Colleges in Memphis TN: Liberal arts school offering undergraduate & graduate education, bachelor's degree programs in nursing, business, economics & computer science, master of science in accounting. Private college in Shelby County, south-west Tennessee.
Rhodes College, Memphis: Situated in Memphis, TN, Rhodes College is a four-year, private, perennial top tier liberal arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Biology, International Studies, Accounting, Nursing, and more. We believe that learning is a life-long pursuit. Our academic programs combine the best of the classroom and the outside world, involving our students in the larger Rhodes and Memphis communities through a variety of intellectual, service, social and cultural opportunities.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs:
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Economics & Business
- Greek & Roman Studies
- International Studies
- Mathematics & Computer Science
- Modern Languages & Literature
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Pre-Professional Programs
Graduate Degree Program:
- Masters of Science in Accounting
Rhodes College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate and masters degrees.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
West Tennessee Business College (WTBC) is a private 2-year institution in Madison County TN, that offers Associate Degree and Diploma programs in a range of administrative, healthcare and beauty therapy fields such as Medical Assisting, Phlebotomy, Medical Administrative Assistant, Cosmetology, and more. The College's curriculum is designed to meet the needs of new and expanding industry and business in West Tennessee.
At West Tennessee Business College, a new career is within your reach – now more than ever. We have the facilities and flexibility to make students comfortable - day and evening classes, financial assistance, job placement assistance, a variety of programs to choose from, small classes, experienced instructors, and a friendly, caring staff to help you on your road to success.
WTBC is committed to providing high-quality and relevant career training for its students. In order to accomplish this mission, the College adapts its academic programs to the changing demands of the business environment and to the individual's needs.
WTBC is authorized for operation as a post-secondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
• Le Fashion Lab is a fashion-design school in Atlanta GA specializing in preparing emerging designers to build their fashion businesses from the ground up.
• Our exclusive 1-yr Daytime, 2-yr Evening or Weekend, and a 13-week PREP programs include beginner through advanced classes in garment construction and design specially curated & streamlined to offer our students all of the design, technical & business skills required to launch their fashion brands.
• Our Design, Manufacturing & Production Programs give fashion designers the business & entrepreneurial skills need to launch successful, profitable brands while getting hands-on assistance navigating the complex world of fashion manufacturing with our expert product development team.
• We are #DisruptingFashionEducation by offering a never-before-seen opportunity to hands-on, expert fashion design training without crippling student loan debt and lengthy programs with unnecessary prerequisites.
• "I thoroughly enjoyed my very first fashion design class. My instructor Leslie was terrific, very knowledgeable in what was taught. I would recommend this class to others that aspire to be in the fashion industry."
• "Before finding Le Fashion Lab I wanted to learn the craft of sewing, in order to pursue my dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Now I can are actually make clothes including designing my own patterns, as well as drafting the things I always wanted to create. Thank you Le Fashion Lab!"
The College of Nursing at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) is a leading accredited school of nursing that offers bachelor, master and doctoral nursing degree programs.
The College of Nursing is dedicated to the preparation of nurse leaders for excellence today and tomorrow. This mission is accomplished through the education of individuals for the delivery of patient care and the generation of knowledge essential for practice through research and clinical inquiry.
The University of Tennessee is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, master's and doctoral degrees. The Baccalaureate and Master’s programs in the College of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Nursing Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Carson-Newman College, just 30 minutes from Knoxville TN, is a four year Christian liberal arts college offering Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs in academic fields including Nursing, Business Administration, Education, Communications, and more. At Carson-Newman College, we want to feed your appetite for knowledge.
As a Christian liberal arts institution with an overt mission of serving God through serving others, we are dedicated to advancing the broad vision of God. At C-N students learn to become ambassadors of hope and reconciliation in the world and agents of peace and transformation in their homes, churches and communities.
Carson-Newman College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the degrees of the associate of arts in Christian ministries, bachelor of arts, bachelor of music, bachelor of science, bachelor of science in nursing, master of arts in teaching, master of education, master of science in nursing, master of science in counseling, and master of science in school counseling.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Systems
- Physical Education
- Arts in Music
- Foreign Languages
- Nursing, and more..
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Education, and more..
Popularly known as Sewanee, The University of the South, located between Nashville and Chattanooga, TN, is one of the nation's top ranked liberal arts colleges. We offer undergraduate degree programs with majors in academic fields including Biology, English, History, Environmental Studies, Political Science, and more.
Sewanee offers 36 majors, 32 minors, and 15 special programs, along with pre-professional programs in medicine, nursing, law, and business. More than 40 percent of students participate in study-abroad programs, and a comprehensive endowed program that provides financial support for summer internships has greatly strengthened career development for undergraduates.
The University remains purposefully small and dedicated to building a sense of community. All classes are taught by professors, not graduate teaching assistants, and close faculty-student interaction ensures that each student enjoys a rich and personal educational experience.
The University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor degrees, masters degrees, and doctoral degrees.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Environmental Studies
- Forestry and Geology
- French Studies
- Classical Languages
- Political Science
- Pre-business, and many more ...
Milligan College is a nationally recognized Christian liberal arts college located just outside of Elizabethton in Carter County, TN. The campus is just minutes from the Johnson City, Kingsport and Bristol Tri-City region.
Milligan College grants baccalaureate degrees and masters degrees in a wide range of academic fields including Business Administration, Marketing, Education, Occupational Therapy, Nursing, and more.
Our faculty are among the best in their fields and are strong and active in their Christian faith. 70% of Milligan's faculty have earned the highest degree in their field and many also have career-based experience. They are respected and caring Christian scholars who are committed to scholarship, excellence in teaching, and the faith development of their students.
Our 1,000 students come from more than 40 states and 10 nations, so you’ll find students with similar interests as yourself, as well as those of different cultures and viewpoints.
Milligan College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor’s and master’s degrees.