Located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, MAHSA University is proudly recognized as one of the premier institutions in Malaysia. We provide education in the fields of Healthcare / Medicine, Allied Health, Nursing Engineering, Pharmacy, Dentistry, and Business & Finance, from Certificate programmes to Diploma, Degree, Masters and Doctorate programmes in a variety of career training topics. Our mission is to be committed to the delivery of education of the highest quality with emphasis on hands on training.
Our main campus is strategically located in the capital city of Malaysia where students enjoy cosmopolitan living with easy access to all modern amenities of the city such as the Light Rail Transport (LRT), buses, shopping malls, banks, restaurants, tourist attractions, entertainment spots and more.
Awards & Accredation:
- Leadership Excellence in Education Management (2013)
- BrandLaureate award for Education Excellence (2012)
- Science, Technology & Innovation Award (2012)
- NAPEI Silver Jubilee Award (2012)
- Education Excellence Award for University College (2010)
- Doctorjob's Award for Most Popular Private College/University for Nursing (2009)
- Education Excellence Award for Large Size College (2008)
- Education Excellence Award for Medium Size College (2006)
Career Training Programmes - levels include:
- Allied Health Sciences
- Business and Finance
Further Study option:
- American Degree Transfer Program (ADP)
- Northumbria University
- University of Teesside
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Brighton
- 50 Lecture Halls and classrooms specially designed and equipped with audio-visual aids to offer an environment conducive to learning and teaching for both students and lecturers
- 23 Tutorial Rooms in various sizes to cater for lectures and tutorials in large or small groups
- Computer Labs that cater to a student population of over 8000 with free internet access and software for students to conduct on-line research and complete their assignments
- A state-of-the-art auditorium at Jalan University Campus that can contain 400 persons
- Affordable accommodation for foreign and outstation students in an area nearby. Transportation is provided to and from the campus as required
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Jalan Elmu, Jalan University Campus, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.