Buonora Nanny Training Program, Los Angeles:
Buonora Centers is a nanny training school located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California. We offer a 12 week extensive nanny training program for prospective nannies which includes hands-on practicum experience. We also offer short term evening and weekend classes for current nannies. Our goal is to ensure that each family in need of a nanny is placed with the best and most equipped nanny available. We work with some of the top nanny agencies in the nation, and offer lifetime nanny support to all of our graduates.
- 12 week extensive nanny training program for prospective nannies which includes hands-on practicum experience
- Short evening & weekend child care courses for current nannies
Examples of course topics include, but are of course not limited to, Child, Growth & Development, Child in the Family, Special Needs Strategies, Child Health & Safety, Etiquette & Professionalism, First Aid/CPR Certification, Child Nutrition, Healthy Meals & Recipes, Age Appropriate enrichment activities, etc.
Buonora Nanny Training Program:
Buonora Nanny Training Program seeks to equip nurturing and caring adults with the skills, knowledge and tools to provide a loving, accepting, and stimulating home learning environment for the children in the families that they serve. We aim to provide classes, hands on training and personal growth opportunities to ensure our nannies are able to meet the needs of the whole child and to address the social, emotional, creative, and physical development of the children in their care.
Our nannies will gain the communication skills, understanding and desire to work collaboratively with the parents/guardians of the child toward the mutual goal of providing the best home learning environment possible.
We are proud members of the International Nanny Association.
- Students can expect to gain a thorough understanding of the developmental stages children go through, as it pertains to the child’s thought processes, concept development and abilities. This in turn will help nannies set suitable expectations and limits, plan age-appropriate activities and show an understanding and empathy for what the child is going through.
- Students can expect to gain skills that will help them provide a rich and stimulating environment for your children. From learning how to read a story and pick the right type of books, to the right types of open ended educational toys and natural materials to help children develop their critical thinking abilities, their verbal skills and their innate creativity.
How to talk to children, but more importantly how to listen to children (even those who are not yet verbal), so that they ensure they are provide an emotionally safe and supportive relationship where children can grow emotionally healthy.
- Students will learn how to help children develop their social skills by helping them to build the confidence and gain the verbal skills to communicate and work through conflicts with other children, so that they may develop healthy social skills.
- Students will learn what kind of physical activities to set up so that children get the daily amount of movement and exercise. Not only does this allow children an outlet for their physical energy, so they can wind down better in the evening, but it also helps to ensures that they grow into older children who remain active and spend less time in passive activities, such as computer games or spectator activities, such as watching television.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 19325 Sherman Way, Reseda, CA 91325, Los Angeles County, California , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.