Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Worldwide:
The Limkokwing University of Creative Technology was conceptualized on the premise of awakening creativity and instilling leadership qualities in today’s new generation. In just 20 years, the University has gathered worldwide recognition and is now a highly acclaimed and well acknowledged specialized university around the world with 12 campuses in 8 countries across 3 continents hosting some 30,000 students. We offer foundation, diploma, degree & postgraduate courses in a range of fields including architecture, business, art & design, IT, multimedia among many others. Our flagship campus is located approximately 50km south of Kuala Lumpur in Cyberjaya, Malaysia's very own Silicon Valley.
- Limkokwing became the first private university in Malaysia to offer courses that lead to degrees in multimedia, design, mass communication, architecture and built environment, business management and globalization as well as information communication technology.
- As Malaysia’s premier training centre and professional skills enhancement facility in multimedia, it is linked with an international consortium of specialist universities and works closely with major IT corporations involved in research to develop new concepts in multimedia design and production, software development, electronic design, electronic/internet publishing, digital imaging, virtual reality creation, broadcasting, television production and creative writing.
- Our range of over 150 programs has also expanded considerably to provide education and training of specialized creative specialists, designers as well as business entrepreneurs to be well versed with the latest IT/multimedia technologies to meet the heavy demand for knowledge workers required in a Knowledge-based economy.
Today, students from 150 countries currently pursue their higher education in the University’s campuses worldwide. In its flagship campus in Kuala Lumpur, 65% of the entire student’s body are international students.
Degree Programs include:
- Interior Design
- Architectural Technology
- Retail Marketing Management
- Business Administration
- Multimedia, Advertising & Broadcasting
- Accounting & Finance
- Professional Communication
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Games Technology
- Creative Writing
- Graphic Design
- Fashion & Retail Design
- Industrial Design
- Sound & Music Design
- Web Design & many more
In Malaysia the name Limkokwing is a brand that is widely associated with creativity and innovation. For over 35 years Tan Sri Lim has applied the principles of innovation to not just build his business but to move hearts and minds on national issues as well as nurture innovative capability of the next generation in nations across the world.
Professor Emeritus Tan Sri Dato’ Dr Lim Kok Wing is an extraordinary entrepreneur whose journey has been closely linked with the economic and social development of Malaysia. And more recently with that of developing economies in Asia and the African continent.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Jalan Teknokrat 1/1, Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.