Liberal arts colleges in Memphis TN: Undergraduate & graduate degree programs in Shelby County, bachelor's degrees in nursing, business, economics & computer science, master of science in accounting program. Private college in south-west Tennessee.
Rhodes College: Rhodes College, located in Memphis, Tennessee, is a four-year, private, perennial top tier liberal arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. We believe that learning is a life-long pursuit. Our academic programs combine the best of the classroom and the outside world, involving our students in the larger Rhodes and Memphis communities through a variety of intellectual, service, social and cultural opportunities. Our students study, play and serve others with a determination to grow personally and to improve the quality of life within their communities.
Rhodes College occupies a 100-acre wooded campus in an historic neighborhood near downtown Memphis, offering both an idyllic residential learning environment and the vitality of a growing urban center.
Lane College is a small, private, co-educational, church-related institution in Jackson, Madison County, TN which provides a liberal arts curriculum leading to baccalaureate degrees in the Arts and Sciences. It is associated with the Christian Methodist Episcopal Church, and is situated on approximately 40 acres (79 miles east of Memphis and 123 miles west of Nashville.)
The Bachelor of Arts is awarded to students whose major field is Criminal Justice, English, French, History, Interdisciplinary Studies, Mass Communication, Music, Religion, or Sociology.
The Bachelor of Science is awarded to students whose major field is Biology, Business, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physical Education, Physics, or Engineering.
All students working toward a degree are required to designate a major field on concentration and complete the prescribed courses set forth by the particular area. A minimum grade of "C" must be made in each course which is counted toward the major.
Lane College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and School to award the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science Degrees.
• Get certified as a spray tan professional in Tennessee with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the premier spray tan career training schools in the United States!
• We provide top-quality spray tanning certification programs in-class in Nashville and online for students in Tennessee, throughout the U.S. and worldwide.
• Our onsite spray tan training in Nashville takes place regularly in a leading hotel.
• All of our spray tan certification classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Taught by qualified and experienced instructors, our comprehensive programs will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• If you want to learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week, Aviva can teach you how to win huge numbers of new clients (or convert existing but “non-tanning” clients into sunless tanners), provide them with exceptional customer service, and retain them forever.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
- Rachel C.
Located in Knoxville TN, The Tennessee School of Beauty is a career training institution that offers Cosmetology Classes, Esthetics Classes, and Manicuring / Pedicuring classes to students who are interested in a career in the beauty industry. Courses are taught by qualified experts in the field, and students can avail of day and evening study options.
In July 2012, Tennessee School of Beauty partnered with Redken to become a Redken Premier School, bringing advanced training and education to Knoxville. By having only one location, the school is able to offer students everything they need (classes, educators, customers, directors and guest artists) all under one roof.
The College of Nursing at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) is a leading accredited school of nursing that offers bachelor, master and doctoral nursing degree programs.
The College of Nursing is dedicated to the preparation of nurse leaders for excellence today and tomorrow. This mission is accomplished through the education of individuals for the delivery of patient care and the generation of knowledge essential for practice through research and clinical inquiry.
The University of Tennessee is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, master's and doctoral degrees. The Baccalaureate and Master’s programs in the College of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Nursing Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Lee University, located in Cleveland, Tennessee, is a private, coeducational university affiliated with the Church of God that offers a wide range of undergraduate & graduate degree programs in academic fields including religious education, pre-medicine, business, elementary education, music & much more.
Over the past two decades, Lee has become one of the largest Christ-centered private institutions in Tennessee, and the largest in the Appalachian College Association. During that period, the university has undergone a remarkable transformation that has included significant growth in academic programs, student enrollment, faculty expertise and diversity, as well as an expanded sense of mission and vision.
While expanding its scope and programs, Lee has maintained its core purpose – providing liberal arts and professional education. Lee University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters and Ed.S. degrees.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Behavioral & Social Sciences
- Communication & the Arts
- English & Modern Foreign Languages
- History & Political Science
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Health, Exercise Science, & Secondary Education
- Adult & Professional Studies
- Music, and more..
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
& many more ...
Milligan College is a nationally recognized Christian liberal arts college located just outside of Elizabethton in Carter County, TN. The campus is just minutes from the Johnson City, Kingsport and Bristol Tri-City region.
Milligan College grants baccalaureate degrees and masters degrees in a wide range of academic fields including Business Administration, Marketing, Education, Occupational Therapy, Nursing, and more.
Our faculty are among the best in their fields and are strong and active in their Christian faith. 70% of Milligan's faculty have earned the highest degree in their field and many also have career-based experience. They are respected and caring Christian scholars who are committed to scholarship, excellence in teaching, and the faith development of their students.
Our 1,000 students come from more than 40 states and 10 nations, so you’ll find students with similar interests as yourself, as well as those of different cultures and viewpoints.
Milligan College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor’s and master’s degrees.