Art Schools in Germany: Art courses in Berlin, art degree program abroad, painting, computer animation, sculpture, illustration training, art classes for adults, children, Kunstakademie Berlin, Kunstkurse in Prenzlauer Berg, Jugendkunstkurs, Kunstkurse für Erwachsene
Berlin School of Fine Arts and Design: The School of Visual Arts and Design in Berlin was founded in 2003 in Kassel and is now located in Prenzlauer Berg. We offer year-round regular, long-term courses in drawing, painting, portfolio preparation, computer graphics, sculpture and design. We also offer a three-year art degree course. Our approach includes flexible dates, so that students can start one or more courses at any time.Apart from a qualified art education, we offer a platform for creative artistic exchange. Our diverse program offer is open to all age groups. We offer group and individual classes for children & teenagers as well as adults. Evening classes and summer courses / workshops are also available.
- Art degree course which provides training in painting, drawing, illustration / comic and cartoon animation (3 years / 6 semesters). This is a full-time or part-time course with block and distance learning possibilities.
- Art & Design courses for adults, teenagers and children in drawing, painting, portfolio preparation, computer graphics, sculpture and more.
Subjects covered in our Art & Design courses include:
- Painting - Drawing - Theory & History of Art - Color Theory - Illustration - Comic - Typography - Plastic Design - Life Drawing - IT Graphics - Portrait Painting - Printmaking - Material Science / Restoration
Address:Kulturbrauerei, Geb.8 über den Russischen Theater, neben an Berlin on Bike, Berlin, Germany
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-05-19 were from:
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain;
UK & England;
Singapore/Hong Kong, Hong Kong;
Spittelmarkt, Berlin, Germany;
Dar es salaam, Tanzania;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Internationally accredited and recognized, ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only massage schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai Yoga Massage and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• Our Thai massage therapy certificate and diploma courses are taught in English, German or Spanish (depending on the class). We also provide Spa courses, workshops, and retreats. Individual & special group lessons are offered on request.
• With the aim of training professional masseurs, our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• Our Thai massage courses are taught by qualified teachers who are internationally certified. Our teaching methods adhere strictly to the training techniques set by the most prestigious and traditional massage schools in Thailand, and meet our students’ needs for quality education.
• Each course starts with the basics, so no previous experience is required.
• We consider practice an important aspect of learning Thai Yoga Massage. Our students can repeat courses for free as many times as they like.
Student Review: "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."
• Calling students from Germany and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
FITS Europe is located in the heart of Düsseldorf's newly redesigned Media Harbour - Medienhafen, approx. 15 minutes walking distance from the old part of the city. Surrounded by TV channels, commercial enterprises and film businesses, the area provides an ideal study and working environment in German & English.
Founded in 2006, the BTK University of Applied Science is a private design academy, conveniently located close to Potsdamer Platz in the vibrant heart of Berlin. Dedicated to training the leading creative minds of tomorrow, BTK offers five state-approved bachelor’s degree programs and one master’s degree program that are adapted to the demands of today’s creative and media industries.
The Master of Design / Media Spaces is a project-based program designed for applicants who have already completed a higher education degree in a design or media related field. The concept of this program is especially aimed at applicants with different creative abilities and backgrounds - communication and media designers as well as architects, computer scientists, set designers, design managers or media theorists are all equally welcome.
This master’s program ‘Media Spaces’ finds its home somewhere between the expansion of existing physical spaces and the new concept of abstract spatial experiences. The concept behind the program is particularly focused on the interdisciplinary approach and knowingly appeals to applicants who possess diverse skills and come from varying design-related backgrounds.
- Master of Design / Media Spaces Degree Program (18 months)
The three-semester master’s program ‘Media Spaces’ consists of two intensive projects that take place during the first and second semesters, as well as courses chosen from a catalog of mandatory electives. The thesis project in the third semester includes an individual creative project and an academic dissertation.