Apply to English-speaking music schools & colleges in Europe: International music school in Germany offering music degree programs taught in English for international students/ Americans. Bachelor of Arts (BA) degrees in songwriting, music business, musicianship. Study music in Berlin, classes in guitar, bass, drums..
BIMM Berlin: BIMM Berlin is part of the BIMM Group – the UK and Europe’s largest and leading popular music college. At BIMM Berlin, we offer 3-year Bachelor Degree courses that cover a range of vocational music based subjects including: Songwriting, Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Drums, and Music Business.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
BIMM Berlin students attend lessons taught in English at Noisy Musicworld in the Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg creative district of Berlin. All of our courses are validated and accredited by the prestigious University of West London.
3-Year Full-time Music-Based Bachelor Degree Courses: - Bachelor of Arts (BA Hons) in Creative Musicianship (Incorporates Vocals, Guitar, Bass & Drums)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA Hons) in Songwriting
- Bachelor of Arts (BA Hons) in Music Business
- We’re very proud to welcome students from all over the world. We currently have over 750 international learners from 60 different countries who bring a welcome dimension to the vibrant BIMM environment.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-08-18 were from:
Wichita Falls, Texas, USA, USA;
Philadelphia Pa, USA;
New York, NY, USA;
kolhapur/ maharashtra, India;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Calling students from Germany and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Founded in 2006, the BTK University of Applied Science is a private design academy, conveniently located close to Potsdamer Platz in the vibrant heart of Berlin. Dedicated to training the leading creative minds of tomorrow, BTK offers five state-approved bachelor’s degree programs and one master’s degree program that are adapted to the demands of today’s creative and media industries.
The Master of Design / Media Spaces is a project-based program designed for applicants who have already completed a higher education degree in a design or media related field. The concept of this program is especially aimed at applicants with different creative abilities and backgrounds - communication and media designers as well as architects, computer scientists, set designers, design managers or media theorists are all equally welcome.
This master’s program ‘Media Spaces’ finds its home somewhere between the expansion of existing physical spaces and the new concept of abstract spatial experiences. The concept behind the program is particularly focused on the interdisciplinary approach and knowingly appeals to applicants who possess diverse skills and come from varying design-related backgrounds.
- Master of Design / Media Spaces Degree Program (18 months)
The three-semester master’s program ‘Media Spaces’ consists of two intensive projects that take place during the first and second semesters, as well as courses chosen from a catalog of mandatory electives. The thesis project in the third semester includes an individual creative project and an academic dissertation.
The School of Visual Arts and Design in Berlin was founded in 2003 in Kassel and is now located in Prenzlauer Berg. We offer year-round regular, long-term courses in drawing, painting, portfolio preparation, computer graphics, sculpture and design. We also offer a three-year art degree course. Our approach includes flexible dates, so that students can start one or more courses at any time. Apart from a qualified art education, we offer a platform for creative artistic exchange. Our diverse program offer is open to all age groups. We offer group and individual art classes for children & teenagers as well as adults. Evening classes and summer courses / workshops are also available.
Our art degree course content is based on a classical school and teaches the creative possibilities of contemporary art. Our teachers are themselves active as artists and have many years of teaching experience. In addition, we organize thematic workshops which are run by international artists of various styles.
- Art degree course which provides training in painting, drawing, illustration / comic and cartoon animation (3 years / 6 semesters). The course is a full-time or part-time course with block and distance learning possibilities.
- Art & Design courses for adults, teenagers and children in drawing, painting, portfolio preparation, computer graphics, sculpture and more.
Hochschule für Kunst, Design und Populäre Musik (hDKM), Freiburg
Courses / Programs
Hochschule für Kunst, Design und Populäre Musik (hKDM) is a degree-offering arts college in Freiburg, south-west Germany. In our own unique way, the school combines the disciplines of music, design, art and computer science with a range of Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree programs.
hKDM is located in the heart of Freiburg, one of the most vibrant cities in Germany. Both France and Switzerland are in close reach, which contributes to the cultural diversity within the area. We have more than 25 years experience in educating and training musicians, designers and fine artists. To date, we have taught hundreds of successful graduates.
All programmes contain interdisciplinary elements and interdisciplinary workshops, which take place each semester and are obligatory for all students. The focus of the education is preparing the students for their professional life and introducing them to the art or music business at an early stage.
At the International Music College Freiburg in Freiburg, on the edge of the Black Forest in southwest Germany we offer a three year program for aspiring jazz, rock, and funk musicians. Students recieve instruction from professional musicians and are required to play in a different band with other students every semester. In addition to their music lessons and rehearsals, students are also required to take courses in subjects like Stage Presence, Music Business, Arrangement etc. In their final year students are required to choose from one of three options, Performance, Music Education, or Songwriting/Producing as the focal point of their studies.
Our college offers a unique opportunity to recieve contemporary music instruction. Styles of music available for study range from jazz to rock to pop to funk. We are the only partner-school to the Berklee College of Music in the German speaking world. Training at the International Music College Freiburg (IMCF) is geared toward giving young musicians a good start in preparing for a career. A modern, practically-oriented and optimal curriculum, developed since the school’s founding in 1984, guarantees the basis for long-term success.
Three Year Music Programs ranging from jazz to rock to pop to funk; Music Lessons; Band rehearsal; Music Education; Composition; Music Business; Body Percussion & Rhythm; History of Popular Music; Practical Harmony and Ear Training; Arrangement; Practical Vocal Techniques; Music Transcription; Performance Ear Training; Recording and Sequencing with Logic and Cubase.