Study fashion design in Canada: Fashion school in Saskatchewan, online certificate & diploma programs in fashion design & pattern-making in Saskatoon. Distance learning fashion courses for students in Vancouver BC, Toronto, Mississauga, Ottawa ON, Edmonton, Calgary AB..
Academy Of Fashion Design: Located in beautiful downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, the Academy of Fashion Design is a two-year fashion school designed to prepare students for careers in Fashion Design, Pattern Drafting, Tailoring, Merchandising/Buying, and Entrepreneurship in the Fashion or Garment Industry. We provide on-site, and distance learning Fashion Diploma & Certificate courses. The Academy helps to prepare students for the many challenges which they will face either working in the fashion industry or operating a business of their own.
Our goal is to train students for the exciting and growing field of fashion design. Our focus is on custom fitting, pattern making, textiles and design principles as well as exploring your own creativity.
Once you have completed your Certificate or Diploma, you will be able to use your artistic and creative abilities to produce unique, one of a kind designs. Academy of Fashion Design differs from other fashion colleges in that we offer our certificate and diploma programs by correspondence (distance learning) through our extensions division.
On-Location Diploma & Certificate Programs: - Certificate of Fashion Design
- Diploma of Fashion Design
Correspondance / Distance Learning Fashion Programs: - Certificate of Fashion Design
- Certificate of Patternmaking
- Diploma of Fashion Design
Located in Toronto, Ontario, Max the Mutt Animation School provides an environment in which students are encouraged to work hard to achieve their full potential. Max the Mutt Animation School guarantees small class size with serious individual instruction by highly qualified instructors who are working professionals in their fields. We offer a wide range of Certificate, Diploma, and Professional Workshops in a variety of Animation fields.
We believe in giving our students a solid, well-rounded education, and the encouragement to help them develop as artists. At the same time, we expect students to conduct themselves in a professional manner, which includes the ability to take direction, meet deadlines, work with each other, and fulfill responsibilities. The development of good work habits is important in preparing for a successful career in animation, concept design, advertising, graphic design, art direction, comic books and graphic novels.
Visual College of Art and Design of Vancouver (VCAD)
Courses / Programs
The Visual College of Art and Design of Vancouver (VCAD) is an innovative and dynamic college of creative applied arts. Our small, intimate campus is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC, near major bus routes and steps away from the Skytrain.
VCAD offers a range of Art and Design diploma programs in fields including fashion, graphic design, interior design, and animation. Our Applied Arts curriculum has been developed to ensure that our graduates are successful in meeting the employment requirements of these industries.
By the end of their studies, graduates will have developed the expertise needed to create a professional portfolio that showcases their creativity and talent while displaying the skill set that employers look for.
VCAD maintains close ties with the fashion, graphic design and video gaming industries to continually assess our curriculum and gain insight about industry needs.
Note: Visual College of Art and Design of Vancouver only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
- 3D Modelling, Animation Art & Design
- Graphic Design
- Visual Effects Art & Design
- Game Development and Design
- Mobile Game Development and Design
- Interior Design
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Design (Specialization in Marketing)
- Marketing and Merchandising for Fashion
Alchemy Center is Toronto's top multi-disciplinary makeup studio and academy. We offer make-up artist training courses and workshops and workshops which include airbrushing, henna and hair styling. We also provide custom make-up classes for both beginner to advanced students and everyone in between. Day, evening and weekend classes are available to suit your busy schedule. On-going support is also available to all students to ensure that they maintain their learning momentum.
If you are interested in learning the art of makeup and airbrushing, the knowledgeable and passionate instructors at Alchemy Center will make your learning easy, informative and enjoyable. Instead of large groups, where the entire class moves along at the speed of the slowest learner, private or small group lessons ensure that you receive with the instruction and information you need. You won’t have to waste time and money learning things you are not interested in and have no intention of doing. In a one-on-one setting, all the attention is on one thing - you.
Alchemy Center is conveniently located in west Toronto, Ontario and is easily accessible by public transport.
Located in downtown Toronto, Canada, The School of Professional Makeup provides comprehensive training in special effects, prosthetics, bridal, fashion, TV & Film makeup.
The job opportunities in this profession are endless. Bridal and fashion makeup, spa, film, television, and stage are areas one might specialize in or embrace them all to keep life interesting.
The School of Pro Makeup is registered and approved by the Ministry of Education and Training. Our instructors are professional makeup artists currently working in the industry. Our training is savvy and our intention is clear: we take great interest in our student's success. Come on board with a private makeup school that truly cares.
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra