Colleges in Boston: Career schools, tech training schools, liberal arts programs, associate degree, bachelor's & master's degrees, find diploma & certificate courses, technical certification programs, evening classes. Apply to colleges in Massachusetts..
1.Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, Boston area & Online
Courses / Programs
• Get full certification as a spray tan consultant with onsite classes offered by Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Wilmington, Middlesex County MA (just 23 minutes north of Boston).
• Suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals, our 1-day spray tan certification programs equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to make your business dream a reality.
• Our spray tan training is also available online for students throughout Massachusetts and nationwide. Study from the comfort of your own home or workplace with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you would like to start a successful spray tanning business, improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business,or add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, the Education Team at the world’s first spray tan training academy will teach you everything you need for your spray tan business to succeed.
• With the longest-running spray tan classes in the world, Aviva provides the collective knowledge of thousands of master estheticians and spray tan artists, and an unparalleled level of marketing expertise.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
• Rachel, indigo Salon & Day Spa, Lowell MA
Start an exciting and rewarding new career in the field of health and fitness with National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) in the Boston area! Approved by the Massachusetts Department of Education (DOE) as a private licensed trade school, our modern facility is located in Waltham MA. We provide a Personal Fitness Training diploma program which is a nationally-recognized license enabling you to work throughout the United States (NPTI has 31 schools nationwide).
NPTI is the only school that offers a 500-hour state-approved diploma in Personal Fitness training. You can be assured of getting the best training from qualified instructors, who are themselves professional Personal Fitness Trainers. Day, evening, and weekend class are available. Financial assistance is offered to those who qualify. We provide free nationwide job placement assistance for all our graduates, as well as free ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts.
Student Testimonial: "When I looked into becoming a professional trainer, I quickly learned there are many ways to become qualified, but only NPTI offered both the technical, classroom education AND the practical learning experience by having to train fellow students or instructors. I realized this type of education would help me be more marketable to employers and, sure enough, I landed my first Personal Trainer's position while still attending my classes at NPTI."
- Stephen, Waltham, MA
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Massachusetts, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals: CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
4.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Massachusetts, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
NSF Health Sciences - Pharma Biotech is one of Europe’s leading pharmaceutical training companies. We are now offering bespoke, pharmaceutical training courses specifically to our US customers. We provide residential training courses in various locations across the US including: San Francisco, CA; Washington, DC; Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA; and San Juan, Puerto Rico. We also offer in-house training at our clients premises, which gives your workforce exactly the course they need when and where you want it.
Our training is used by the pharmaceutical industry worldwide to comply with regulatory expectations and maximise the contribution of their staff at all levels. Delegates leave our courses better informed about the subject area, better aware of their role and impact upon product quality and/or regulatory compliance and better motivated to improve their contribution.
We also provide auditing, consultancy and training services for the Medical Devices Industry
NSF Health Sciences is an NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) International Company. NSF provides standards development, product certification, auditing, education and risk management for public health and safety.
Bespoke, Tailored Pharmaceutical Training Courses:
- Residential Training Courses
- Quality Leadership Program
- In-house Corporate Training
- EU GMP and Inspection Readiness
- EU Requirements for Clinical Trials
- Applying ICH Q10: Pharmaceutical quality System
- Risk-Based Decision Making
- How to Simplify and Improve Your Change Management System
- Human Error: Causes and Prevention
6.Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS), Boston
Courses / Programs
The Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science's (MCPHS) campus on Longwood Avenue in Boston MA offers undergraduate, graduate, and post-baccalaureate degree programs. We specialize in the education of health professionals, and have prepared more men and women for professional careers in pharmacy than any other academic institution in the world. The Boston campus is one of 21 medical and academic institutions in Boston’s renowned Longwood Medical and Academic Area.
Whether you are a rising high school senior, a current college student, or in the process of completing your bachelor degree, we encourage you to learn more about what we can offer. Our college has expanded to include two additional campuses, located in Worcester, Massachusetts and Manchester, New Hampshire.
Founded in 1823, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is the oldest institution of higher education in the city of Boston. Today, the college's three campuses offer more than 30 innovative degree and certificate programs that guide and support students toward successful, sustainable careers and leadership positions in a wide range of health care fields.
Located in Dorchester, just 10 minutes south of downtown Boston MA, Jupiter Beauty Academy provides Cosmetology, Aesthetics, and Nail Technology programs to students who are interested in a career in the beauty industry. Our courses of study have been specifically designed to assist you in experiencing the highest quality of educational training, and are structured to promote successful graduates.
Our mission is to teach and train each individual student who enrolls in the Academy to master the art and sciences of the cosmetology field, and to develop techniques that will enhance his or her skills within our industry.
Boston University Metropolitan College is a student-focused college in the Boston area. As one of the seventeen degree granting bodies that make up Boston University, the Metropolitan College offers part-time, full-time, and international students a remarkable range of choices for study to enrich their lives and advance their careers. Choose from graduate degrees, undergraduate degrees, certificate, and diploma programs in a wide-range of academic fields.
Our mission is to provide the educational experience you need to achieve your career or personal goals, whether that means part-time study, evening classes, or at convenient locations.
Whether you are a professional seeking a career advantage with a bachelor’s or master’s degree, a lifelong learner looking for personal enrichment, or an international student here to gain unique business expertise, you share in the pursuit of an education that prepares you for the competitive and evolving needs of today’s world.
Metropolitan College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), one of six nationally recognized accrediting agencies.