The Culinary Arts School Of Ontario: Located in Mississauga, ON, just west of Toronto and minutes from the communities of Brampton, Etobicoke and Oakville, The Culinary Arts School of Ontario gives you a superb start to your Culinary Arts career. Our Chef Training Diploma & Workshop programs immerse you in the essential skills that form the building blocks of all Classic cuisine. You learn basic knife skills, stocks, sauces, meat, poultry and seafood cookery through classic interpretation of recipes, and work your way through more sophisticated levels of food preparation. In addition to our adult courses, we also provide fun Kids & Teens classes for the Chefs of the future!
Culinary Arts / Chef Training Diploma Programs: The School's proven approach to learning encompasses a series of modules, each comprised of approximately 5 - 10 hours of textbook, workbook and projects along with 20 - 30 hours of practical kitchen exercises. This way students will develop a knowledge base and will apply the appropriate principles immediately. This ensures greater opportunity for understanding,retention and application.
Alongside the schools Restaurant, our students will become exposed to one of the most realistic culinary learning environments available. The School focuses on teaching both the required food science, cooking methods and hands-on requirements required to be successful in any Restaurant.
Culinary Arts Diploma (18 weeks) For students seeking skills and knowledge used by chefs. This 18 week program provides formal kitchen and classroom education. You will be exposed to the many disciplines, techniques and knowledge needed to become more proficient in a commercial kitchen.
Modules / courses include: - Culinary Essentials - Knife Skills and Kitchen Organization - Soups, Sauces and Stocks - Vegetables Cookery - Salads and Dressings - Breakfast and Dairy Preparation...
Sous Chef Diploma (34 weeks) Our total immersion Sous Chef Diploma program presents basic and classic fundamental techniques in an intensive practical curriculum of culinary essentials. Nine months in this program will change the way you view cooking forever.
Modules / courses include: - Sandwiches and Hors D’oeuvres - Meat and Game Cookery - Poultry and Game Bird Cookery - Fish and Shellfish Cookery - Bakeshop-Breads, Cakes and Desserts...
Professional Chef Diploma (51 weeks) Our 51-week total immersion Professional Chef Diploma program presents basic and classic fundamental techniques in an intensive practical curriculum of culinary essentials. In the final term you will be required to take your basic level cooking skills and combine them with leadership, process management and artistic level cooking requirements.
Modules / courses include: - Menu Development - Food Purchasing and Cost Controls - Restaurant Operations - Advanced Cookery - Wine and Food - Beverage Service - Food and Culture - Culinary Skills Presentation - Live Venue Restaurant Cookery
Further Cooking Programs:
Recreational Cooking Classes: - Knife Skills - Foodie Series - Seasonal Classes - Team Building Cooking Classes
Kids & Teens Cooking Classes: - Summer Camp (Ages 8-16) - March Break (Ages 8-16) - Teen Chef
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-04-15 were from:
Zimbabwe, South Africa;
missisuaga, Saudi Arabia;
Castries, Saint Lucia;
Christchurch, New Zealand;
westmoorings, port of spain, Trinidad & Tobago;
Ma'an city, Jordan;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Kingdom of Beauty Cosmetic Centre is conveniently located in Mississauga, in the western part of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) in Southern Ontario. We offer a make-up artist training course that will help you to turn your passion for makeup into your dream career! This course is 10 hours in duration (5 x 2-hour sessions) and is aimed at advanced students who want to start their own freelance make-up artist business. You will learn how you can start your own full-time or part-time makeup business with next to nothing in start-up costs. Graduates can freelance offering their services to private individuals for makeup applications, special occasions and weddings.
Established in 2006, Kingdom of Beauty Cosmetic Centre is owned by Maha Beyhum who decided to follow her passion and specialize in skin care and make-up artistry. Having completed a professional course in make-up artistry at Gina's school of Aesthetics and Electrolysis, she then earned a diploma in skin care at the Britain Institute (school of aesthetics and electrolysis). With extensive industry experience, you can be confident of high-quality instruction in her make-up artistry classes.
- 10-hour make-up artist training course for advanced students who wish to start their own part-time or full-time freelance business. The course consists of 5 x 2-hour sessions. You will be awarded a certificate on successful completion of the course.
Medi Aesthetics Institute of Canada (Edmonton Area)
Courses / Programs
Located just 15 kilometers east of Edmonton, in Sherwood Park AB, the Medi Aesthetics Institute of Canada is one of the top Medical Laser Training and Beauty Schools in Alberta for esthetics and cosmetology studies.
Our general Aesthetics Program, and Advanced Clinical Aesthetics Program are designed to give students a solid background in Aesthetic skills as well as Medi Aesthetics treatments like microdermabrasion, laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation. Our programs are taught with the top of the line equipment, skin care and mineral make-up.
We also have a school in Red Deer, Alberta, near the midpoint of the Calgary-Edmonton Corridor.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Canada & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in Toronto Area & Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or want to learn new makeup skills for personal use, The Beauty Box by Sheriff in Toronto may be the perfect solution for you!
• Through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps, The Beauty Box by Sheriff provides makeup artist bootcamps and private mobile makeup classes in Toronto and GTA; Mississauga, Brampton, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughan, London, Pickering, Scarborough, Barrie, as well as in Kenora, Thunderbay ON. They are also offered in several other cities throughout Canada.
• Our flagship makeup school is situated in Winnipeg MB.
• Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors.
• Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience.
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff offers financing to qualified students. We pass along employment opportunities to our graduates.
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional." Cindy
Intensive 1-Week Makeup Artistry Bootcamp
• With study modules: Beauty & Bridal, Film & Fashion, Make-up For Photography.
Lash Technician / Eyelash Classes in Toronto
• Individual Eyelash Extension Specialist, 2-day Certification Program.
MOBILE Personal Makeup Classes in your Home location:
• One-on-One, Private Makeup Bootcamp, 3 Hour Program for any age
• 55+ AGELESS BEAUTY Makeup Classes geared for the Maturing Woman
• TEEN Makeup Self-Esteem Program (Ages 13-17).
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES of any of the above makeup courses for Home Study in Canada & USA.
Improve your art / design / architecture portfolio with private lessons from renowned art tutor Mr Rick Gee.
PortfolioPrep provides private, one to one portfolio preparation sessions and experienced guidance to Canadian and international students. Lessons are available online via Skype, and in the Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario, Canada.
Preparing a strong portfolio to demonstrate your artistic abilities is a critical part of your application to any art school or college around the world.
Vicki Millar - Private Makeup Lessons, Toronto & GTA area
Courses / Programs
A multiple award-winning makeup artist, Vicki Millar provides private makeup lessons to new and established makeup artists across Toronto and the GTA / York region, including Vaughan, Markham, Newmarket, Aurora, and Richmond Hill. In addition, Vicki offers lessons in Barrie and Orillia.
Conducted in the comfort of your own home or venue of your choice, lessons are comprehensive, current and always fun.
They are designed to provide quality, up to date, and professional advice available on the market today. Each lesson is approximately 2 hours in length.
Serving the Greater Toronto Area, Vicki is a certified professional makeup artist and hair stylist with vast experience. She qualified in hair styling with The Wella Studio in London UK, and graduated from one of Europe’s most prestigious makeup schools.
Her unique combination of creative artistic talent and a strong business background make her much sought after in Toronto’s competitive fashion and bridal industry.
She is an award-winning wedding makeup artist and hair stylist, and her work can be seen in numerous fashion and bridal publications.
Private makeup lessons for aspiring & experienced makeup artists:
- Private Airbrush Makeup Lesson
- The Basics of the Makeup Business
- Enter The Bridal Market Quickly and Effectively
Private makeup lessons for individuals:
- The Complete Makeup Lesson
- The Flawless Face
- Teen Makeup Lessons
- Makeup Lesson for Mature Women
- All About The Eyes
- Get Your Sexy Back
- Advanced Makeup Lesson
- Bridal Makeup Lesson
- Corporate Makeup Lessons for Business Women