The Culinary Arts School Of Ontario: Located in Mississauga, ON, just west of Toronto and minutes from the communities of Brampton, Etobicoke and Oakville, The Culinary Arts School of Ontario gives you a superb start to your Culinary Arts career. Our Chef Training Diploma & Workshop programs immerse you in the essential skills that form the building blocks of all Classic cuisine. You learn basic knife skills, stocks, sauces, meat, poultry and seafood cookery through classic interpretation of recipes, and work your way through more sophisticated levels of food preparation. In addition to our adult courses, we also provide fun Kids & Teens classes for the Chefs of the future!
- With a class sizes of 10-12 students to one chef-instructor, the Culinary Arts School can ensure that you develop confidence with your understanding and skill development.
- Whether your goal is to become a personal chef, run a five-star restaurant, or open your own catering business, our programs are an intense career and goal-directed, yet affordable, way to achieve that dream in just months.
Culinary Arts / Chef Training Diploma Programs - Culinary Arts Diploma (18 weeks)
- Sous Chef Diploma (34 weeks)
- Professional Chef Diploma (51 weeks)
Recreational Cooking Classes: - Team Building Cooking Classes
- Knife Skills
- Foodie Series
- Seasonal Classes
Kids & Teens Cooking Classes: - Teen Chef Course
- Summer Camp (Ages 8-16)
- March Break (Ages 8-16)
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2021-11-14 were from:
in afrika, USA;
capetown south Africa, South Africa;
st georges, Grenada;
missisuaga, Saudi Arabia;
westmoorings, port of spain, Trinidad & Tobago;
hung hom, Hong Kong;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Body Pro Beauty & Aesthetics Academy Inc, Brampton
Courses / Programs
Located in Brampton ON, and also serving Toronto, Mississauga, and surrounding areas, Body Pro Beauty & Aesthetics Academy Inc. is an accredited beauty school that provides quality make-up classes and beauty career training. We also welcome international students from around the world.
With certificate and diploma programs beginning every 2-3 months, our classes are offered full-time, part-time, and evenings to best fit your schedule. Financing is available for students who qualify.
All Body Pro instructors are qualified and highly experienced in the Aesthetics & Cosmetology industry. To ensure that each student gets the individual attention they need, we keep our class sizes small. We maintain a superior curriculum which is constantly updated to reflect the latest trends and techniques.
You will be taught through in-class training, seminars and comprehensive practical training in our established spa and student clinic, which caters exclusively to female clients. This provides you with the opportunity to apply your knowledge, while gaining experience and confidence, which ultimately empowers you to be job-ready upon graduation. We also provide job placement assistance.
Our makeup courses are held in a studio environment with special attention put on revolutionary beauty products, ranging from the industry favorites including Bobbie Brown, MAC, Nars, Sheihdo, Smash Box, Turroco, Jordane and more.
Paramita Academy of Makeup Inc. is dedicated to introducing the world of makeup artistry to students internationally. The students benefit greatly from the one-on-one teaching system offered at Paramita Inc. with a maximum of eight students per class, Jessica (the instructor and owner of Paramita Inc.) is there to constantly guide you and give constructive criticism. The small class sizes allow Paramita Inc. to train students in the one week bootcamp. There is a maximum of 4 students working at a time, with a 4-1 ratio.
It is Paramita Inc.'s purpose to teach Makeup Artistry to both beginners and experienced Makeup Artists through our one-on-one Bootcamps. Our commitment is to exceed our students expectations and encourage the evolution of every artist's individual style.
We understand that the students' ultimate goal is to work in the field of their choice. Paramita Academy of Makeup Inc. provides a comfortable and professional environment for students, with an instructor who is passionate about makeup artistry and relays this enthusiasm onto her students.
"Choose a job you LOVE, and you will never have to work a day in your life" - Confucius
With campuses throughout the Greater Toronto Area and across Ontario, Liaison College is a private career college focused solely and exclusively on career training in the culinary arts. Our chef training programs are meticulously designed by professionals in the hospitality industry, to provide students with the skills they need in today’s demanding restaurant and food services operations. Our graduates work in some of the most prestigious restaurants in Canada.
From the first we focused on training the world’s future great chefs. If you have a passion for food and for cooking, being a professional chef is a fun and rewarding career. All you need are a solid culinary education and some hands-on experience - which we can provide at Liason. Campus locations are in Toronto, Kingston, Kitchener, Brampton, & Oakville, ON.
Schoolcreative is Vancouver's premiere arts school. We focus on acting for film and television and writing for the arts. We are very results oriented and our students work. Our Casting Director and Commercial workshops have resulted in actors finding work immediately.
At Schoolcreative we offer full and part time acting classes for film and television. 90% of our graduates find representation with agents upon or immediately after graduation. In addition to the study of acting we offer magazine writing classes with renowned journalist, Pieta Woolley of The Georgia Straight.
With four convenient locations across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Arthur Murray Dance Studio is your premier dance studio in Toronto, ON. Our locations include Kingsway, Yorkville, North York and Woodbridge. Our dance school operates under the famous and reputable Arthur Murray franchise, the world’s largest dance instruction organization. We've taught Latin & ballroom dance lessons in Toronto to over 100,000 students since 1952.
If you’ve been thinking about dance lessons, but are nervous or intimidated, don’t be. We offer dance lessons to students of all skill levels. We'll work with you to create a personalized program of private lessons & group classes to help you learn what you want, and at your own pace.
Take advantage of our proven 3-way system that includes private classes, group dance classes, and practice sessions. Together, these elements target these areas: knowledge, repetition, and application. Our dance classes have helped thousands of people from all walks of life become confident on the dance floor.
Our studios are staffed with friendly dance teachers who are highly trained professionals striving to make your dance lessons as much fun & as enriching as possible.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra