Contemporary Dance School Hamburg: The Contemporary Dance School Hamburg is located in Hamburg Germany. We are easily accessible by public transport. We offer a wide range of modern facilities to our students. Please contact us if you would like further information on the school location or the facilities available.
Berlin Art Class provides painting and drawing courses, taught in English by a professional artist. You will enjoy learning both academic and contemporary techniques in art in the relaxed environment of a private studio in central Berlin.
Our classes are suitable for beginner to intermediate level with advanced art classes available on request. You will also learn a lot about art history and the different techniques of different artists.
The classes are designed to gradually increase your skills as you develop. The intermediate student will develop their palette skills with mixing and applying color and also learn to develop their hand/eye coordination in drawing. As you progress, you will understand the basics of drawing/painting still lifes, landscapes and portraits.
You can study for only short periods, or join us for ongoing study. You will also be able to explore you own style and gain advice on how to develop your ideas and techniques. All materials area provided.
Please note that this is not a degree conferring institution.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Located in the diverse neighborhood of Kreuzberg in Berlin, Germany, KUNSTGUT School of Contemporary Art is one of the best international art schools. KUNSTGUT welcomes highly motivated and talented students. The courses offered are geared towards individuals at different levels of artistic experience, from undergraduate to postgraduate.
By virtue of its small size, Kunsgut provides a supportive, and close-knit community of young artists. Its intimate atmosphere allows students and professors to develop close relationships. It’s small size also provides students with the opportunity of getting in depth feedback form their peers and professors.
KUNSTGUT is designed to inspire and motivate students to be creative by providing the combination of strong traditional and experimental openness. We provide our students with freedom, concentration, and expertise. Our students study art history, as well as contemporary art, where they explore questions and problems regarding the creative process of making art. This unique system is key in KUNSTGUT’s philosophy of teaching. It defines the essential connecting points between the relationships of historical, and contemporary art.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Germany & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
Möchten Sie professionelle traditionelle Thai Yoga Massage lernen und gleichzeitig ein international anerkanntes Zertifikat bekommen?
Nehmen Sie an einem Thai-Yoga-Massage Kurs bei ITM Thai Hand Berlin teil! In günstiger Lage im Stadtteil Prenzlauer Berg gelegen, sind wir eine international akkreditierte & anerkannte Thai-Massage Schule.
Wir bieten eine breite Palette von professionellen Zertifizierungskursen in der alten Kunst der Thai Massage & Spa-Kurse (auch Reflexzonenmassage und Öl-Massage-Aromatherapie) für deutsche Studenten & internationale Studenten aus der ganzen Welt.
Unser Angebote gilt ganzjährig, auch im Sommer. Alle Kurse finden (je nach Gruppe) auf Deutsch, Englisch oder Spanisch statt.
ITM Thai Hand Berlin ist eine der wenigen Schulen in Deutschland die eine mehrsprachige Ausbildung in Thai-Yoga-Massage bietet und eine von nur zwei in Europa, die die vollständige Zertifizierung anbieten.
Alle unsere StudentInnen erhalten ein Zertifikat mit internationaler Annerkenung.
Unsere Schule legt sehr großen Wert auf die Praxis beim Erlernen der Thai-Massage, daher können unsere StudentInnen die Kurse ohne zusätzliche Kosten beliebig oft wiederholen. Darüber hinaus können unsere TeilnehmerInnen die praktische Prüfung dann ablegen, wenn sie sich dazu bereit fühlen.
Unsere Schule ist ein Franchise-Unternehmen der ITM Chiang Mai, einer der qualifiziertesten traditionellen Schulen in Thai-Massage Körpertherapie in Thailand. Unsere Schule hat einen weiteren Standort in Amsterdam.
At the International Music College Freiburg in Freiburg, on the edge of the Black Forest in southwest Germany we offer a three year program for aspiring jazz, rock, and funk musicians. Students recieve instruction from professional musicians and are required to play in a different band with other students every semester. In addition to their music lessons and rehearsals, students are also required to take courses in subjects like Stage Presence, Music Business, Arrangement etc. In their final year students are required to choose from one of three options, Performance, Music Education, or Songwriting/Producing as the focal point of their studies.
Our college offers a unique opportunity to recieve contemporary music instruction. Styles of music available for study range from jazz to rock to pop to funk. We are the only partner-school to the Berklee College of Music in the German speaking world. Training at the International Music College Freiburg (IMCF) is geared toward giving young musicians a good start in preparing for a career. A modern, practically-oriented and optimal curriculum, developed since the school’s founding in 1984, guarantees the basis for long-term success.
Three Year Music Programs ranging from jazz to rock to pop to funk; Music Lessons; Band rehearsal; Music Education; Composition; Music Business; Body Percussion & Rhythm; History of Popular Music; Practical Harmony and Ear Training; Arrangement; Practical Vocal Techniques; Music Transcription; Performance Ear Training; Recording and Sequencing with Logic and Cubase.