Liberal arts colleges in Memphis TN: Undergraduate & graduate degree programs in Shelby County, bachelor's degrees in nursing, business, economics & computer science, master of science in accounting program. Private college in south-west Tennessee.
Rhodes College: Rhodes College, located in Memphis, Tennessee, is a four-year, private, perennial top tier liberal arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. We believe that learning is a life-long pursuit. Our academic programs combine the best of the classroom and the outside world, involving our students in the larger Rhodes and Memphis communities through a variety of intellectual, service, social and cultural opportunities. Our students study, play and serve others with a determination to grow personally and to improve the quality of life within their communities.
Rhodes College occupies a 100-acre wooded campus in an historic neighborhood near downtown Memphis, offering both an idyllic residential learning environment and the vitality of a growing urban center.
Located in Knoxville TN, The Tennessee School of Beauty is a career training institution that offers Cosmetology Classes, Esthetics Classes, and Manicuring / Pedicuring classes to students who are interested in a career in the beauty industry. Courses are taught by qualified experts in the field, and students can avail of day and evening study options.
In July 2012, Tennessee School of Beauty partnered with Redken to become a Redken Premier School, bringing advanced training and education to Knoxville. By having only one location, the school is able to offer students everything they need (classes, educators, customers, directors and guest artists) all under one roof.
• Le Fashion Lab is a fashion-design school in Atlanta GA specializing in preparing emerging designers to build their fashion businesses from the ground up.
• Our exclusive 1, 1.5 and 2-year day and/or weekend programs include beginner through advanced classes in garment construction and design specially curated & streamlined to offer our students all of the design, technical & business skills required to launch their fashion brands.
• Our Design, Marketing & Branding and Design, Manufacturing & Production Programs give fashion designers the business & entrepreneurial skills need to launch successful, profitable brands while getting hands-on assistance navigating the complex world of fashion manufacturing with our expert product development team.
• We are #DisruptingFashionEducation by offering a never-before-seen opportunity to hands-on, expert fashion design training without crippling student loan debt and lengthy programs with unnecessary prerequisites.
• "I thoroughly enjoyed my very first fashion design class. My instructor Leslie was terrific, very knowledgeable in what was taught. I would recommend this class to others that aspire to be in the fashion industry."
• "Before finding Le Fashion Lab I wanted to learn the craft of sewing, in order to pursue my dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Now I can are actually make clothes including designing my own patterns, as well as drafting the things I always wanted to create. Thank you Le Fashion Lab!"
Learn everything you need to know about starting a career in the world of beauty at Tennessee Academy of Cosmetology. With two campuses in Memphis (north and south of the city), we provide full and part-time courses in Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nail Technology, and Instructor Training.
Through our structured curriculum, we supply the principles and practices of cosmetology, manicuring, esthetics, and instructor training from basic techniques to more advanced, continually focusing on skills that will make you more marketable upon graduation.
For over 26 years, skilled and experienced instructors have used time-tested tools and teaching techniques to give you hands-on training in this exciting, diversified, and lucrative field. We are accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and licensed by the State of Tennessee Board of Cosmetology.
The College of Nursing at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) is a leading accredited school of nursing that offers bachelor, master and doctoral nursing degree programs.
The College of Nursing is dedicated to the preparation of nurse leaders for excellence today and tomorrow. This mission is accomplished through the education of individuals for the delivery of patient care and the generation of knowledge essential for practice through research and clinical inquiry.
The University of Tennessee is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, master's and doctoral degrees. The Baccalaureate and Master’s programs in the College of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Nursing Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Lane College is a small, private, co-educational, church-related institution in Jackson, Madison County, TN which provides a liberal arts curriculum leading to baccalaureate degrees in the Arts and Sciences. It is associated with the Christian Methodist Episcopal Church, and is situated on approximately 40 acres (79 miles east of Memphis and 123 miles west of Nashville.)
The Bachelor of Arts is awarded to students whose major field is Criminal Justice, English, French, History, Interdisciplinary Studies, Mass Communication, Music, Religion, or Sociology.
The Bachelor of Science is awarded to students whose major field is Biology, Business, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physical Education, Physics, or Engineering.
All students working toward a degree are required to designate a major field on concentration and complete the prescribed courses set forth by the particular area. A minimum grade of "C" must be made in each course which is counted toward the major.
Lane College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and School to award the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science Degrees.
Carson-Newman College, just 30 minutes from Knoxville TN, is a four year Christian liberal arts college offering Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs in academic fields including Nursing, Business Administration, Education, Communications, and more. At Carson-Newman College, we want to feed your appetite for knowledge.
As a Christian liberal arts institution with an overt mission of serving God through serving others, we are dedicated to advancing the broad vision of God. At C-N students learn to become ambassadors of hope and reconciliation in the world and agents of peace and transformation in their homes, churches and communities.
Carson-Newman College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the degrees of the associate of arts in Christian ministries, bachelor of arts, bachelor of music, bachelor of science, bachelor of science in nursing, master of arts in teaching, master of education, master of science in nursing, master of science in counseling, and master of science in school counseling.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Systems
- Physical Education
- Arts in Music
- Foreign Languages
- Nursing, and more..
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Education, and more..