.
Nanyang Institute of Management is registered as a Private Education Institution by the Council for Private Education (CPE). Quality has always been our top priority. Besides the SQC-PEO award, Nanyang has also achieved the marks of organisational excellence through ISO 9001:2008 standard as well as Edutrust Provisional certification.
- Bachelor of Hospitality (Management)
- Postgraduate Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Advanced Diploma / Diploma in Management
- International Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Business Management
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care & Development
- Diploma in Construction Engineering
• Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Inspiration Design International School was Singapore’s first boutique design school (established in 1989).
• We offer Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses in Interior Design, a Certificate in Interior Design & Decorative Techniques.
• Inspiration Design International School is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills. Our goal is to become Asia's leading private institution for design education and training.
WHY CHOOSE IDIS
- To attain world-class quality professional skills
- To become a competent and creative designer
- Get employed after graduation with the support from our school
• Our programs are taught in English to both Singapore & international students.
• Our multi-faceted design students come from various cultures and continents. We equip our students with world class quality professional skills to become competent and creative designers, who bring diversity and dynamism into the quality of Singaporean life.
• Our mission is to be Singapore’s leading independent design school, dedicated to providing an exemplary educational service that creates professional and innovative designers from local and overseas talent.
Located opposite Brunei Darussalam High Commission building, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music is a leading boutique arts school in Singapore.
We offer diploma programmes and professional development courses in the fields of Design Communication, Interaction Design and Music Production & Audio Engineering to students from around the world. The language of instruction for all programmes and courses is English.
All diploma programmes are registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and are offered in both full-time and part-time modes. We are EduTrust and ERF certified.
As a boutique art school, the institution has received students from all over the world, including Germany, India and Korea, with most of them coming from Singapore and the ASEAN region. Students enrolled in Orita Sinclair are trained to be industry-ready, human-centered practitioners and creators when they graduate.
Our graduates are sought after in the industry and the 2019 employment rate of our students is 75% for Design graduates, and 80% for Music graduates, with many proceeding on to further their education in overseas Universities.
The school is located centrally at 1 Kay Siang Road, #06-01/02/10 Singapore, at the former MOE Building, Tanglin neighbourhood.
"Orita Sinclair might be small, but the quality of the learning environment and education is very high.” Adam, Diploma in Design Communication Graduate