The Culinary Arts School Of Ontario: Located in Mississauga, ON, just west of Toronto and minutes from the communities of Brampton, Etobicoke and Oakville, The Culinary Arts School of Ontario gives you a superb start to your Culinary Arts career. Our Chef Training Diploma & Workshop programs immerse you in the essential skills that form the building blocks of all Classic cuisine. You learn basic knife skills, stocks, sauces, meat, poultry and seafood cookery through classic interpretation of recipes, and work your way through more sophisticated levels of food preparation. In addition to our adult courses, we also provide fun Kids & Teens classes for the Chefs of the future!
- With a class sizes of 10-12 students to one chef-instructor, the Culinary Arts School can ensure that you develop confidence with your understanding and skill development.
- Whether your goal is to become a personal chef, run a five-star restaurant, or open your own catering business, our programs are an intense career and goal-directed, yet affordable, way to achieve that dream in just months.
Culinary Arts / Chef Training Diploma Programs - Culinary Arts Diploma (18 weeks)
- Sous Chef Diploma (34 weeks)
- Professional Chef Diploma (51 weeks)
Recreational Cooking Classes: - Team Building Cooking Classes
- Knife Skills
- Foodie Series
- Seasonal Classes
Kids & Teens Cooking Classes: - Teen Chef Course
- Summer Camp (Ages 8-16)
- March Break (Ages 8-16)
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-04-15 were from:
Ma'an city, Jordan;
missisuaga, Saudi Arabia;
capetown south Africa, South Africa;
Zimbabwe, South Africa;
westmoorings, Trinidad & Tobago;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Paramita Academy of Makeup Inc. is dedicated to introducing the world of makeup artistry to students internationally. The students benefit greatly from the one-on-one teaching system offered at Paramita Inc. with a maximum of eight students per class, Jessica (the instructor and owner of Paramita Inc.) is there to constantly guide you and give constructive criticism. The small class sizes allow Paramita Inc. to train students in the one week bootcamp. There is a maximum of 4 students working at a time, with a 4-1 ratio.
It is Paramita Inc.'s purpose to teach Makeup Artistry to both beginners and experienced Makeup Artists through our one-on-one Bootcamps. Our commitment is to exceed our students expectations and encourage the evolution of every artist's individual style.
We understand that the students' ultimate goal is to work in the field of their choice. Paramita Academy of Makeup Inc. provides a comfortable and professional environment for students, with an instructor who is passionate about makeup artistry and relays this enthusiasm onto her students.
"Choose a job you LOVE, and you will never have to work a day in your life" - Confucius
Improve your art / design / architecture portfolio with private lessons from renowned art tutor Mr Rick Gee.
PortfolioPrep provides private, one to one portfolio preparation sessions and experienced guidance to Canadian and international students. Lessons are available online via Skype, and in the Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario, Canada.
Preparing a strong portfolio to demonstrate your artistic abilities is a critical part of your application to any art school or college around the world.
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
Located in Woodbridge, Ontario, on the borders of Etobicoke and Woodbridge, Blush! School of Cosmetics and Beauty is where you begin a new phase in your life! Welcome to being a part of the world of beauty and well-being. Our courses offer a comprehensive curriculum taught by teaching professionals in the industry. All programs include a balance of theory, demonstrations and hands-on application. All classes consist of no more than six students.
Mention you saw this ad here and we'll waive the $100.00
Call us to find out about our SPECIALS for Learn 4 Good applicants.
M.C. College offers accredited programs in hairstyling, esthetics and fashion at several locations throughout Western Canada. With campuses in Edmonton and Calgary in Alberta as well as different locations throughout British Columbia, M.C. College Group has over 100 full and part-time employees. The educational faculty at each location is made up of experienced industry professionals. M.C. College Group inspires them to continue their professional development and provides instructional training to insure they are the best trained faculty in their respective programs.
The head office staff includes a Director of Operations, Director of Education and Controller with more than 40 years combined experience in the organization. Full time curriculum specialists in all three programs insure MC College delivers the most comprehensive program possible. An Artistic Director, with over 30 years experience as a platform artist and a team of internationally recognized technical advisors in both hairstyling and esthetics, consistently update the skills of the instructional faculty.
M.C. College offers accredited programs in hairstyling, esthetics and fashion at several locations throughout Western Canada. Full time curriculum specialists in all three programs insure MC College delivers the most comprehensive program possible.
Schoolcreative is Vancouver's premiere arts school. We focus on acting for film and television and writing for the arts. We are very results oriented and our students work. Our Casting Director and Commercial workshops have resulted in actors finding work immediately.
At Schoolcreative we offer full and part time acting classes for film and television. 90% of our graduates find representation with agents upon or immediately after graduation. In addition to the study of acting we offer magazine writing classes with renowned journalist, Pieta Woolley of The Georgia Straight.