Technical colleges / career training in Singapore: Short courses in Jurong East in graphic design, 3D animation, web design. Certificate & diploma programs in interior design, industrial design. Computer programming training & IT certification prep courses for beginners to professionals..
St. Hua Private School: Established in 1997 in the Jurong East area of Singapore, St. Hua Private School specializes in the provision of technical education in information technology, digital graphics design, interior design, electronics design, computer programming and more.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Short Technical / IT / Design Courses: - Electronics Design
- Graphics Design
- Interior Design / 3D Animation
- Mechanical Design
- Practical Computer
- Webpage Design
Diploma Courses: - Diploma in Mold Design
- Diploma in Interior Design
- Adv. Diploma in Industrial Design
- Adv. Diploma in Industrial Electronics
Certificate Courses: - Certificate in Interior Design
- Certificate in Embedded System Design Level 1 & 2
A leading education provider in Singapore, KLC International Institute is internationally recognized for its quality certification. Established in 1988, KLC is expanding rapidly in Asia Pacific.
Home to more than 12,000 graduates, KLC comprises 3 divisions: Business, Early Childhood Education, and Tourism and Hospitality Management, offering a wide range of certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and degree courses.
KLC is the 1st education provider, in the early childhood sector to achieve 4 years Edutrust. KLC is also one of the 3 leading education providers accredited to provide Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) approved courses.
KLC has a teaching faculty that comprises qualified professionals with many years of experience in their respective disciplines, contributing effectively to the development and delivery of high quality and practical skill-based courses for our local and international students.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Professional Diploma in Early Childhood
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
Tourism & Hospitality Management:
- City & Guilds Certification
- Advanced Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- BA in International Hospitality Management
- BA in International Tourism Management
- Advanced Diploma in Business (Marketing)
- BA in Marketing
• JE Educational College is an internationally-accredited career training institution that provides Certificate and Diploma courses in the areas of Business, Management, Accounting, IT and Languages.
• Our programs are designed for students from Singapore and international students, and are registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE).
• We have a total of 56 contract teachers who are well qualified, registered with, and approved by MOE and ITE and registered with CPE (Council for Private Education).
• Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention. Our teachers are all approved by our Academic Board.
• The values of JE Educational College include Quality, Dedication/Commitment, Holistic Approach - Intellectual, Mental, Personal Growth, Excellence.
• The School is certified to meet ISO 9001:2008, the internationally recognized standard for quality management systems.
• The School was also awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation for providing good student welfare and exhibiting sound business practices.
Student Testimonial: "I am very happy studying at JE Educational College and all of my friends are cheerful. I enjoy myself studying here. I love the teachers so much since they are very patient in teaching and have efficient knowledge to teach us.
I like the environment as it’s fresh, clean and green. The staff and friends here treated me very well just like the way I had treated them."
- Veronica, Singapore
SIM University (UniSIM), is a Ministry of Education approved University offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in range of disciplines to working professionals and adult learners in Singapore. UniSIM currently admits only part-time students as it is dedicated to providing working professionals with the opportunity to upgrade their qualifications for life-long employability, and giving adult learners the chance to acquire university degrees in fields including business, arts and social sciences, science and technology. UniSIM has grown to be the preferred choice for adult learners. That is because we stay true to our vision of serving society through excellence in flexible learning for adults.
We offer more than 40 academic undergraduate and graduate programmes including bachelor degree courses in:
- Management Studies
- Social Work
- Early Childhood Education
- Engineering Electronics
- Information Technology & Business
& many more....
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited international university in Bangkok and Hua-Hin that offers a range of full-time and part-time Degree programs taught in English to international students and Thai natives.
• Study options include BBA, MBA, and General Bachelor Degree courses in a range of business, marketing, technology, and media specializations.
• Stamford utilizes the most innovative teaching and learning methods, with courses designed to be as supportive and “student-centric” as possible.
• This focus, combined with small class sizes, allows for more individual attention to be given to each student, leading to a gradual increase in English language confidence and proven, quantifiable outcomes.
• Stamford International University and our programs, curricula & degree programs are fully accredited by the Ministry of Education (MoE) & the Ministry of University Affairs (MUA) of Thailand.
Student Testimonial: "The courses are interesting and not just about learning theories, it is practical, you learn through discussions, case studies and field trips." - Petr, Czech Republic, MBA student
Undergraduate & Graduate Programs taught in English:
MBA Programs Full-time (12 months) & part-time (18 months)
• Marketing Management
• Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degrees 3 yrs study + internship • International Business Administration
• International Business Management
• International Hotel Management
Further Bachelor Degrees • Creative Media Design
• Information Technology
• Broadcast & Journalism
• Advertising & Public Relations
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Singapore, the International Sports Academy is a career training school that provides internationally-recognised sports-related Certificate and Diploma programs to students from around the world. Our Certificates and Diplomas are awarded by the United States Sports Academy (USSA) and the Singapore Sports Council (SSC).
Our courses are specifically designed for sports Administrators, Professionals and Practitioners who are already working in sports related industries as well as those who plan to embark in the career in the industry.
Our goal is to provide the best sports training and education to meet the lifelong learning needs of sports administrators, trainers, coaches, sportsmen and women and other stakeholders in the areas of sports and fitness.
Certificate Programs (awarded by the USSA & SSC)
- Sports Nutrition
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Personal Training
- Sports Strength and Conditioning
- Sports Psychology
- Sports Marketing
- Sports Medicine
- Structure and Function of Sports
- Olympic Sports Culture
- Leadership Principles of Sports...
This is why Asian International College (AIC) has focused on igniting the passion and deepening the knowledge of early childhood professionals for the past decade. As one of Singapore’s leading private Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) institutions, we have had over 5,000 teachers graduating from our doors to date.
AIC’s School of Education offers Certificate to Postgraduate level early childhood programmes, with specialisations in Digital Pedagogies and Special Education. Our Centre for Professional Development offers fully customisable short courses, helping preschool operators and centres with their training needs. Our innovative programmes are designed to develop essential skills in educators with the desire to further their knowledge, but with limited time on their hands to do so. Together with the School of Management, AIC is well poised to facilitate students who wish to be at the forefront of today’s knowledge economy.
School of Education:
- Fund Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Higher Cert in Infant Care
- WSQ Adv Cert in Early Years
- Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Professional Dip in Early Childhood
- WSQ Specialist Dip in Early Childhood
- BA (Hons) in Early Childhood
- Postgrad Cert in Education (Digital Pedagogies)
School of Management:
- Postgrad Cert in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in Sustainable Business
Centre for Professional Development:
- WSQ Special Education Units