College courses in Kuala Lumpur: Business management, hospitality, tourism & accountancy diploma programs in Malaysia. IELTS & intensive English language training in south-east Asia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia...
GreenCity International College, Kuala Lumpur: GreenCity International College (GIC) in Kuala Lumpur is a leading higher education institution providing affordable, quality educational opportunities for Malaysian students, including bachelor degrees, diploma courses, professional short courses and English language programmes. Our aim is to achieve a high level of employability for our graduates. GIC is the gateway to a superior learning experience of a lifetime to provide conducive campus environment for study and obtain a holistic education. We provide quality courses in fields that include mobile communications, business management, accountancy and more. Most importantly, these courses give students the opportunity to pursue internationally recognized qualifications, without going overseas.
Professional Certificate Courses: - Cruise Operation Management - Hospitality in Cruise Management - Licensed Tourist Guide
Diploma Courses: - Accountancy (Leads to direct entry to year 2 of BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance) - Business Management (Leads to direct entry to year 2 of BA (Hons) Business Management) - Hospitality & Tourism Management - Green Building - Green Technology Management - Mobile Communications
Bachelor Degree Courses: - BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance - BA (Hons) Business Management
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants: - ACCA training
English Language Programme: - Certificate in English Program (CEP) - 1 year course that includes IELTS Exam Preparation
Saito College has emerged as one of the most reputable design and professional colleges in Malaysia that offers diploma programs in the areas of Graphic Design, Interior Design, Business IT, Security Management and more. We are located in Petaling Jaya in the Petaling District in the centre of the Klang Valley (an area in Malaysia comprising Kuala Lumpur and its suburbs, and adjoining cities and towns) in Selangor. Established in 1988, Saito College is an educational institution that has built a strong reputation on the capabilities of its graduates, producing more than 4000 graduates in the last 21 years.
We strive to achieve consistent quality in our teaching and learning. We are driven towards educating, developing and equipping students with knowledge and skills to enhance their employability. We produce graduates who will be work-ready, life-ready and world-ready.
We are conscious that industry demands for professionals who can multi-task, are adaptable to various work demands and situations and have high levels of work ethics. Our students undergo a demanding curriculum and are also given the opportunity to participate in activities and projects that enhances self development.
Metropoint College (formerly known as Institut Teknologi Maklumat NIIT, JB) is situated in the City Square Office Building in Johor Bahru. We offer a diploma programme in IT from NIIT, which is the world's largest IT trainer. We also have our own homegrown courses which include a Diploma in Business Management, and a Diploma in Tourism Management. We also provide a wide range of IT Certificate and Diploma courses in fields such as Microsoft Certified Professional, Java Programming, E-Commerce & more.
We were established in 1997 by a group of professionals with the aim of producing highly skilled graduates. The college is fully owned by Future Directions Sdn Bhd. The college undertook the task of delivering IT training to a broad spectrum of people; from students seeking careers in computers, to IT professionals requiring advanced skills, and managers giving their careers an edge.
Our sole franchise partner is NIIT Limited India. NIIT have thousands of students studying in 35 countries worldwide. Our programmes are recognized by MQA (LAN), NIIT and City & Guilds UK.
Tim BodyCare is the leading National Massage Training School in Malaysia, with locations in Petaling Jaya and Kuala Lumpur (KL). We offer international-standard ISO 9000 courses and services for massage and spa treatments.
Our Certificate courses include Full Body Basic Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, and Facial Massage Therapy among many others. Our massage trainers are fully qualified and include a physiotherapist as our massage course trainer. Our professional massage courses are recognized internationally, and in Malaysia.
We also conduct corporate Wellness Massage programs for companies in Malaysia specializing in Corporate Massage Programs, Event Massage and Mobile Massage Promotion Events. We deliver fully qualified courses, workshops and seminars to promote and educate the Malaysia public and therapists on the benefits and ethics of a well-trained massage in Malaysia. We also encourage and assist our trainees to find a bright career and extra income in the massage industry in Malaysia and Internationally.
International Standard (ISO 9000) Massage Therapy Certificate Courses:
- Full Body Basic Massage Certificate Course (includes Royal Thai Massage and Swedish Massage)
- Reflexology Massage Certificate Course
- Career in Massage Industry
- Sport Injuries Massage Certificate Course
- Post Pregnancy/ Post Natal Massage Certificate Course
- Male Health Certificate Course
- Facial Massage Certificate Course
- Senior Citizen Massage Certificate Course
- Aromatherapy Massage Certificate Course
• Conveniently situated in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Wellness Art is an Internationally accredited massage therapy school in Malaysia.
• Led by an internationally experienced Master Physiotherapist, we provide a range of professionally-certified massage courses that are recognised by the Malaysian government for International purpose.
• You will learn from the best massage courses which will ensure your success in a rapidly growing massage industry. We welcome international students.
• Wellness Art Massage School provides a wide range of professional massage courses to meet any of your requirements. We help our graduate trainees with placement services and corporate events.
• We are passionate about teaching the correct techniques for therapeutic and healing massage, and incorporate physiotherapy medical knowledge to help ensure both receiver and giver of massage are well protected.
• Our classes are hands-on to ensure all techniques are learnt properly. We also provide work experience with corporate clients as part of your training. Our corporate clients include Google, JP Morgan, Ferrari, Shell, HP and more.
Student Review: • "The classes are small which gives you lots of personal attention ensuring your techniques are all correct, as well as being very professional and knowledgeable. We also had lots of fun! I highly recommend this school if you want to learn professional massage from true professionals!" Reece, UK, background in fitness
• Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Inspiration Design International School was Singapore’s first boutique design school.
• Established in 1989, we offer Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses in Interior Design, a Certificate in Interior Design & Decorative Techniques.
• Inspiration Design International School is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills. Our goal is to become Asia's leading private institution for design education and training.
• Our programs are taught in English to both Singapore & international students.
• Our multi-faceted design students come from various cultures and continents. We equip our students with world class quality professional skills to become competent and creative designers, who bring diversity and dynamism into the quality of Singaporean life.
• Our mission is to be Singapore’s leading independent design school, dedicated to providing an exemplary educational service that creates professional and innovative designers from local and overseas talent.
Twintech University College is located in the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Our Faculty Of Computer Science & Multimedia (FCSM) offers diploma and degree programs in the fields of computer science, multimedia, business information technology among others. The courses have a rich mix of technologies which includes programming, multimedia, business communication & research methodology. We believe that this breadth is vital in creating well rounded individuals capable of integrating technical skills into any number of potential career choices.
We deem that computer sciences and multimedia should combine the intellectual challenge with relatively competitive and evolving field with the excitement of mastering a rapidly changing and innovative technology. The programmes in FCSM are designed to span in theoretical and practical computer science and multimedia and depth in specialized area.
The university college is located just 9 miles north west of the famous twin towers of Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Less than a mile away towards the west is the Kepong Komuter (train station) that leads directly to the city centre.
- Foundation of Computer Studies
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Software Engineering
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Multimedia
- B. Sc. (Hons.) in Computer Science
- BIT (Hons) in Business Information Technology
- Bachelor of Multimedia (Hons)