Technical colleges / career training in Singapore: Short courses in Jurong East in graphic design, 3D animation, web design. Certificate & diploma programs in interior design, industrial design. Computer programming training & IT certification prep courses for beginners to professionals..
St. Hua Private School: Established in 1997 in the Jurong East area of Singapore, St. Hua Private School specializes in the provision of technical education in information technology, digital graphics design, interior design, electronics design, computer programming and more.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Short Technical / IT / Design Courses: - Electronics Design
- Graphics Design
- Interior Design / 3D Animation
- Mechanical Design
- Practical Computer
- Webpage Design
Diploma Courses: - Diploma in Mold Design
- Diploma in Interior Design
- Adv. Diploma in Industrial Design
- Adv. Diploma in Industrial Electronics
Certificate Courses: - Certificate in Interior Design
- Certificate in Embedded System Design Level 1 & 2
GreenCity International College (GIC) in Kuala Lumpur is a leading higher education institution providing affordable, quality educational opportunities for Malaysian students, including bachelor degree courses, diploma courses, professional short courses and English language programmes. Our aim is to achieve a high level of employability for our graduates.
Greencity International College is the gateway to a superior learning experience of a lifetime to provide conducive campus environment for study and obtain a holistic education.
The disciplines offered by GIC include mobile communications, business management, accountancy and more. Most importantly, these courses give students the opportunity to pursue internationally recognized qualifications, without going overseas.
Our college is the first “Malaysian Education Centre” which provides 100% focus on the Green Environmental Academy. GIC is the only academy centre in Malaysia which carries a mission to offer a wide range of “Green Technology Education” for local and global markets.
• JE Educational College is an internationally-accredited career training institution that provides Certificate and Diploma courses in the areas of Business, Management, Accounting, IT and Languages.
• Our programs are designed for students from Singapore and international students, and are registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE).
• We have a total of 56 contract teachers who are well qualified, registered with, and approved by MOE and ITE and registered with CPE (Council for Private Education).
• Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention. Our teachers are all approved by our Academic Board.
• The values of JE Educational College include Quality, Dedication/Commitment, Holistic Approach - Intellectual, Mental, Personal Growth, Excellence.
• The School is certified to meet ISO 9001:2008, the internationally recognized standard for quality management systems.
• The School was also awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation for providing good student welfare and exhibiting sound business practices.
Student Testimonial: "I am very happy studying at JE Educational College and all of my friends are cheerful. I enjoy myself studying here. I love the teachers so much since they are very patient in teaching and have efficient knowledge to teach us.
I like the environment as it’s fresh, clean and green. The staff and friends here treated me very well just like the way I had treated them."
- Veronica, Singapore
Conveniently located above the Clarke Quay MRT Station in Central Singapore, Nanyang Institute of Management provides a range of quality certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and degree courses. Nanyang Institute of Management is comprised of 5 schools - School of Business, School of Tourism & Hospitality, School of Engineering, School of Early Childhood Education, and School of Language. All our lecturers have many years of industry and teaching experience.
Our mission is to deliver market-relevant programmes in a conducive and dynamic learning environment that nurtures students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in their chosen careers. Our average lecturer to student ratios are 1 to 30 (depending on the programmes) and a maximum of 50.
Nanyang Institute of Management is registered as a Private Education Institution by the Council for Private Education (CPE). Quality has always been our top priority. Besides the SQC-PEO award, Nanyang has also achieved the marks of organisational excellence through ISO 9001:2008 standard as well as Edutrust Provisional certification.
- Bachelor of Hospitality (Management)
- Postgraduate Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Advanced Diploma / Diploma in Management
- International Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Business Management
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care & Development
- Diploma in Construction Engineering
Situated in the Klongsan area of Bangkok, Jacob Jensen Design provides a 12-month / 3-semester Design program. Collaborating with King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, the program is hosted in a functioning, world class design studio, a sister studio of the Jacob Jensen headquarters in Denmark.
While it is a learning environment, it is not a traditional school. It is a place to explore, while gaining real world experience. Reality is our teaching philosophy.
Through practice under Professor Timothy Jacob Jensen and senior designers, apprentice designers will learn the Jacob Jensen Design method, values and thought, which has evolved and been refined over decades of practice.
All design apprentices gain ethical and professional standards and add credibility to their existing résumé. Upon completion of the program, successful apprentices will graduate as designers who can competently reflect the Jacob Jensen Design style and form language.
They will have gained experience in how an international design studio operates, and they will have a unique foundation on which to build their own careers and studios.
Located opposite Brunei Darussalam High Commission building, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music is a leading boutique arts school in Singapore.
We offer diploma programmes and professional development courses in the fields of Design Communication, Interaction Design and Music Production & Audio Engineering to students from around the world. The language of instruction for all programmes and courses is English.
All diploma programmes are registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and are offered in both full-time and part-time modes. We are EduTrust and ERF certified.
As a boutique art school, the institution has received students from all over the world, including Germany, India and Korea, with most of them coming from Singapore and the ASEAN region. Students enrolled in Orita Sinclair are trained to be industry-ready, human-centered practitioners and creators when they graduate.
Our graduates are sought after in the industry and the 2019 employment rate of our students is 75% for Design graduates, and 80% for Music graduates, with many proceeding on to further their education in overseas Universities.
The school is located centrally at 1 Kay Siang Road, #06-01/02/10 Singapore, at the former MOE Building, Tanglin neighbourhood.
"Orita Sinclair might be small, but the quality of the learning environment and education is very high.” Adam, Diploma in Design Communication Graduate
• Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Inspiration Design International School was Singapore’s first boutique design school (established in 1989).
• We offer Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses in Interior Design, a Certificate in Interior Design & Decorative Techniques.
• Inspiration Design International School is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills. Our goal is to become Asia's leading private institution for design education and training.
WHY CHOOSE IDIS
- To attain world-class quality professional skills
- To become a competent and creative designer
- Get employed after graduation with the support from our school
- Further your studies with a range of international institutions and universities.
• Our programs are taught in English to both Singapore & international students.
• Our multi-faceted design students come from various cultures and continents. We equip our students with world class quality professional skills to become competent and creative designers, who bring diversity and dynamism into the quality of Singaporean life.
• Our mission is to be Singapore’s leading independent design school, dedicated to providing an exemplary educational service that creates professional and innovative designers from local and overseas talent.