Berry College in Rome, northwest Georgia, is a private, four-year liberal arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields that include Journalism, Chemistry, Accounting, Business Administration, and more. In addition to our traditional degree options, we also provide Dual-Degree programs in Engineering and Nursing, as well as a variety of Pre-professional programs. A Berry College liberal arts education incorporates intellectual engagement, service to others and firsthand work experiences.
- Berry College is a comprehensive liberal-arts college with Christian values. The college furthers our students’ intellectual, moral and spiritual growth; proffers lessons that are gained from worthwhile work done well; and challenges them to devote their learning to community and civic betterment.
- Berry emphasizes an educational program committed to high academic standards, values based on Christian principles, practical work experience and community service in a distinctive environment of natural beauty. It is Berry’s goal to make an excellent private liberal-arts education accessible to talented students from a wide range of social and economic backgrounds.
Campus and Facilities:
- Berry has the world’s largest contiguous college campus, spanning more than 26,000 acres of woodlands, meadows and streams. There are 47 primary buildings on campus, including 15 classroom facilities and 13 residence halls. In September 2009, Berry celebrated the completion of its two newest additions – the Audrey B. Morgan and Deerfield residence halls.
- Housing approximately 350 students, these amazing facilities feature beautiful vistas, spacious common areas and outdoor fireplaces among their amenities. Another recent addition is the 131,000 square-foot Steven J. Cage Athletic and Recreation Center, which opened in January 2008.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Legal Studies
- Computer Science
- Premedical Studies
- Public Relations
- Foreign Languages
- Music Performance
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Education Specialist
- Dual Degree Programs
- Pre-professional Programs
- Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 2277 Martha Berry Hwy NW, Floyd County, Georgia , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.