Colleges in Minneapolis: Career schools, tech training schools, liberal arts programs, associate degree, bachelor's & master's degrees, find diploma & certificate courses, technical certification programs, evening classes. Apply to colleges in Minnesota...
• Get full spray tan certification in Minnesota and make your spray tanning business dream a reality with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• We provide beginner to advanced level spray tan certification programs in Minneapolis MN, and online via our Virtual Learning Environment to students in Saint Paul, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, and throughout Minnesota and nationwide.
• Choose from an initial, beginner to intermediate course (Sunless 101), or a more advanced program (Sunless Masters Certification).
• Whether you are a beginner spray tan enthusiast, an experienced tanning practitioner, or someone who wants to start a business, own a salon, or even host mobile spray tan parties, an Aviva Spray Tan Certification course could be the answer.
• Our spray tan training instructors have a wealth of knowledge, advanced degrees and certification that continues even after they begin teaching, to deliver the latest, most advanced spray tan education available anywhere.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Student Review / Testimonial: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" • Jodi, Day Spa Owner, Massachusetts
Founded in 1946, Brown College near Minneapolis/St. Paul, in Minnesota is a recognized leader in private post-secondary education. Brown has enjoyed huge success training and graduating students in technology, design, and broadcast fields for over 50 years. Contact us if you're considering a business management program, interior design program, bachelor's degree in communication studies, broadcasting training and more.
At Brown College our goal is to provide students with the technical knowledge, skills and hands-on training needed to succeed in many of today's popular fields. We are dedicated to providing quality programs that are sound in concept, implemented by a dedicated faculty, and geared towards those seeking a solid educational foundation for employment in their chosen fields.
Brown College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, associate’s and bachelor’s degrees.
- Business Management
- Communication Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Digital Photography
- Game Design & Development
- Information Technology
- Interior Design
- Massage Therapy (Diploma)
- Network Development
- Radio Broadcasting
- Software Development
- Television Production
- Visual Communications
- Visual Communications - Graphic Design
- Visual Communications - Multimedia...
3.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Minnesota, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Minneapolis Community and Technical College (MCTC) is a public two-year college located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis.
MCTC enrolls nearly 15,000 credit students annually and is an active partner in initiatives designed to strengthen the social, economic and cultural vitality of the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
Created in 1996, under the umbrella of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) system, MCTC is the result of the merger of two institutions: a technical college with a long history of vocational education dating back to 1914 and an open-enrollment community college established in 1965.
Currently, the spacious campus covers 21.6 acres of land and recent expansions include a new state-of-the-art Science Center, culinary kitchen and dining hall and outdoor plaza.
MCTC offers a number of degrees and credentials you can transfer to a bachelor's degree program or use to acquire a job in a specialized field. When enrolling it is important to know which degree path is right for you, as programs vary in requirements and transferability.
Our admissions advisors would be happy to guide you through selecting the right option to meet your needs. Contact them today!